AngusPAOK Graphics|OPEN

AngusLFC

IMPORTANT INFOMATION

To keep your image secure please save it on your own computer as i may have to delete it from my ingur account. You ould not be able to find it onbthis thread if that happens so please save it on your own computer.

In my sigs I will sometimes use images not created by myself and renders/PIADS which are not my own, i just want to make this clear so that I am not accused of forgery.

Please allways feel free to ask me to change something if you are not happy with it because i will likely be only to change my work after i have recently done it.

I do not use trademarks on my sigs but i woul appriciate it if you put a small not underneath the sig saying it is made by me.

My genral rule is that I do not do work for anyone below 50 posts so i do not waste my time with short term forumeers.

Please check in the title to see if thi thread is open, in genral it will be open during most school holidays.

Finally thank-you if you choose me to do graphics work for you!:)

Re: AngusPAOK Graphics|OPEN

Im doing graphics again now' date=' here are some examples of my most recent work:

[img']http://i.imgur.com/iux8G.png[/img]

4WDZD.png

JowKi.png

Just request something if you want it:)

Nice work mate . If you can do it , i want a sig with Messi ( like the one with Lansbury if you can , if not , no problem :)) in the new Barcelona shirts (for 2012-2013)

No problem if you can't . Thanks.

Nice work mate . If you can do it ' date=' i want a sig with Messi ( like the one with Lansbury if you can , if not , no problem :)) in the new Barcelona shirts (for 2012-2013)

No problem if you can't . Thanks.[/quote']

Sorry mate, there are no pictures of messi in the new kit, would the old kit be OK?

Hey mate, I request you to make of signature for the following matter

1. Team Chelsea

2. Players - David Silva, Benzema, Lampard and Torres in Chelsea kit

3. Text - A banner written - The League of Extra Ordinary Managers

4. Background - Chelsea Flags or Stamford Bridge

Thank you :D