Sign in to follow this  
dj_zso

LIGA !(Romania)

Re: LIGA !(Romania)

i hope your predictions will come true and chiriches will get +3..+4 i payed for him 1.3 M....probably in the future will be selled with 7-10M..... and also hope that valentin cojocaru (steaua gk) in the future will rise..probably will be selled by steaua in premier league

pigs will fly if cojocaru will play for steaua this season or the next one. becali won't let him play. he will probably leave steaua through the back door like many other promising players that previously were on steaua's squad.

i think chiriches will have a +4, maybe +5

pigs will fly if cojocaru will play for steaua this season or the next one. becali won't let him play. he will probably leave steaua through the back door like many other promising players that previously were on steaua's squad.

i think chiriches will have a +4' date=' maybe +5[/quote']

cojocaru is only 16...has a lot of time the grow up....and what about maxim for pandurii(today made a great match against otelu) and also from pandurii a promising young striker karim boutadjine (not added yet i think)

I have seen your predictions' date=' i have a really small club! Can you tell me for sure, who are the best buys?[/quote']

chiriches will rise ..i think he will be a good deal for the future...and i recomend you also rusescu and maxim

cojocaru is only 16...has a lot of time the grow up....and what about maxim for pandurii(today made a great match against otelu) and also from pandurii a promising young striker karim boutadjine (not added yet i think)

Boutandje scored 2 beautiful goales tonight :D:D ... and he only played for small teams until now (why ?!??). Petre Grigoras from Pandurii has a good eye for players.

Pandurii are like a smaller Ajax from Romania :rolleyes::P

I have seen your predictions' date=' i have a really small club! Can you tell me for sure, who are the best buys?[/quote']

I also manage many small clubs, where every 100k counts, here's my suggestion:

for around 3,5mil you can buy

Chiriches............ 80 – 84 - constant NT and Steaua player

Taher Bawab....... 75 – 80

Breeveld............. 74 – 80 both very good moneymakers with 2000minutes played last season

Alexandru Maxim...75 – 80/82 - 1500 minutes played last season, U21 NT player, this season is a regular starter and his team is currently 1st position

Gheorghe Grozav...77 - 82/83 - NT player, young talent with many minutes and goals, from my opinion the best buy for the future

i hope your predictions will come true and chiriches will get +3..+4 i payed for him 1.3 M....probably in the future will be selled with 7-10M..... and also hope that valentin cojocaru (steaua gk) in the future will rise..probably will be selled by steaua in premier league

Cojocaru is a long shot talented yes but not playing is no good in building a gk. Steaua claims to be a big team but they don't have a B team like all the big guns from Europe where young players can rise and gain confidence.

Cojocaru is a long shot talented yes but not playing is no good in building a gk. Steaua claims to be a big team but they don't have a B team like all the big guns from Europe where young players can rise and gain confidence.

i think he will be selled by steaua...reading was interested in him