Subotic, Coentrao or Sahin?

So, two of these are from Madrid and the other from Dortmund. All are relatively young and have a decent amount of potential, but each have had different seasons and im wondering if in your eyes one rises above the rest?

Arsenal just lost their manager and all of these players are up for grabs.

I sold M'Bia (CB/DM) to free some cash, so a similar player to fill a similar gap is needed.

Subotic - Only CB, But the youngest of the bunch with a great future.

Coentrao - LB/DM, Versatile position, plays at Madrid but is second choice to Marcello.

Sahin - CM/DM, Will fill the holding role yet wont play def. I hear he is Brilliant, but had a lot of time out from injury.

All are rated 91.

Cheers. This is my first post, but i turn to the forums quite a lot for advice so i presume some of you might be more informed than myself.

Re: Subotic, Coentrao or Sahin?

So' date=' two of these are from Madrid and the other from Dortmund. All are relatively young and have a decent amount of potential, but each have had different seasons and im wondering if in your eyes one rises above the rest?

Arsenal just lost their manager and all of these players are up for grabs.

I sold M'Bia (CB/DM) to free some cash, so a similar player to fill a similar gap is needed.

[b']Subotic[/b] - Only CB, But the youngest of the bunch with a great future.

Coentrao - LB/DM, Versatile position, plays at Madrid but is second choice to Marcello.

Sahin - CM/DM, Will fill the holding role yet wont play def. I hear he is Brilliant, but had a lot of time out from injury.

All are rated 91.

Cheers. This is my first post, but i turn to the forums quite a lot for advice so i presume some of you might be more informed than myself.

Firstly, Welcome to the forum :)

And, I would sign Subotic as you sold M'Bia and you need cover for him now. If you can't get him I would sign Coentrao.

Cheers dude it's good to finally post.

Also thanks for the comment. Iv heard some good things about Subotic, such as Fergie being after him for a season or two and other high profile rumors as well as taking 2 titles with Dortmund.

Only really a casual SM player if im honest and although i know a little about the football world, i know nothing compared to the majority here so everything is welcomed :D

I like the idea of Coentrao playing LB/DM however, playing a 3-5-2 he can fit into one of 4 positions within my current set-up. As left-back he supersedes both Schmelzer and Shaquiri that currently rotate there.

If you have the opportunity I would wait a little, from what I heard Sahin is allowed to leave Madrid and imo he's the most talented out of the three so depending on where he goes next he could be the best one to buy.

If he stays at Madrid I'd go for Subotic as he's a starter for Dortmund and can surely get 92 and will probably get it the fastest out of the three.

Great, so all of them (in time) would make great investments?

A much bigger team than me bid an amount that was out of my budget for Subotic unfortunately, for now i have Coentrao coming in for the base price of 15.5.

What could be good news however, the deal is nearly complete and Sahin is still up for grabs, so i may just end up with both :D

Great' date=' so all of them (in time) would make great investments?

A much bigger team than me bid an amount that was out of my budget for Subotic unfortunately, for now i have Coentrao coming in for the base price of 15.5.

What could be good news however, the deal is nearly complete and Sahin is still up for grabs, so i may just end up with both :D[/quote']

Probably yes though you never know of coruse.

Everything is a risk in theory isnt it, at least i think these players will hold their rating at least

I can get Sahin also, but ill have to let go of either Miralem Pjanic or Ever Banega.

I seem to be over-loaded with wingers at the moment and Pjanic has picked up a level 2 concern for lack of games, im tempted to let him go and land Sahin as he will get more game time..

What is the potential of Pjanic of Roma? am i likely to regret letting him go? or should i loose Ever Banega?

Cheers guys, you've been a great help so far.