Official Gold Championship 178 Thread

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Official Gold Championship 178 Thread

Both deals I have got done so far will be reported and reversed' date=' I have little to no faith in the SM Community anymore, or the transfer reporting system thing.[/quote']

Well, now you know how I feel with my Juventus side in 177

:P

I'm expecting every wee deal to be revvied :D

Toulouse-FC@4.-logo-60

transfer-news-296x23010.pngtransfer-news-296x23010.png

-Inter duo to join Toulouse?-

Inside sources are letting on that the managers of Toulouse and Inter Milan are currently in negotiations over a trio of players.

The players in question are :

151738.jpg

-Joel Obi-

milito.jpg

-Diego Milito-

moussa-sissoko-Liverpool.jpg

-Moussa Sissoko-

It remains to be seen ... what'll happen. The Inter Milan manager has reportedly said that IF a replacement can be found for Diego Milito, the deal will be agreed upon !

for the uneducated on here(me) how do i put pictures on my post's? any help appreciated

when you find a pic on google or a website you want to use ... right click it and copy the image URL adress ... then you go to the post you wanna add ... click on this icon :

insertimage.gif and paste the image url in there.

Gastón Ramirez shown the door but Mark says that "the offer has to be right"

gaston_ramirez.jpg

Gastón Ramirez has the potential to perform in the top clubs in the world. However, Ramirez has been made to stick around at Bologna despite his desperate pleas to join the bigger leagues. Well, Ramirez's prayers have been answerd as new manager Mark has stated " if you don't want to play for Bologna, then Bologna does not want you to play".

When asked the price for his star player, Mark started that he won't be cheap. He said:

I would rather trade him for a player of a higher quality. A player who can come in and constantly perform week in, week out. Preferably a striker as we need to have someone who can lead the line and help us out up top.

Whether Ramirez stays or goes, its easy to see that this will probably not be a deal that happens over night.

More news when it comes.

Gastón Ramirez shown the door but Mark says that "the offer has to be right"

gaston_ramirez.jpg

Gastón Ramirez has the potential to perform in the top clubs in the world. However' date=' Ramirez has been made to stick around at Bologna despite his desperate pleas to join the bigger leagues. Well, Ramirez's prayers have been answerd as new manager Mark has stated " if you don't want to play for Bologna, then Bologna does not want you to play".[/b']

When asked the price for his star player, Mark started that he won't be cheap. He said:

Whether Ramirez stays or goes, its easy to see that this will probably not be a deal that happens over night.

More news when it comes.

sell ... too .... ME !

Joined as barcelona. (won in forum competition)

Youngsters are all loan listed.

Looking to offload adriano' date=' abidal, pinto and willing to sell the likes of puyol xavi villa mascerano for the younger generation.[/quote']

(won in forum competition)

Could you please explain this comment?

How is that even possible?:confused:

(won in forum competition)

Could you please explain this comment?

How is that even possible?:confused:

During the euro's there was a thread held by a Forum Sm called 'euro 2012 prediction'

1st place was a football jersey of your choice and 2nd place was a team of your choice in a future GC. So I picked Barcelona :)

lol' date=' i have never heard of any of your players. Trying to make my team more to my knowledge, and that's why I am selling Ramirez[/quote']

Really ... You've ... you've never heard about any of my Toulouse players ?

Not even Aurier,Capoue or Sissoko ? :eek:

Dear God ... you ought to watch the frenchies some more ! :P

Really ... You've ... you've never heard about any of my Toulouse players ?

Not even Aurier' date='Capoue or Sissoko ? :eek:

Dear God ... you ought to watch the frenchies some more ! :P[/color']

I'm more of a premier league guy with basic knowledge of other leagues. So I know a bit about lyon and Marseille but thats pretty much my ligue 1 knowledge:o

I'm more of a premier league guy with basic knowledge of other leagues. So I know a bit about lyon and Marseille but thats pretty much my ligue 1 knowledge:o

Meaning you know nothing of importance about the french leauge

:P majority of the talents are outside the old top clubs :P

Archived