Official Gold Championship 178 Thread

Re: Official Gold Championship 178 Thread

Dylan Ritchie steered Queens Park Rangers to victory against Swansea City.

Queens Park Rangers beat Swansea City 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Johnson had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Cisse, Barton and N\'zogbia were amongst the goalscorers.

Great start, top of the league, but it's early days! ;)

Papastathopoulos Sokratis has joined QPR for Taarabt and Diakite, and also got Hubocan who can play CB for 10 million, so I no longer needed Onouha, so I sold him for Dejan Stankovic to fill in for the loss of Taarabt and Diakite.

Bobby Zamora will also be leaving to West Brom for a fee of Shane Long and Gareth McAuley.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LIVERPOOL 0 TOTTENHAM 1

Aaron Lennon's goal just before the half hour mark was enough to hand Tottenham 3 points in the first game of the season' date=' possession was edged by Spurs but Liverpool will be kicking themselves for failing to test the Spurs keeper enough with their chances, 19 shots only 7 on target whereas Spurs got all 11 of their shots on target.

[b']It doesn't get any easier for the new Liverpool manager with the SMFA shield match against Newcastle on Monday followed by another huge match against Manchester United on Wednesday.[/b]

Its not easy only for you, its for me to. :P

Manchester City 2 - 1 Manchester United

Yaya Toure with 2 goals from free kick was the goalscorer for City to beat Manchester United. Javier Hernandez scored for the Red Devils after he replaced Soldado in the 60th minute.

After Manchester Derby, United will play against Shakhtar in SMFA Champions Cup in monday, and then will play against Liverpool at OT.

Have a good offer for Anderson on the table, don't know maybe will accept it, maybe not cuz I've already got to much strikers, and I need Defenders.

A couple of counter offers made to Spurs today.

One I am REALLY considering accepting, the other is just like the rest of the counter offers I'm getting, pathetic. I'll leave it to you to decide which is which ;)

Arsenal have made a counter offer to Tottenham Hotspur to exchange Gareth BALE and Tom HUDDLESTONE for Robin VAN PERSIE .
Real Sociedad have made a counter offer to Tottenham Hotspur to exchange Gylfi SIGURDSSON and Scott PARKER for Antoine GRIEZMANN .

Grosicki follows Vossen to GAIS. Simply tried to get in as much quality as possible this window. Had to sell celik quickly for a decent sum to afford Grosicki . Glad it worked out well tho as villa got in with a late bid for him. Luckily I was online to improve mine :)

still inferior to me at IF Elsborg ;p

Benfica News

Quite a bit of transfer activity at Befina. Hope to continue, as I rarely make internal deals.

Players IN:

MOTTA, Thiago for R.SIDNEI and N.MATIC

DOUMBIA, Seydou for P.AIMAR and D.NOLITO

PATO, Alexandre for £10.0M and A.WITSEL ***

LUQUE, Carlos for 2.4M

OKORE, Jores for 8.1M

Players OUT:

CAPDEVILA, Joan for 7M

FARIA, Fábio for 2.1M and J.Gomez

CARDOZO, Óscar for 2M and Didec ***

***Double deal with Milan.

So 7 players in and 8 players out.

I have also accepted 8 loan bids so far.

After drawing 0-0 in the opening match of the season against Porto, it should be onwards and upwards from here.

Benjamin Corgnet completes his 12.75m move to st marys its a lot more than i would have liked to have paid for him but we needed him badly , hopefully he will get a move and keep his rating.We also have accepted offers on young swiss international center mid alain wiss and young danish international winger bashkim kadrii.

1st XI

Gomes 87

Vanden Borre 86-----Caulker 85(Ln)-----Fox 85

Endo 89

Cuenca 86(Ln)-----Davis 88------Corgnet 87-----Sinclair 86(Ln)

Lafferty 86-----Rodriguez 84

2nd XI

Gomes 87

Clyne 84-----Fonte 83-----Dibon 83

Cork 83

Lallana 84-----Wiss 83-----Ward-Prowse 75-----Kadrii 83

Lambert 84-----Do Prado 83

Took Over Grimsby Yesterday and done some business already:

The offer for Diego ROLAN of Defensor Sporting from Grimsby Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Rob KIERNAN from Grimsby Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Gianmarco CAVALIERI from Grimsby Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

spacer.gif

The offer for Free Agent Marcus HAHNEMANN from Grimsby Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

spacer.gif

The offer for Tomislav KIS of Hajduk Split from Grimsby Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

spacer.gif

The offer for James DONACHIE of Brisbane Roar from Grimsby Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Lawrence THOMAS of Melbourne Victory from Grimsby Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

spacer.gif

Decent start of the season for Frosinone as we draw against Taprani 1-1.

I have made some big changes to squad as i try to fill the squad with the risers and young talents while sell my higher rated players. I guess it'll harm my chance to get promotion this season but hopefully it go well in long term as it's my first small club in GC

Brasilian and Beligans Youngsters Sign, English Youngster Agrees With Manchester United

51186_1343204014.jpg53672_1334266074.jpg47108_1334266190.jpg36735_1340061131.jpg

These 4 players has/will sign for Manchester United (Bernard,Dhoest,Mpoku,Kelly)

Duarte Bernard has sign 3 year long deal with Manchester United. He has been transferred from Brasilian side Atletico Minierio, 2 Million were paid about this transfer, and Federico Macheda has been used as part of this deal.

The second transfer is Sven Dhoest. The young belgian has a four year deal for United for a fee of 460k. Third was the other belgian youngster Paul-Jose Mpoku, the youngster who plays as Winger has signed 3 year deal with Red Devils for 1.2 Millions.

Martin Kelly will be the 4th deal for Manchester United. This after Paul Scholes will be on his way to Liverpool.

Ready for Shakhtar match tonight, lets hope to make the first win, and be ready for the derby against Liverpool in the Wednesday.

Nice Cup win vs 4th Division Cheltenham for 5th Division Grimsby. Not got any of my players yet so only added my 3 loanees. Elding scored 2 in a 2-1 win. He is leaving the club also after a 90k offer was accepted. Bringing in Rolan and Kis for the striker position so looking forward to having them and making a challenge for title.

TSV 1860 München manager here :).

Started the season off well with a 3-2 away win over a stronger Hertha BSC side.

Signed 11 players so far, 10 of which i'm just waiting to rise before selling them on.

The other player was Xavi Torres from Levante. The Levante manager and myself were at this for a while, with my initial 7M bid getting negotiated to 13M. I went up to 9.5M, but after he again negotiated the offer to 12M i decided to pull out. Suprised to see the Levante manager then offered Xavi Torres to me for 9.5M ;)

Coup!

Tried bringing some players in on loan, but I missed out on the better ones.

Richie Towell had agreed to join the club, but I decided to pull out.

Failed with a 4M bid for Rickie Lambert, gone for another striker instead and should get him using up the remaining 10M of my budget. No names yet ;P

Manchester United 1 - 0 Shakhtar

Manchester United has made the first win with their new manager Mergim Paloja. After 2 - 1 lose against their rivals City, now comes a win in SMFA Champions Cup. It was Patrice Evra who stole 3 points for the Red Devils, after a free kick which it was taken by Ryan Giggs, Evra scored the goal in the 11th minute. Luiz Adriano scored for Shakhtar later but it was offside. After this game Manchester United will play against Liverpool at OT but thats not the only hard game for Red Devils, in the weekend they play against Tottenham Hotspurs at White Hart Lane.

A couple of counter offers made to Spurs today.

One I am REALLY considering accepting' date=' the other is just like the rest of the counter offers I'm getting, pathetic. I'll leave it to you to decide which is which ;)[/quote']

OH MY OH MY!! THE BIGGEST WETTER GOING!

dry your eyes and move on!!

if every deal in the world was accepted after one offer then the economy would be far more inflated than it is but people NEGOTIATE - your low offer (one which you would love to see accepted) gets countered with a high one (that i would love to see accepted) and then we try to meet in the middle. Now if you had a tiny amount of common sense in you you would think 'ahh maybe he likes those players, i should try and make my bid involve one of them'' or even rejecting it saying 'i am not prepared to release the players' but no that doesn't happen does it! I mean you managed to message me after the counter in a rather petulant manner so would it have been so difficult to do it before your bid and discuss a potential deal to learn what i was looking for? No, you just get all wound up by not having a clue and thinking you are insulted by it..........just don't forget to be so insulted by the counter and rather calm discussion that followed it that you recall players loaned to me in other gc's to me like a spiteful little girl!

REALLY!?!

Like i said your in for a shock when you grow up and enter the real world after the bubble of education!

Krasnodar team for the new season:

Casilla(85)

Andjelkovic(85)----Amisulashvili(85)----Tubic(84)----Vranjes(83)

Oliseh(86)----Koman(86)----Drincic(87)----Ignatjev(87)

Kanoute(88)----Movsisyan(85)

Waiting a bid for Gebre Selassie and the team would be ready

last night's match report

Dan James steered Santos Laguna to victory against Club América.

Santos Laguna beat Club América 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Rodriguez scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Quintero was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Manchester United 4 - 4 Liverpool

A drama happend at Old Trafford last night when Liverpool met Manchester United. It was the 1st minute that opend the scoring with Joe Cole. After Joe Cole it was Martin Skrtel who made it 2-0, but two minutes after Skrtel's goal, Andy Carroll sees red card and Liverpool were down to ten men. In next 30 minutes Manchester United scored three goals with Javier Hernandez, Ryan Giggs and Wayne Rooney. But that was not everything, one minute after Rooney scored, Kevin Mirallas scored 3rd goal for Liverpool. After that was Nocerino who scored the 4th for Liverpool but Danny Welbeck in the 86' drew the result to make it final 4-4. Ryan Giggs was later voted Man Of The Match.

Next game will be against Tottenham Hotspurs in White Hart Lane. Tottenham has win the 2 first games so will be very difficult game.