Official Gold Championship 178 Thread

Re: Official Gold Championship 178 Thread

A.C Milan 0 - 2 Manchester United

Here it comes the second win in SMFA Champions Cup for the Red Devils. It was Antonio Valencia who scored the first goal for Manchester United to make it 1 - 0 in the 33 minute. That was all about the half time of the game. In the second half, it was Javier Hernandez in the 79th minute who got the red card and were off the game, but anyway United scored again with Rio Ferdinand in the 84th minute to make it 2 - 0. Later Antonio Valencia were voted man of the match. Very happy with that win that makes it 6 points in 2 games for Red Devils.

Reading 0 - 2 Manchester United

And here it comes the first win for Manchester United in the EPL. The half time was very equal and it ended goalless 0 - 0, in the 60th minute Manchester United manager did his substitutes which where good shot. Giggs were replaced by Kagawa and Hernandez by Welbeck. One minute later after a free kick it was Kagawa who found very well Carrick who shoted the ball home for 1 - 0. Two minutes later it was Kagawa again from a free kick that found Welbeck who scored the second and the last goal for the Red Devils. De Gea were voted Man Of The Match.

Next match it will be against Swansea City. I hope will be an easy game for the Red Devils and to take all 3 points.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy that I won the bidding war on this fella

Thorgan HAZARD has completed his move to GAIS from RC Lens for 3,160,000. All other offers were turned down.

Now I just hope Chelsea will loan him out. If not, then he'll probably just be another wasted talent there..

Either way, even tho he's just rated 76 atm he'll still get minutes at GAIS.

Plus it feels good to have one of the Hazard brothers :P

tonight's match report

Dan James steered Rubin to victory against fierce rivals Amkar.

Rubin outclassed Amkar and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Karadeniz scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Natkho was also on the scoresheet for his side.

also broke a few records tonight

Record crowd watches Rubin. 23,442 fans turned out to watch Rubin against Amkar breaking the previous home record attendance.

Rubin have now won 4 games in a row after beating Amkar setting a new club record.

After their result against Amkar, Rubin are now unbeaten in 4 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Manchester United match report

Mergim Paloja earned a draw with Manchester United against Swansea City.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Manchester United and Swansea City in their Division 1 fixture.

Ferdinand and Hernández were amongst the goalscorers.

Still United with problems. Now I see my Manchester 15th.

tonight's match report

Dan James steered Rubin to victory against Volga NN.

Rubin outclassed Volga NN and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Valdez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kasaev and Bocchetti were also amongst the goalscorers.

result see's me move to 2nd in the table, only behind 1st by +1 goal difference

set a few more records tonight aswell

Rubin have now won 5 games in a row after beating Volga NN setting a new club record.

After their result against Volga NN, Rubin are now unbeaten in 5 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Kristian iankov earned a draw with FC Krasnodar against Krylia Sovetov.

The match ended 0 - 0 between FC Krasnodar and Krylia Sovetov in their Division 1 fixture.

Kanoute had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Boring 0-0 draw,next-Zenit(cup)

tonight's cup report

Dan James steered Rubin to victory against Terek.

Rubin beat Terek 4 - 2 in a thrilling Russian Shield Round 1 encounter.

Dyadyun scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Natkho and Bystrov were also amongst the goalscorers.

got mordovia in the next round

• 2 weeks later...

Ronaldo deal Reversed !!

ronaldo.jpg

Cristiano Ronaldo to Manchester United? - From now on impossible.

Ronaldo flied to Manchester United 3 days ago to complete Man UTD deal, but after Vitesse manager reported the deal, United could not complete his arrival. Shinji Kagawa, Danny Welbeck and Phil Jones were on their way to Real Madrid but will not move. From now on Ronaldo or any Real Madrid player cannot move to Manchester United conversely too after SMFA blocked every deal between two clubs. I dont know what was on Vitesse manager mind, he said that he raported Welbeck deal, but I'm pretty sure that he knew that Welbeck is moving to Real Madrid as part of Ronaldo deal as he is has Ronaldo on his shortlist.

IN THE OTHER NEWS

United good run !

Javier-Hernandez-Wayne-Rooney-Manchester-Unit_2594467.jpg

Best goalscorers for United

Now United have won 5 last games making a new record after poor start of the league. United were at 17th place about 7 or 8 weeks ago but a good run have make them arrive in 5th position. After Chelsea loss 2-0 , they had 6 wins from 8 games.

United 3-1 Wigan; Hernandez, Vidic and Rooney scored to start the good series.

Aston Villa 6-1 United; I dont really know what happened this game it was embarrasing, Fletcher scored the only goal.

United 2-1 Cruz Azul; Wayne Rooney and Roberto Soldado were the goalscorers for United to make 9points from 3 games.

United 3-1 Fulham; Rooney with two goals and Hernandez with the other one provided the win for United.

Everton 1-3 United; Hernandez, De Jong and Welbeck were the scorers for 3rd win in row.

United 4-0 Stoke; Anderson, Kagawa, Valencia and Rooney were the scorers for a super-win.

Southampton 0-2 United; Hernandez and Nani scored for 5th win in row.

Shakhtar 2-2 United; Rooney scored twice for this draw and United makes 10 points from 4 games.

Next game against West Brom at home, I expect an easy win even that i will have to play with whole second squad.

• 2 weeks later...

United doing business!

479278_623_Nike_Manchester_United_Home_Jersey_2012_2013.jpg

Who will be next wear this jersey ?!

Some transfers has happen till now for Manchester United. It has been a very hard work for United transfer agents to find those players who has already been arrived at Manchester. After Ronaldo reversal, United looked for new players to complete the positions that were uncomplete.

47392_1345536012.jpg45915_1346572801.jpg

They will be United players for One year.

- First of all, its Martin Montoya who signed for United on one year-long deal on Loan from Real Madrid. He came to United with his friend Rafael Varane, the frenchmen who came to United on a year deal on loan same as his friend.

35375_med_sejad_salihovic.jpg

Sejad Salihovic

Second was Sejad Salihovic, 27, that completed his move to Manchester. He was transfered to United for £8.3M and signed a 3 year contract with £31.350 per week.

But that its not everything there are about 3-4 transfers to tell you about.

44691_1345573237.jpg41099_1303068281.jpg37955_1344931208.jpg

Baumann, Bargfrede and Giuliano.

Its a goalkeeper, defender, two midfielders and a winger that has(will) complete his move to United. Fist of them the goalkeeper is Oliver Baumann, 22 years old goalkeeper that completed his move to United 2-3 days ago for an amount of £8.4M, second was Philipp Bargfrede, 23 years old, ex-Werder Bremen player completed his move to United for about £8.1M and then comes 22 years old Victor Giuliano that completed his move to United yesturday, for about £8.7M. Thats all about the completed deals.

46443_1347897284.jpg33234_1313917719.jpg

Granit Xhaka and Tony Jantschke

Here comes the gossips. Two youngsters are going to come to United in the upcoming days. A 19 years old and a 22 years old are coming to United said the manager of United last day. And from the papers here comes the names of the two youngsters, its Granit Xhaka and Tony Jantschke that are said to be coming in the next few days to United.

Adam%2BMaher.jpg

Adam Maher will be moving to Benfica

The deal over Adam Maher has been accepted and he will be moving to Benfica after they offered £13M and United offered £12M.

Thats all for today. Stay with us to see the lastest news for Manchester United. Till then GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Elohim (Forum) steered Toulouse to victory against OGC Nice.

Toulouse beat OGC Nice 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Bodmer scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Devaux and Gameiro were also amongst the goalscorers.

Gameiro with the brace !

Then he was sent off :P Hectic day for him I'd say !

It feels like I've finally found the correct formation with this team now ... slowly creeping up the table ! Sitting on 10th atm !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Already secured promotion. And after beating Man City and a managed Wolves i managed to get to the English Cup final... only to be beaten 3-0 by an unmanaged Millwall, got some nice money for transfers however. Liking this Grimsby team, set up for a few more leagues promotions.

Archived