Yaya and Nani for Cesc??

Should my cesc for nani and yaya. I know cesc can get 96/97 in the future if he really excels, but do you think nani and yaya have one more rating increase in them.

My cm's are atm cesc, d.silva, kroos, boateng, m'vila, marchisio, s.bender, nocerino.

My wingers atm are hazard, di maria, muniain, reus, gotze (can also play cm), Marchisio can play Lm.

Thanks

Re: Yaya and Nani for Cesc??

Should my cesc for nani and yaya. I know cesc can get 96/97 in the future if he really excels' date=' but do you think nani and yaya have one more rating increase in them.

My cm's are atm cesc, d.silva, kroos, boateng, m'vila, marchisio, s.bender, nocerino.

My wingers atm are hazard, di maria, muniain, reus, gotze (can also play cm), Marchisio can play Lm.

Thanks[/quote']

Its a tough one,but i would do it CM/DM's are better in the game than AM/CM in the central positions atleast my teams have always been, Nani gives you a good option on the wing and you can rotate Hazard as his secondary position is AM..

i wouldn't do the deal if i were you, not because i don't think the offer is worth it because overall it's a pretty fair deal

but you have alot of depth in both area's particularly on the wings which kinda rules nani out of the runnings and then it just becomes a straight swap of yaya for cesc and although i think yaya deserves a rating bump myself he's not going to catch up with cesc

so i'd look at it like this cesc is like your cherry on the cake, if you needed depth then yeah i'd of done it but you clearly don't need depth so no need to lose him really

If you've got a lot of depth, I'd take Cesc: because Nani will definitely not rise for ages, and while Yaya could be 94, he's 29. Cesc is still just 25, and at Barca he can definitely hit 97 at some point

However, giving Nani and Yaya for Cesc will be a big blow to your team if you don't have the depth to cover losing two 93s for a single 95.

If you've got a lot of depth' date=' I'd take Cesc: because Nani will definitely not rise for ages, and while Yaya could be 94, he's 29. Cesc is still just 25, and at Barca he can definitely hit 97 at some point

However, giving Nani and Yaya for Cesc will be a big blow to your team if you don't have the depth to cover losing two 93s for a single 95.[/quote']

he owns fabregas since he said "my cesc"

Nani should go up' date=' he is a very good player and looking at euro's, i think he deserve 94.[/quote']

ha ha ha

nani is an overrated player he was thought to be the cr7 on right wing but see what happend. valencia has reclaimed his spot nani is very inconsistent he has peaked at 93.

yaya HAS NOT peaked at 93 he will get to 94 if he can keep up his last season form.

keep cesc he is good and has a genuine chance to get 96 in the future. you have good wingers so nani is not needed besides you can find many good cm's or dm's like alonso, de rossi , schweini, mascherano ,busquets, etc but cesc is the only cm with 95 rating other than xavi

Should my cesc for nani and yaya. I know cesc can get 96/97 in the future if he really excels' date=' but do you think nani and yaya have one more rating increase in them.

Thanks[/quote']

Id keep Cesc personally.

With concerns increasing in the game, the addition of Nani to your team will most likely make your other wingers unhappy with lack of games.

Also dont see Nani or Toure reaching Fabregas' rating, which could rise in the future.

Id keep Cesc personally.

With concerns increasing in the game' date=' the addition of Nani to your team will most likely make your other wingers unhappy with lack of games.[/b']

Also dont see Nani or Toure reaching Fabregas' rating, which could rise in the future.

The owner of my game world took player concerns off :D:D

Let's look at it like this...

Yaya Toure deserves a rise for his astronomical performances for City for over 2 years now. Nani could drop but is most likely to stay. Cesc who is 95 rated will stay for now but I can't see him surpassing 97 (as soon as Xavi retires he most likely will replace him).

So, for me I would keep the first to in Yaya and Nani.

Let's look at it like this...

Yaya Toure deserves a rise for his astronomical performances for City for over 2 years now. Nani could drop but is most likely to stay. Cesc who is 95 rated will stay for now but I can't see him surpassing 97 (as soon as Xavi retires he most likely will replace him).

So' date=' for me I would keep the first to in Yaya and Nani.[/quote']

you have a pont but nani will be surplus to his requirements so nani in or out it dosent make much of a difference while cesc out and yaya in for him does affect his team

you have a pont but nani will be surplus to his requirements so nani in or out it dosent make much of a difference while cesc out and yaya in for him does affect his team

Nani would not be surplus to requirements, it would be him and di maria as my wingers, but then again di maria and hazard do very well on the wings for me, and sooner or later hazard will pass Nani's 93 i hope.

Just a quick one here, who do you think is better, Nani or Di maria??

Thanks

Nani would not be surplus to requirements' date=' it would be him and di maria as my wingers, but then again di maria and hazard do very well on the wings for me, and sooner or later hazard will pass Nani's 93 i hope.

Thanks[/quote']

Di Maria mate.

Nani would not be surplus to requirements' date=' it would be him and di maria as my wingers, but then again di maria and hazard do very well on the wings for me, and sooner or later hazard will pass Nani's 93 i hope.

Thanks[/quote']

Di Maria any day mate ;)

Thanks[/quote']

di maria

you have added one winger to your already strong strike force

gotze, d. silva, reus, munian, di maria, hazard + NANI??:eek::eek: ah forgot marchisio

you are obsessed with wingers or are you collecting them?:P

Thanks[/quote']

di maria is better