Laurentiu Rus...... 80 – 82/83

Alexandru Maxim...75 – 80/82

Nicolae Stanciu.... 75 – 81/82

Tucudean........... 77 – 80/82

Taher Bawab....... 75 – 80

Breeveld............. 74 – 80

Jorge Camora...... 82 – 84

Rocha Adi........... 80 – 83/84

Gheorghe Grozav...77 - 82/83 (vitor_mfc)

Claudiu Bumba......75 - 80 (vitor_mfc)

Hamza Younes......78 - 82/83 (17app,16goals for Petrolul !)

Sony Mustivar.......77 - 80/82

Damien Boudjemaa 76 - 81/82

Andrei Dumitras.....77 - 80/81

CFR Cluj - Liga 1 champions

Dinamo Buc. - Romanian Cup, Romanian Supercup winners

Assuming the fact that romanian ligue was review last time in 2011 , i believe SM will be slightly generous with risers.

Re: LIGA !(Romania)

brace yourself for soon to be reviewed Romanian league.... :D

Been pretty lucky with the german 2.bundesliga, hope to repeat the same with Romanian league B)

Hope you don't mind mate' date=' i quickly search some risers, here's a few:

Chiriches............ 80 – 84

Balgradean......... 77 – 81/82

Issa Ba.............. 78 – 81/82

Rus................... 80 – 83/84

Al. Maxim........... 75 – 81/82

Nicolae Stanciu... 75 – 81/82

Assuming the fact that romanian ligue was review last time in 2011 , i believe SM will be slightly generous with risers.[/quote']

Great job m8

Hope you don't mind mate' date=' i quickly search some risers, here's a few:

Chiriches............ 80 – 84

Balgradean......... 77 – 81/82

Issa Ba.............. 78 – 81/82

Laurentiu Rus...... 80 – 83/84

Alexandru Maxim...75 – 81/82

Nicolae Stanciu... 75 – 81/82

Gheorghe Grozav...77 - 82 (vitor_mfc)

Claudiu Bumba......75 - 80 (vitor_mfc)

Hamza Younes......78 - 82/83 (17app,16goals for Petrolul !)

Sony Mustivar.......77 - 80/82

Damien Boudjemaa 76 - 82

Assuming the fact that romanian ligue was review last time in 2011 , i believe SM will be slightly generous with risers.[/quote']

There's no way that Boudjemaa will rise to 82! Looking at his stats and Petroluls poor season last year I'd say 76 - 78/80.

And Danytos you should remember from last review that the teams from bottom half of the table won't get much love from reviewers... :D

There's no way that Boudjemaa will rise to 82! Looking at his stats and Petroluls poor season last year I'd say 76 - 78/80.

And Danytos you should remember from last review that the teams from bottom half of the table won't get much love from reviewers... :D

You' date='re right about last time, they've been pretty harsh with risers...but since march 2011..........17months passed......

Take a look on uefa coeficients ranking, if others countries below romania get's a +6/+7 rise, why won't believe it will be the same thing here?

[u']Final ranking in 2011[/u]

25.Romania

26.Finland

27.Scotland

28.Poland

29.Austria

33.Belgium

About Boudjemaa here's his status, beginning march 2011:

14 games (from 14), 2 times sub in, 2 sub out

3 goals, 9 assists

4 games (from 4), 4 times in the starting team, got sub in 0 times

2 goals, 1 assist

You' date='re right about last time, they've been pretty harsh with risers...but since march 2011..........17months passed......

Take a look on uefa coeficients ranking, if others countries below romania get's a +6/+7 rise, why won't believe it will be the same thing here?

25.Romania

26.Finland

27.Scotland

28.Poland

29.Austria

33.Belgium

3 goals, 9 assists

2 goals, 1 assist

I still think these ratings are way to optimistic!

And about the UEFA ranking that's not a positive thing for Romania to be 25 they have consistently dropped since 2010...

I know you watch Romanian football and I don't but I'm still pretty sure that the review (if there will be one) will prove me right.

And about the UEFA ranking that's not a positive thing for Romania to be 25 they have consistently dropped since 2010...

I know you watch Romanian football and I don't but I'm still pretty sure that the review (if there will be one) will prove me right.

Judding the manner that SM reviewed Romanian ligue last time, you're pretty much right....but like i sad, assuming the fact that last review was in march2011 , i believe / hope that SM will be slightly generous with risers this time.

Speaking between us, i don't think a +5/6 rise and a total rating of 82/83 for a player who plays every match in Romanina ligue is a very big thing and unachievable.

Cheers mate and looking forward to see the review :)

Judding the manner that SM reviewed Romanian ligue last time, you're pretty much right....but like i sad, assuming the fact that last review was in march2011 , i believe / hope that SM will be slightly generous with risers this time.

Speaking between us, i don't think a +5/6 rise and a total rating of 82/83 for a player who plays every match in Romanina ligue is a very big thing and unachievable.

Cheers mate and looking forward to see the review :)

Final ranking in 2011

25.Romania

26.Finland

27.Scotland

28.Poland

29.Austria

33.Belgium

Where did you find that ranking??? It's totally wrong.

This is the Uefa Country Ranking for 2011:

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2011.html

And IF SM are going to review Romania NOW' date=' they will probably take into account the 2012 ranking:

[url']http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2012.html[/url]

where Romania finished 22nd, behind Belgium, Poland, Scotland, Austria and many more countries.

If they also take into account the new season's ranking, it's still pretty much the same picture:

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2013.html

25.Romania

26.Finland

27.Scotland

28.Poland

29.Austria

33.Belgium

3 goals, 9 assists

2 goals, 1 assist

Romania is lucky to be in first 50....one of the worst championships in Europe atm.I'd rather watch 3.Bundesliga instead of Liga I

Romania is lucky to be in first 50....one of the worst championships in Europe atm.I'd rather watch 3.Bundesliga instead of Liga I

so why are you still here ?!?? romania is not one of the best in europe, but has a good championship, i would say, maybe in the first 11-12 in europe. go watch 3.bundesliga and leave us the f**k alone if you don't like Liga 1 !!! We don't need your stupid comments...

so why are you still here ?!?? romania is not one of the best in europe' date=' but has a good championship, i would say, maybe in [b']the first 11-12 in europe.[/b] go watch 3.bundesliga and leave us the f**k alone if you don't like Liga 1 !!! We don't need your stupid comments...

JUST HA HA HA!I give you an advice..control yourself on a public forum.

Do you even watch football?You know what is going on in Romanian football?It dropped massively since 2006 and since all stupid guys are in football to make some cash.11-12 in Europe?its lucky to be in first 50 like I said lol...That is the reason why Romania cant even beat Slovenia.Accept the reality and control yourself.Romania is down,very down.I doubt you ever saw the matches of the gold generation..probably you wasnt even born at all.

JUST HA HA HA!I give you an advice..control yourself on a public forum.

Do you even watch football?You know what is going on in Romanian football?It dropped massively since 2006 and since all stupid guys are in football to make some cash.11-12 in Europe?its lucky to be in first 50 like I said lol...That is the reason why Romania cant even beat Slovenia.Accept the reality and control yourself.Romania is down' date='very down.I doubt you ever saw the matches of the gold generation..probably you wasnt even born at all.[/quote']

i am not talking about the national team (it's a shi*ty team at the moment). i am talking about the club football. at national team level slovenia can beat romania; but, at club level, no team from slovenia or other countries like bosnia, bulgaria, hungary, etc. will ever have a chance against a team from romania.

i am not talking about the national team (it's a shi*ty team at the moment). i am talking about the club football. at national team level slovenia can beat romania; but' date=' at club level, no team from slovenia or other countries like bosnia, bulgaria, hungary, etc. will ever have a chance against a team from romania.[/quote']

I can Guarantee that Zilina(isnt from Slovenia but its close) will beat every team from Romania and you picked just countries who are under Romania but they're just a few at all...Our Championship is rubbish and everybody know that.Only 1 team is worth watching and is called Vaslui

I can Guarantee that Zilina will beat every team from Romania (hai' date=' fii serios)[/b'] :P:p and you picked just countries who are under Romania but they're just a few at all...Our Championship is rubbish and everybody know that.Only 1 team is worth watching and is called Vaslui

vaslui is in my opinion, the best team in romania. they should have won the last 2 championships. but, teams like Petrolul and Dinamo are starting to play good football too...

I can Guarantee that Zilina(isnt from Slovenia but its close) will beat every team from Romania and you picked just countries who are under Romania but they're just a few at all...Our Championship is rubbish and everybody know that.Only 1 team is worth watching and is called Vaslui

Agree with you. Vaslui is the only team in Romania that plays a good football.

I hate the Romanian football , and i'm sick of Jiji Becali and all these guys...

In Romania isn't playing football...just scandal... with money and money and refrees ... just ****. and when it's playing football, is lower-quality fotball and with 20 suporters...

That's why i don't have to answer every newbie who sees only TV matches and expressed his parrying of what he heard last night behind the block (i guess you named ZILINA from Slovakia beacause you don't know even the most prestigious team in Slovenia, NK Maribor)

Anyway, it remains to see whether the proposed ratings will come true.

Are you the joker of this forum ?Zilina = Gaz Metan or Fc Brasov , that's the region for zilina ...

About the romanian championship ,the team to watch is Panduri not Vaslui....and from european cup point of view ,dont bother with any team outside Steaua(like always )

Are you the joker of this forum ?Zilina = Gaz Metan or Fc Brasov ' date=' that's the region for zilina ...

About the romanian championship ,the team to watch is Panduri not Vaslui....and from european cup point of view ,dont bother with any team outside Steaua(like always )[/quote']

Hahha...Do you even watched Zilina in UCL?