Joe Hart for 4 players??

arsenal 4life

This deal is almost complete but i just wanted to know id it was worth it for me. My best gk was Sirigu so to get joe hart I gave the guy Szchezny, myachi and 17m, with that 17m he will be wilshere and the ox off of me so i get that money back.

Was it a good deal for me? I feel I already have enough quality cm's (cesc, d.silva, marchisio) and enough other one's who could rise quicker than jack (boateng, vidal, s.bender, nocerino, KPB)

Re: Joe Hart for 4 players??

i feel you are still giving up too much.

Yes' date=' i know Hart is a good player but still...

On hindsight, he would still be a great upgrade at GK for you so yeah, it may be a good deal for you.

Cheers,

Roy[/quote']

With Hart my starting XI average rises to 93. Also I don't think Szchezny will rise to 90 next changes maybe one after depending on the season he has, but there is no doubt hart is better than him. And it would take Myachi for ever to even reach a 90, plus I have got at least 10 players better than him in my youth team (Draxler, Iturbe, El Sharaaway, Jese Rodriguez etc.). I have adequate cover for wilshere too. The only one I am going to miss is the ox TBH.

Re: Joe Hart for 4 players??

This deal is almost complete but i just wanted to know id it was worth it for me. My best gk was Sirigu so to get joe hart I gave the guy Szchezny' date=' myachi and 17m, with that 17m he will be wilshere and the ox off of me so i get that money back.

Was it a good deal for me? I feel I already have enough quality cm's (cesc, d.silva, marchisio) and enough other one's who could rise quicker than jack (boateng, vidal, s.bender, nocerino, KPB)[/quote']

You are getting ripped off mate. I would say Wilshere + The OX > Hart.

Add Szchezny and Myachi, and it's a clear rip off.