I am managing man city in an english league.

i am thinking of exchanging stuart taylor and joe hart for manuel neuer.

would that be a good deal???

apart from this i am planning to exchnge silva and boyata(i have recalled him for this deal) for ineista and nasri for thomas muller.

would these 3 be good deals???

apart from this can anyone suggest a suitable replacement for toure.though he is 93 but he will soon be 30.any younger player whom i can buy for him?

Re: hart for neuer??

I'd much rather have Neuer myself. I think he is the best keeper in the world alongside Casillas. He has poor CBs in front of him at Bayern but he is just incredible with his shot stopping in particular.

So you just said Neuer is on par with Casillias?I have to remember you Casillias just won 2nd EC in a row?

So you just said Neuer is on par with Casillias?I have to remember you Casillias just won 2nd EC in a row?

That doesn't mean much in who is better though, although it doesn't effect SM rating. Casillias is going to be better rated because he has been so great for so long. I probably am being a little biased in my judgement but I just love watching Neuer play.

That doesn't mean much in who is better though' date=' although it doesn't effect SM rating. Casillias is going to be better rated because he has been so great for so long. I probably am being a little biased in my judgement but I just love watching Neuer play.[/quote']

Do you realise what u just said?BTW what u love?To see the mistakes from last season?

Such a hyped GK...and everybody watched him by max 10 times last season.I cant even dare to say Neuer isnt as good as Casillias because thats surely thing.Its absolutely insane to say casillias is on par with Neuer or Neuer is on par with Casillias because thats stupid.Casillias is the best GK in the world,he's a better GK all day in real life aswell.Captain of the best team in the world(arguable),Captain of the best NT in the world and probably the best NT ever(arguable).Casillias is better by miles in real life aswell like I said earlier.You're very biased anyway.

You love to watch Neuer mistakes..thats good :)

Do you realise what u just said?BTW what u love?To see the mistakes from last season?

Such a hyped GK...and everybody watched him by max 10 times last season.I cant even dare to say Neuer isnt as good as Casillias because thats surely thing.Its absolutely insane to say casillias is on par with Neuer or Neuer is on par with Casillias because thats stupid.Casillias is the best GK in the world' date='he's a better GK all day in real life aswell.Captain of the best team in the world(arguable),Captain of the best NT in the world and probably the best NT ever(arguable).Casillias is better by miles in real life aswell like I said earlier.You're very biased anyway.

You love to watch Neuer mistakes..thats good :)[/quote']

I don't think he is nearly as bad as you are making out. He was incredible at the start of the season although I must admit I mainly watched CL as that's the only regular football I can watch here.

I think his reflexes are amazing and generally his handling is very good and the air of confidence he has about him. He has a rubbish defence in front of him at Bayern though.

i am managing man city in an english league.

I am thinking of exchanging stuart taylor and joe hart for manuel neuer.

Would that be a good deal???

Apart from this i am planning to exchnge silva and boyata(i have recalled him for this deal) for ineista and nasri for thomas muller.

Would these 3 be good deals???

Apart from this can anyone suggest a suitable replacement for toure.though he is 93 but he will soon be 30.any younger player whom i can buy for him?

i would keep hart and get iniesta

Don't swap nasri for muller, nasri is far better than him and swap yaya for schwensteiger,sneijder.

I am managing man city in an english league.

i am thinking of exchanging stuart taylor and joe hart for manuel neuer.

would that be a good deal???

apart from this i am planning to exchnge silva and boyata(i have recalled him for this deal) for ineista and nasri for thomas muller.

would these 3 be good deals???

apart from this can anyone suggest a suitable replacement for toure.though he is 93 but he will soon be 30.any younger player whom i can buy for him?

I'd go for Neuer as I expect Bayern to win the league as they've now lost it for 2 seasons while they're always a very competitive team in Europe and last but not least the German NT is easily better than England and looking at the youth teams they will be for many years. Hart is good, but I'm not sure if Man City can win the league again as the competition in England is so much bigger.

Defo go for Iniesta yes, Silva is brilliant but he's no Iniesta ;)

Don't go for Muller, Nasri might not play all that much but Muller isn't really that good. If you want to swap him go for Gotze, Hazard or Di Maria imo.

You don't need to swap Yaya, he's young enough to be a top player for another 2 seasons and imo he can easily get 94 this season if he plays good. If you 100% want to swap him go for Busquets.