.:Official thread of Gold Championship 179:.

Re: .:Official thread of Gold Championship 179:.

oh' date=' do tell![/quote']

Not until I know for a fact it is happening, I don't want to jinx it. I hate being superstitious.

He's lying !

:D

Oh shhhhhhhh you!

Spoke too soon..

Unlucky mate. That's why I don't want to do any two part deals, just in-case one gets reversed and leaves me in a bad state.

Which deal was it anyway?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: .:Official thread of Gold Championship 179:. Toulouse Or Not Toulouse

Re: .:Official thread of Gold Championship 179:. - Polish youngster to join Brechin - . -Porebski here seen at a training for Jagiellonia- I've scouted this lad ... watched him f

Re: .:Official thread of Gold Championship 179:. ELGIN BOSS : WE NEED A NEW BIRO (Above) Latest signing Pedro Henrique needs a new pen. Elgin boss Ben Kelly this morning confirmed that the

Not until I know for a fact it is happening' date=' I don't want to jinx it. I hate being superstitious.

Oh shhhhhhhh you!

Unlucky mate. That's why I don't want to do any two part deals, just in-case one gets reversed and leaves me in a bad state.

Which deal was it anyway?[/quote']

pedro and 6m for Nani and then Mascherano + sanchez for Rooney

Also flogged off Puyol but that one was expected to get reversed due to age and rating difference being too huge.

Atleast I got to keep my ext signing Wolski, I might have a gem in him. Although not Barca material, he could be sold for something nice in a year or so :)

You simply gotta love the effort people put it when using google translate to talk to you in your native language when asking about getting players.

Just got this from a guy:

"du är för att jag ska låna ut spelare"

Which pretty much means:

"You are because I shall loan out player"

I'm guessing since I'm barca he wants me to loan out a player, but I guess we'll never know.. :D

You simply gotta love the effort people put it when using google translate to talk to you in your native language when asking about getting players.

Just got this from a guy:

"du är för att jag ska låna ut spelare"

Which pretty much means:

"You are because I shall loan out player"

I'm guessing since I'm barca he wants me to loan out a player' date=' but I guess we'll never know.. :D[/quote']

Makrill inte veta fotboll !!

pedro and 6m for Nani and then Mascherano + sanchez for Rooney

Also flogged off Puyol but that one was expected to get reversed due to age and rating difference being too huge.

Atleast I got to keep my ext signing Wolski' date=' I might have a gem in him. Although not Barca material, he could be sold for something nice in a year or so :)[/quote']

There is no that much wrong with them, yet have you seen the Robben deal :o

JAHOVIC NETS HAT-TRICK AGAINST SUNKEN SHRIMPS

Elgin 3 Southend 1

Jahovic%20Wil%20game%20winner.jpg

Macedonian forward Adis Jahovic only arrived in Scotland after his move from Swiss outfit FC Wil on the morning of the game yet 5 hours later after a mad-dash from Aberdeen Airport he had claimed the matchball after notching a debut hat-trick against League 2 side Southend United.

The Shrimps had made the long journey up from the Essex coast but Paul Sturrocks men were left to endure a looooooong journey back to Roots Hall after Jahovic ran riot.

After the match a drunken Sturrock shouted 'Doooooooooomed, i'm doomed!' as the Southend chairman started writing Sturrocks P45.

The Black and Whites manager Ben Kelly commented 'I'm delighted, Adis only arrived in the country earlier in the day yet he's already had 3 marriage proposals today...one off my mother!'.

Elgin face Liverpool next as they continue to prepare for the new season.

Re: Respuesta: .:Official thread of Gold Championship 179:.

Quite surprised that I haven't received any offer for Ibrahimovic' date=' will probably keep him. Thiago, Menez and everyone still available, message me if interested.

Debuchy and Cazorla are the new faces of PSG with 4 of my players leaving the team:D[/quote']

Jallet is probably the best RB in Ligue 1 tho IMO ... Debuchy on a close second !

ELGIN BOSS : WE NEED A NEW BIRO

article-0-026B29A600000578-527_468x347.jpg

(Above) Latest signing Pedro Henrique needs a new pen.

Elgin boss Ben Kelly this morning confirmed that the clubs only pen had ran out of ink. Whilst completing the signing of Brazilian forward Pedro Henrique the 24 year-old Brazilian hitman ran out of ink 'Oh my gaaaaaawd!' cried the former Varzim player.

The pen nicknamed 'Ol' Inkhead' had been used by 64 players prior to Henrique's unveiling at a Press Conference in the local Tesco Extra cafe across the road from Borough Briggs.

Fortunately for Henrique and the general footballing world ANOTHER pen was found amongst on a nearby Chicken counter.

Its been a busy few days for Elgin fans with 65 new signings (shown below).

10-10-150MillionPeople.jpg

Some supporters have been left bewildered wondering is Kelly the new messiah or just another Paul Sturrock, below a bewildered Elgin supporter.

2688670240_54217b1198.jpg

The offer for Luis SUAREZ of Liverpool from Athletic Club has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Llorente and Iturraspe are heading to Liverpool. Iturraspe was only on the bench and I don't rate him as highly as De Marcos and Herrera so I thought this is the right move.

Although I am not Suarez's biggest fan, there is no denying his footballing ability and it will be great to see a player of his calibre here at Athletic Club.

Llorente and Iturraspe are heading to Liverpool. Iturraspe was only on the bench and I don't rate him as highly as De Marcos and Herrera so I thought this is the right move.

Although I am not Suarez's biggest fan' date=' there is no denying his footballing ability and it will be great to see a player of his calibre here at Athletic Club.[/quote']

He should play handball

:rolleyes:

Villarreal sign a trio of youngsters who will be used for cup games incoming are center mids simon thern and victor claesson and winger bashkim kadrii we are pretty much done with transfers now that is unless i receive a decent offer for one of my players.

On a non gc note ive just created a custom called The League Of Wales

2 divisions of 10 teams 3 relegated 3 promoted all teams start with 10m cash only transfers and all the teams are pretty much the same level starting off if you fancy a crack message me on here/in game or post on my thread and ill sort you out the team you want.

Josh Hammond steered Athletic Club to victory against Exeter City.

Athletic Club outclassed Exeter City and thrashed them 10 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Llorente scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

De Marcos and Aurtenetxe were also amongst the goalscorers.

Mandatory win there... Llorente had an excellent fairway match scoring two goals and three assists, earning him a Man of the Match award. He will be missed. Iturraspe did not feature.

Although I am not Suarez's biggest fan' date=' there is no denying his footballing ability and it will be great to see a player of his calibre here at Athletic Club.[/quote']

My navas deal with spurs got reversed so he's back to spearhead my title charge :P