.:Official thread of Gold Championship 179:.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: .:Official thread of Gold Championship 179:. Toulouse Or Not Toulouse

Re: .:Official thread of Gold Championship 179:. - Polish youngster to join Brechin - . -Porebski here seen at a training for Jagiellonia- I've scouted this lad ... watched him f

Re: .:Official thread of Gold Championship 179:. ELGIN BOSS : WE NEED A NEW BIRO (Above) Latest signing Pedro Henrique needs a new pen. Elgin boss Ben Kelly this morning confirmed that the

Re: .:Official thread of Gold Championship 179:.

The offer for Florent SINAMA-PONGOLLE of Sporting CP from Padova has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Paying 9 Million, pretty solid rating and should do well in Division 2 with Padova :)

The offer for Vid BELEC of Internazionale from Padova has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Don't know much about Belec, but I'm paying 3 Million and will probably play a big part.

The offer for Ferrie BODDE of Swansea City from Padova has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Not the best player, but I thought I'd give him a chance for 2.4 Million, should fit in Division 2 :)

Paying 9 Million' date=' pretty solid rating and should do well in Division 2 with Padova :)

Don't know much about Belec, but I'm paying 3 Million and will probably play a big part.

Not the best player, but I thought I'd give him a chance for 2.4 Million, should fit in Division 2 :)[/quote']

Got some nice players in at Padova mate ! Congrats !

Thanks mate! :)

EDIT: And to you' date=' got some good loanees there man.[/quote']

Yeh mate' date=' I am aware of that, but really short term I think he'll do the job. I'll probably sell him once his ban comes off :)[/quote']

Just noticed the edits mate ! Aye thanks ! Some great people in control of those clubs

:D

Going to sign a few youngsters aswell :P

And aah, sounds like a plan ;)

Just noticed the edits mate ! Aye thanks ! Some great people in control of those clubs

:D

Going to sign a few youngsters aswell :P

And aah' date=' sounds like a plan ;)[/color']

My plan basically is to sign higher rated players in danger to drop haha, and then sell them off before they go down in rating, hopefully it should work ;)

Padova actually have a wide range of youngsters, unfortunately though most of them are only on loan :/

My plan basically is to sign higher rated players in danger to drop haha' date=' and then sell them off before they go down in rating, hopefully it should work ;)

Padova actually have a wide range of youngsters, unfortunately though most of them are only on loan :/[/quote']

Hmm, yeah .. sounds good

:P

I'm planning to buy more or less unknown players ... scouted first ofcourse, then wait for their rises and go from there :P

Scotland aint really a difficult country to play in :P

Hmm' date=' yeah .. sounds good

I'm planning to buy more or less unknown players ... scouted first ofcourse, then wait for their rises and go from there :P

Scotland aint really a difficult country to play in :P[/color']

Brechin are actually a very good club, they gave Rangers a game, bringing them to extra time!

Andy Jackson, the striker, is a good player likes, I'd take him with the newco Rangers! ;)

Brechin are actually a very good club' date=' they gave Rangers a game, bringing them to extra time!

Andy Jackson, the striker, is a good player likes, I'd take him with the newco Rangers! ;)[/quote']

Never heard of Brechin until today ! Googled em and did some reading up on Brechin itself ... liked what I read thus I picked em !

Going to sell the "cashcows" of Brechin to make some money for my specially scouted players :P

Never heard of Brechin until today ! Googled em and did some reading up on Brechin itself ... liked what I read thus I picked em !

Going to sell the "cashcows" of Brechin to make some money for my specially scouted players :P

He's worth a lot compared to the others, so I'd sell him for the scouted players of yourself ;)

He's worth a lot compared to the others' date=' so I'd sell him for the scouted players of yourself ;)[/quote']

He is yeah ! 1.4 million is a bloody fortune to a side like this ! I'm hoping to sell all my TrL players and bring in new fresh faces !

Good plan :)

Well' date=' aint got much of a choice really

Doubt that Livermore,Regattin and Reis alone can carry this team :P

If only this setup had come earlier ... Would've had a nice french riser ! :P

Anyways, off to bed ! nice talkin with ya ! cya ![/color']

DUFOUR IN AT ELGIN!

ddufour.jpg

Damien Dufour last night became Ben Kelly's first signing at Borough Briggs. The 30 year-old Frenchman has arrived from Auxerre for £20,000 and goes straight into the side to face Anderlecht in tonight's friendly.

Kelly said 'He'll do for me, he's got lovely hair and a sweet left foot'.

009__001__club_crests__Brechin_City__1276179331_standard.jpg

- Polish youngster to join Brechin -

The offer for Tomasz POREBSKI of Jagiellonia from Brechin City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

z11358566Q,Tomasz-Porebski.jpg

-Porebski here seen at a training for Jagiellonia-

I've scouted this lad ... watched him for some time and am now making my move for him ... costs me 500K ... well worth it as he'll rise +4/5 next time Poland gets reviewed.

And with a 75 rating ... he'll be my absolute best player that's not a loanee :P very happy with this signing ... will be the first of many !

first few signing's for UCD nothing to extravagant but players that will certainly do a job at this level

still got about 10-11 transfers sitting open that i made this morning as those offers relied on my original siging's joining

zzzzzzyl.jpg

52026_1316965406.jpg

tom mickel

(hamburg)

gk =76

53294.jpg

darwin torres

(nacional)

lb/lm = 75

53545.jpg

hasan erbey

(fenerbahce)