.:Official thread of Gold Championship 179:.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: .:Official thread of Gold Championship 179:.

The SMFA have stopped you joining this Game World as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the Game World. Please attempt to join another Game World.

Thank you SM

:)

after just missing out on trying to pick up anderlecht(got to the job offer page)

had a look at the rest of the belgian league as i've never joined one before and decided to pick up ksc lokeren

De Bock is an ace player ! I think he plays for Lokeren

:P

De Bock is an ace player ! I think he plays for Lokeren

yeah the lb/cb guy' date=' mainly picked them as i always find it the hardest in g.c to pick up a half decent keeper and out of the average range this team had the best one, the ivory coast legend that is barry:eek:[/font']

yeah the lb/cb guy' date='[/b'] mainly picked them as i always find it the hardest in g.c to pick up a half decent keeper and out of the average range this team had the best one, the ivory coast legend that is barry:eek:

Yeah that's him

and yes, I agree ... but I don't find GK's too important tbh.

yeah main target really is a new cb as i've currently only got three first choice ones, the rest of the team is pretty decent all things considered with decent amount of cover, so as long as i can pick one up with out having to pay through the nose for him i'll be happy

decided to change my team, as i'd rather be in a fully managed league, than a half empty one, so took the last team open in ireland UCD going to be an interesting one for sure got 2.5mil in the kitty and an average rating of 72ov, so if any of the large teams wanna get rid of any 75ov's on the cheap i'd love to hear from you;)

First deal at Barca made.

Rooney coming in for a big, big price as Sanchez and Mascherano is heading the other way.

There's a second part to this deal tho, that will be made as soon as this one gets completed.

Might have a CB and a quality talent on the way in aswell, but considering how many actually change their minds about pre-agreed deals I dare not count on them anymore lol

Archived