Goalkeeping Talents

SavvyJ

Riferimento: Re: Goalkeeping Talents

I dont know who is better... Leali or Perin... but right' date=' Perin ist wonderful. Great talent.[/quote']

Leali began last season as a starter but then became a sub, he has got talent but I think he isn't ready yet. For short term I'd pick Perin for sure, long term is more difficult to say

Re: Goalkeeping Talents

Butland is the one to buy ' date=' in my eyes hes the best Under 21 goal keeper there is.

If i was a manager id have him over your Courtios and Ter Stegens[/quote']

Is he THAT good ? I've never seen him play, but have seen Courtois and Stegen and watching them you dont second guess on how they got into the first team. Ter stegen has fantastic reactions and courtois is very controlling and organised in the box. What would you say Butland is best at ?

Butland is the one to buy ' date=' in my eyes hes the best Under 21 goal keeper there is.

If i was a manager id have him over your Courtios and Ter Stegens[/quote']

See I'm not so sure - especially over Courtois.

I agree he is a must buy, he is so cheap, did well at the Olympics and if rumours are correct - may be Spurs next GK - but he barring injury - he will never get past Hart for England.

I would say 100% sign him for what he could do club wise - but Courtois is the GK to get - Getting time in Spain, International GK, and he really is being primed as Cech's replacement at Chelsea.

Dream GK list for any of my clubs:

Neuer/Hart

Courtois

Butland

lets all calm down over Jack Butland....

the kid has NO top league experience yet, and as under his belt 2 spells on loan at Cheltenham town. 12 games last season, 12 games in 2010.

yes 5 appearances at the Olympics, but he has had some shocking moments. i saw him at Wembley play UAE and he committed a couple of howlers that luckily went unpunished.

personally i would reserve judgement on the kid until after this season, if he gets a starting spot at Birmingham.

the kid has immense talent, but to call him the best U21 keeper out there is way way off. so many ahead of him.