.:Official thread of Gold Championship 179:.

Re: .:Official thread of Gold Championship 179:.

Haha ok' date=' funny how I can't recall you ever posting here. and yet you are the one with the most posts on this thread.. lol

Anyway, gl with Brechin :)[/quote']

Hahaha yeah, surprise surprise ! I tend to have the Most amount of posts rofl

Hahaha yeah' date=' surprise surprise ! I tend to have the Most amount of posts rofl[/quote']

lol yeah, when you have the most posts in a thread where you're not even posting (according to me). Think you've just become the ultimate spammer my friend. There's no stopping you now..

Let me know if you want super Dongue or Balliu on loan mate. I never use em anyway.

lol yeah' date=' when you have the most posts in a thread where you're not even posting (according to me). Think you've just become the ultimate spammer my friend. There's no stopping you now..

Let me know if you want super Dongue or Balliu on loan mate. I never use em anyway.[/quote']

On loan ?? PLEASE ... look at my team dude

:P

HElgin_City.gif 3 vs 0 HQueens_Park.jpg

CITY SMASH UP PARK

Elgin 3 Queens Park 0

Att : 516

Elgin went into pole position at the top of the Scottish Division 4 after this comprehensive victory against title rivals Queens Park.

Punch Masanemela dealt the first blow on 36 minutes shooting from distance and beating the despairing Cowie in the visitors net.

Djorde Despotovic has mainly been used as a super-sub in his time at Borough Briggs so far and he lived-up to this tag again when brought on for Yuji Ono by zipping the ball past Cowie to make it 2-0.

The game was sealed when Peruvian defender Diego Minaya linked-up with Kulegani Madondo and sent a swerving shot into the back of the net.

After the game City manager Ben Kelly was thoroughly pleased, 'I'm thoroughly pleased'.

Next-up for City is another title rival, Brechin City.

Line-up vs Queens Park : Padelli, Ziegler, Gcaba, Minaya, Manyisa, Holz, Sarabia, Madondo, Stojijlkovic, Ono (Despotovic), Masenemala

Mark steered Dagenham & Redbridge to victory against Plymouth Argyle.

Dagenham & Redbridge hammered Plymouth Argyle 11 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Louisy Daniel was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 6 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rasimus and Maher were also amongst the goalscorers.

HUGE win for us today. 11 goals in one game and six by a 10k signing. Good times in Dagenham :D

HQFLBrechin_city_fc.gif1 vs 1 HElgin_City.gif

WINNING RUN BRE-KEN BY CITY

Brechin City 1 Elgin 1

Att : 502

Elgin's club record winning run came to a halt after a 1-1 at Glebe Park.

Brechin are seen by manager Ben Kelly has one of his side's biggest promotion rivals and when Polish defender Tomasz Porebski put the home side ahead on 79 minutes it seemed that the Black 'n' Whites were heading too defeat.

Fortunately for Kelly and his league leaders South African midfielder Kulegani Madondo equalised on 89 minutes to ensure that City would leave with a deserved point.

Line-up vs Brechin : Padelli, Ziegler, Gcaba, Minaya, Manyisa, Holz, Sarabia, Madondo, Stojilkovic, Ono (Despotovic 60), Masenemala

HElgin_City.gif5 vs 2 HStirling_Albion2.GIF

STIRLING PERFORMANCE FROM CITY

Elgin 5 Stirling Abion 2

Att : 1,000

Elgin fans welcomed yet another new on-loan star to the club this afternoon with Odion Ighalo, fresh from moving from Udinese the Nigerian attacker was named man of the match despite being subsituted on the hour mark.

It was Ighalo though who kicked-off proceedings when South African duo Manyisa and Masanamela teamed-up to put City ahead on 3 minutes with the aforementioned 'Masa' firing the ball past the hapless Albion keeper.

Worse was to follow for the visitors when Ighalo opened his account for his adopted club when he made it 2-0 on 7 minutes.

Minutes later it was 3-0, Ighalo involved again superbly teed-up Stojiljkovic who curled a shot at a goal which found a new home in the back of the Stirling net.

26 minutes were on the clock when Ighalo and Stojiljkovic paired-up again with the Serbian forward heading past the stranded away keeper. Kevin Kelbie got a goal back on 31 to make it 4-1 but the away support knew the game was up, this was all but confirmed when Masanemela struck a lovely free kick to make it five for the league leaders!

The second half saw City take their foot of the gas, the biggest cheer came when Ighalo was taken off, a standing ovation for the Nigerian after a sublime performance.

Stirling got a second consolation late-on but the game was already won as Elgin kicked-off the second half of the season with a routine win.

Line-up vs Stirling : Padelli, Naylor, Gcaba, Minaya, Manyisa, Holz, Sarabia, Madondo, Stojijlkovic, Ighalo, Masanamela

Barcelona beat Real Betis 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Villa scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Abidal was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Glad I could keep up my unbeaten run which is now up to 18 games.

Decided to rest a few key players in Messi,Fabregas,Puyol,Pique tonight.

And still have Iniesta and Busquets out injured.

Might play an even more reservish side against Zaragoza this weekend. Need to field a strong team vs Inter in the SMFA cup to secure advancement to the playoffs.

Dagenham & Redbridge smash there record signing record by signing 86 rated Emerson Boyce. Cumulative total of nearly £5,000,000 grabs the services of Boyce. In the transitional period removing the risers for higher rated instant impact players. Closing in on the third automatic promotion spot so we are doing well :)

Elohim (Forum) steered Brechin City to victory against Annan Athletic.

Brechin City beat Annan Athletic 5 - 4 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Regattin scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Livermore and Renton were also amongst the goalscorers.

Feels like an impossible mission to catch up to Elgin ... sitting on 3rd .. 12 points behind !

A thrilling match ended 4 - 4 between Barcelona and Internazionale in their SMFA Champions Cup Group A encounter.

Piqué scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Villa and Alves were also amongst the goalscorers.

This draw means I finished 2nd in my group 1 point above Inter.

Can't wait to see who I'll play in the next round :)