Sign in to follow this  
Dexterbrazil

The How to be an Idiot on Internet Forums Guide

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: The How to be an Idiot on Internet Forums Guide

Talking about idiots , but beeing a nerd , using character names from Lord Of The Rings. ;)

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

I can post the bible plus + some extra books that are left out :D

Look out for it on the forum when im finished ;)

EXCEPTIONAL Thread there Dex il give ya a vote & then il read it all lol

If you post the bible then I'm posting THE GOD DELUSION by Richard Dawkins or WHY I"M AN ATHIEST by Bertrand Russell :):P

Re: join th challenge

great teams left in my game world who wants to join any1 can world championship 4966 it only 2 month old come on in and join the best championship available

I would usually say you are on the wrong thread, but this actually fits in quite well on this one ;):D

An idiot would never be able to read all that. :eek::eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ...... :rolleyes: .... :confused:

Anyway' date=' peace out.......

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\o//////////////////////////////////////////////////[/quote']

True; an idiot would have ignored everything and blindly posted something like "great teams left in my game world who wants to join any1 can world championship 4966 it only 2 month old come on in and join the best championship available". Oh wait. :D

interesting text

1 i never use smiles it is stupid 4 me

2i type very fast and eng isnt my natural language so i am making spelling and grammar mistakes,so what,this is forum,i dont write a book,and i hate to use interpunction,it so boring when people asking u to use interpunction on neformal places,if u read carefully u ll understand what i have mean.

3 i dont search for friends on forums,or attention

4 yea,some hate me,some like me,but i never seen a man that all people on world like,it s impossible mission,so what someone think about me is irrelevant.

5 yea i spam a lot,but mostly helping or asking for risers

6 i create solid number of threads that i think it would be fun to discuss but dont all people understand that.

7 so if u think that i am idiot u arewelcome 4 everyone on this forum,yours opinion is irrelevant to me

interesting text

2i type very fast and eng isnt my natural language so i am making spelling and grammar mistakes' date='so what,this is forum,i dont write a book,and i hate to use interpunction,it so boring when people asking u to use interpunction on neformal places,if u read carefully u ll understand what i have mean.

4 yea,some hate me,some like me,but i never seen a man that all people on world like,it s impossible mission,so what someone think about me is irrelevant.

6 i create solid number of threads that i think it would be fun to discuss but dont all people understand that.

7 so if u think that i am idiot u arewelcome 4 everyone on this forum,yours opinion is irrelevant to me[/quote']

Yeah a thread which was made wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (around 2 years I believe) before you even was a member of the forum was aimed at you :D

the thread was just a fun thing created back then, wasnt ment for people to take it all seriously ;)

Guest Phill

Yeah a thread which was made wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (around 2 years I believe) before you even was a member of the forum was aimed at you :D

the thread was just a fun thing created back then' date=' wasnt ment for people to take it all seriously ;)[/quote']

Well Its Quite Fitting Isn't It :o

interesting text

2i type very fast and eng isnt my natural language so i am making spelling and grammar mistakes' date='so what,this is forum,i dont write a book,and i hate to use interpunction,it so boring when people asking u to use interpunction on neformal places,if u read carefully u ll understand what i have mean.[/b']

7 so if u think that i am idiot u arewelcome 4 everyone on this forum,yours opinion is irrelevant to me

About number 2

From what i can make out you are saying English isnt your first language

There are alot of people on this forum like you

But they can spell proper

Maybe you should just try harder