.:Official thread of Gold Championship 179:.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: .:Official thread of Gold Championship 179:. Toulouse Or Not Toulouse

Re: .:Official thread of Gold Championship 179:. - Polish youngster to join Brechin - . -Porebski here seen at a training for Jagiellonia- I've scouted this lad ... watched him f

Re: .:Official thread of Gold Championship 179:. ELGIN BOSS : WE NEED A NEW BIRO (Above) Latest signing Pedro Henrique needs a new pen. Elgin boss Ben Kelly this morning confirmed that the

Re: .:Official thread of Gold Championship 179:.

Elgin fans react as Kelly arrives at Borough Briggs

_53051293_53051292.jpg

Elgin City supporters reacted today to the news Ben Kelly had been appointed manager of their beloved Elgin City. The Black and Whites chairman Graham Tatters released a statement to the local media confirming the appointment of the enigmatic Englishman.

Tatters said 'Och aye, Kelly is here, we're dooooomed, dooooooooomed i tell thee!'.

After meeting his squad Kelly spoke briefly to the media 'Oh sh*t, we're dooomed, doooooooooooomed!'

Elgin supporters wait with bated breath.

Re: .:Official thread of Gold Championship 179:.

Have agreed on a couple of deals at barca, first one to have suffered sudden amnesia already happend tho.

I'll just have to wait and see how the other potential deals goes.. lol

First time I don't even care about these things, I guess it's cuz my team will be fine either way.. :P