Official Gold Championship 178 Thread

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Official Gold Championship 178 Thread

How the hell did DC United get Drogba? Two old 85s and a tiny bit of cash? The p/e system needs a major working over if that bid is worth over 20 million. Shocking stuff.

We managed to get Bosingwa, so hope he moves soon haha :P

Tottenham are no longer gonna bother dealing with anyone in this gameworld. Nothing personal to some, very personal to others

Really fed up with horrfic counter offers, terrible bids, annoying p.ms and messages on chat! I must have blocked the same amount of people in game in the last month or so as I have done in the 5 years I've been playing the game!:mad:

Still not heard from Villarreal, therefore withdrew my offer and will be keeping hold of Sandro and Kaboul.

Only players that can leave are the 'keepers on the transfer list, other than that, until I feel the gameworld has calmed down or there's a cull in the morons taking part, I've made everyone unavailable, removed all shortlisted players and therefore will have nout to do with anyone :)

Face Liverpool tonight, should be a good game

Tottenham are no longer gonna bother dealing with anyone in this gameworld. Nothing personal to some' date=' very personal to others

Really fed up with horrfic counter offers, terrible bids, annoying p.ms and messages on chat! I must have blocked the same amount of people in game in the last month or so as I have done in the 5 years I've been playing the game!:mad:

Still not heard from Villarreal, therefore withdrew my offer and will be keeping hold of Sandro and Kaboul.

Only players that can leave are the 'keepers on the transfer list, other than that, until I feel the gameworld has calmed down or there's a cull in the morons taking part, I've made everyone unavailable, removed all shortlisted players and therefore will have nout to do with anyone :)

Face Liverpool tonight, should be a good game[/quote']

Villareal manager just posted this:-

Sorry for not accepting any bids just got back from holiday so get our bids in thanks

Siem De Jong joins Manchester United

soccer-graphics-siem-de-jong-624024.jpg

The 23-years old has signed a 2-year deal with Red Devils as a change for Dimitar Berbatov. As the complete for Berbatov value Verhoeven has change his club, and now will be playing for Manchester United.

Tonight as the gameworld begins, Manchester United will play the Manchester Derby against their rivals Manchester City in Etihad Stadium.

Not to much has been happening in southampton ive been outbid a lot of times in this gc so far , we have managed to bring in a few new faces though joining on loan are steven caulker issac cuenca and scott sinclair thanks to joe and lee for those 3.We have also made a few permanent signings heurelho gomes has joined from spurs , former asian footballer of the year yasuhito endo has also joined to add a bit of quality to the midfield and strikers kyle lafferty and terrance boyd have also moved to sunny southampton.Our starting xi for tonight now looks like this

Gomes 87

Clyne 84-----Caulker 85-----Fox 85

Endo 89

Cuenca 86-----Davis 88-----Cork 83-----Lallana 84

Lafferty 86-----Rodriguez 84

As you can see this is a very poor team (ratings wise) i think im in for a real battle to keep them in the premier league..

Want a bit of challenge so joined as Frosinone yesterday. Already buy 3 players, 1 from external, the Romanian keeper Balgradean , the other 2 are young Brazilians both grabbed from managed clubs, Wellington Franca and Martins Rene. Quality stuff as i have limited budget. Also in my way to bring more players. Anyone got 84+ loanees. I already have 2 82's atm but want to improve it if there are any.

Never known a gameworld to have so many complete idiots.

Blocking managers left right and centre at the moment! :rolleyes:

Was contemplating taking my players off of being unavailable and try to see if any deals could actually be done, but within half hour of chat messages I'm not gonna change my mind. In fact, 4 more people have been added to my block list :rolleyes:

Good Luck to everyone tonight (I aim this as those who haven't attempted to belittle me, waste my time, or just lack brain cells)

Never known a gameworld to have so many complete idiots.

Blocking managers left right and centre at the moment! :rolleyes:

Was contemplating taking my players off of being unavailable and try to see if any deals could actually be done' date=' but within half hour of chat messages I'm not gonna change my mind. In fact, 4 more people have been added to my block list :rolleyes:

Good Luck to everyone tonight (I aim this as those who haven't attempted to belittle me, waste my time, or just lack brain cells)[/quote']

I know what you mean, some of the bids I've received are laughable, 12m for gerrard etc, clearly stated in newspaper cash bids will not be excepted yet 1 team has made 3 cash bids for the same player. what is great about these people is they post articles wanting way over what their players are worth yet want yours on the cheap.

I know what you mean' date=' some of the bids I've received are laughable, 12m for gerrard etc, clearly stated in newspaper cash bids will not be excepted yet 1 team has made 3 cash bids for the same player. what is great about these people is they post articles wanting way over what their players are worth yet want yours on the cheap.[/quote']

Yup and I found another example.

Check out Yann M'Vila, the manager has made public all of his counter offers :rolleyes:

Horrific

FC Krasnodar 3-1 Amkar

V.KOMAN

Y.MOVSISYAN(2)

Nice opening game but lose Vladimir KOMAN for next match against Mordovia

The offer for Plamen ILIEV of Levski from FC Krasnodar has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
Second GK

Make a bid for Junior Moraes,but Metalurh Donetsk bid too

also:

The offer for Pavel GOLYSHEV of FC Krasnodar from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Well my offer was Navas+Rakitic+cash for M'vila+A winger so IMO is a good offer for M'vila.

And now I can see why people think they can get outrageous and frankly hilarious deals for players who are under 23 :rolleyes:

Anyways

Opening game of the season was a tough one away to Liverpool, and we managed to sneak all 3 points thanks to a goal from Aaron Lennon. Happy with that, shame about the rest of my feelings towards the gameworld though :)

are you sure?

Real Madrid: Transfers

CALLEJÓN' date=' José Fwd/Wing Montpellier HSC 25 88 7.9M R.PITAU and G.LACOMBE 28 Jul 2012 08:23 GT

....jeez, what a joke :rolleyes:[/quote']

It's Callejon and Albiol for Yanga mate. Lots of two part deals are happening all around.

But, yes there are some terrible offers made. But it's simple to reject, and if they do the same again just leave the bid there so they can't do it again :)

LIVERPOOL 0 TOTTENHAM 1

Aaron Lennon's goal just before the half hour mark was enough to hand Tottenham 3 points in the first game of the season, possession was edged by Spurs but Liverpool will be kicking themselves for failing to test the Spurs keeper enough with their chances, 19 shots only 7 on target whereas Spurs got all 11 of their shots on target.

It doesn't get any easier for the new Liverpool manager with the SMFA shield match against Newcastle on Monday followed by another huge match against Manchester United on Wednesday.

It's Callejon and Albiol for Yanga mate. Lots of two part deals are happening all around.

But' date=' yes there are some terrible offers made. But it's simple to reject, and if they do the same again just leave the bid there so they can't do it again :)[/quote']

oh, i got it now. didnt notice the other one cuz it wasnt completed yet. my bad^^