Player concerns system

Player concerns system  

1. 1.

• New 'players concerns system'
    • No change.Excisting one.

Re: Player concerns system

I've got an Ipswich squad of 24 and 19 of them have concerns....including youth players....I've tried to rotate them and play them all as much as I can but it hasn't made much difference except some players concerns have gone up....I've managed them for 343 games and now its got to the point where its become a pain in the neck...so at the end of the current season which is 3 matches away I will quit them....problem solved. :)

Not a GM yet (Havem't decided thus far) but as far concerns go' date=' i think it's pretty fair, I've had my teams for a few seasons 251 games to be exact, atm only 4 have lack of games concerns, two of which I don't plan on keeping anyway so that's ok.[/quote']

I dont think you have youth setup plus your team must have less players.

I've had my Manchester City in GC50 for 269 games now, they've got 82 players in total (47 first team, 35 youth) and only two players have concerns, Dunne (88) and Onuoha (88) both have Lack Of Games Level 1.

So it is possible to avoid them...then again I've only got 4 players rated over 90 (Kompany, Sanchez, Bale and Hart) so maybe that's why nobody feels too neglected!

I just took over a team' date=' and one of my players is at Level 4 concern from July 31st. If I start him every game from now on (season's about to end too :| ), will he go down?

Or should I sell him to an external club and then hope to get him back?[/quote']

He's gone, it takes approx 1 month and 2 weeks if he got the level 4 on the 31st July and you posted this on the 23 August you've only got 2-3 weeks left to turn it around, which will be near impossible. Hope he wasn't too good a player.

I've had my Manchester City in GC50 for 269 games now' date=' they've got 82 players in total (47 first team, 35 youth) and only two players have concerns, Dunne (88) and Onuoha (88) both have Lack Of Games Level 1.

So it is possible to avoid them...then again I've only got 4 players rated over 90 (Kompany, Sanchez, Bale and Hart) so maybe that's why nobody feels too neglected![/quote']

Yes because you have less players over 90.That must be the reason.Maybe?!

He's gone' date=' it takes approx 1 month and 2 weeks if he got the level 4 on the 31st July and you posted this on the 23 August you've only got 2-3 weeks left to turn it around, which will be near impossible. Hope he wasn't too good a player.[/quote']

How do u know the procedures about how much game time a player needs after concerns?? Weeks and all.Then please sort my problems.

Yes because you have less players over 90.That must be the reason.Maybe?!

In Gold Championships, the 90+ players tend to be spread out between more teams so the concerns seem easier to handle (in my experience anyway)

Having said that, I also have a Manchester United in a Gold Championship with 40 players in the first team (14 are rated over 90) and only 3 players have lack of games concerns (a level 2 and two at level 1).

Meanwhile in my standard championships, there are far more concerns, it seems as if every 90 or 89 rated player has them!

In Gold Championships' date=' the 90+ players tend to be spread out between more teams so the concerns seem easier to handle (in my experience anyway)

Having said that, I also have a Manchester United in a Gold Championship with 40 players in the first team (14 are rated over 90) and only 3 players have lack of games concerns (a level 2 and two at level 1).

Meanwhile in my standard championships, there are far more concerns, it seems as if every 90 or 89 rated player has them![/quote']

I've noticed the same thing, it seems to be a 'piece of proverbial' to keep the concerns at bay in GC's, I've even manged to drop them levels and remove them altogether but in standard gameworlds concerns are like the plague, once you got them your certain to die :(

In Gold Championships' date=' the 90+ players tend to be spread out between more teams so the concerns seem easier to handle (in my experience anyway)

Meanwhile in my standard championships, there are far more concerns, it seems as if every 90 or 89 rated player has them![/quote']

Yes standard gameworlds have poor handling of concerns..

• 2 weeks later...

I like collecting talent in my teams,one of the main reasons I play this game,but recently 20 year old players in my youth team have started getting lack of games concerns.

Surely it would be better to have lack of games concerns when they are old enough to be a senior team player like 23 or 24 years old.

Player concerns will eventually take all the fun out of the game.:(

soccerstronghold All the football news,football transfers, wonderkids and football videos in one place

I like collecting talent in my teams' date='one of the main reasons I play this game,but recently 20 year old players in my youth team have started getting lack of games concerns.

Surely it would be better to have lack of games concerns when they are old enough to be a senior team player like 23 or 24 years old.

Player concerns will eventually take all the fun out of the game.:(

[b']soccerstronghold[/b] All the football news,football transfers, wonderkids and football videos in one place

keeping player you are not using is taking the fun out of the game.

keeping player you are not using is taking the fun out of the game.

The best part of this game used to be scouting young talents and nurturing them until you could either integrate them into your team or sell them on. Now, with concerns, there is no incentive to scout players as you'll end up losing them before they get a rating that reflects their true level of ability. That's what is ruining the game.:(

The best part of this game used to be scouting young talents and nurturing them until you could either integrate them into your team or sell them on. Now' date=' with concerns, there is no incentive to scout players as you'll end up losing them before they get a rating that reflects their true level of ability. That's what is ruining the game.:([/quote']

:)

i will try swap james rodriquez,mario balotelli,alan dzagoev, Alcantera, neymar, sakho.

soon unhappy wilshire ganso welbeck.

your no longer able to keep the worlds best talents that you brought into the club years ago as once they hit 89 in SM in real life the time it takes for most these players is years and years to reach that 93/94..

In essence if your a good scout is pointless as you must sell the future best players in the game to other clubs..

I might choose to keep a couple 89 rated players but having to play them in gameworlds were i need my best 11 out as much as possible in the league, tbh i Don't see the point as it will increase the liklyhood of not winning aswell as the fact that then some of my stronger players will start getting more upset.

One reality is that i have too many talents, the real reality is that i can keep none of them.

Alcantera is best placed for the next gen of 94+, it's dissapointing im forced to sell now & maybe not get him back (i should not be losing him in first instance regardless) if he reaches 95/96< as few do, then at least i can say that scouting for individual players like alcantera and neymar is pointless unless you play them alot for YEARS when their rated 89/90, at the possible expense of success.. & the YEARS it takes for them to get their 94+ (if they even do, only so many 89's you'll want to keep 2/3 maybe) & in the end they don't make it to be all that good SM rating wise & you'll be happy then won't you.

Not to mention i see so many teams that have their best players usually 5/6 per team getting concerns, can't be all that fun for anyone on any of their teams seeing this, this shows the flaw of the system.. ie how brutal it is.

if SM introduced under 21/22 aswell as under 18/19 leagues to all gameworlds this could be used to keep alot of talents happy for at least their primative years (20/21 ;)) if you've played a player alot in his youth career then this should effect him when he's a senior player and bench waming at your senior side.

I tried telling thiago he the real deal but he just having none of it, he's a hotshot at 89 and wants a move away, not to a club of low rated players to be the best but likly to a united or arsenal or milan in my gameworld.. logical?

This system is really lame. I have Handanovic (90) and Romero (88) as backup GK and Romero is unhappy. Now I have to sub him in every game and let him play every 3 games so he can also get 80% of gametime which is micromanaging at its worse :( Best rated player is 93 in that team and Romero is nr 17 in line of quality yet he demands Handanovic set aside and him between posts...

argrgrg Sometimes I just get crazy over this game...

The system is fair and makes more ppl join the worlds you are in.

would u like to play against 80-120ppl or 25ppl

Who wants to play in a world and have 87 to 80rated players.

only 1 thing I agree with is that youth players that go up over 89 and under the age of 22 shouldn't be having concerns.

gk thing needs to stay (never while playing this game have I had a gk injury)(i no gk become wanted and unwanted like girls)

overall=SM concerns system is ok.(just need info % on the player page for there concerns)

To the contary, people are leaving espcially long term managers... have you evidence to suggest that 1000's of gameworld have seen an increase in managers & gameowrld quality/fun?

its fair? have you studied the various thread to their conclusion, how is it fair? explain yourself

TBH ive seen the numbers in some setups get less and less, even in standard champs 1 i see this (teams constantly getting taken over and left for weeks on end sometimes teams like liverpool totenham & weaker eventually losing all their players as nobody wants them (only want barce etc & tbh i see the history of alot of managers on this game and all i see is 2/3 games played on a hundred teams even barce's real etc just quit)) as nobody wants to build a team even tough it's easy/even when successfull these managers just leave the setup, everyone just wants the best players, i dont get offer for dzagoev etc i only get offer for messi & ozils etc forcing alcantera to leave my team is obsurd the the zenit.

SM knows this so all they care about is keeping the new people to any setup happy regardless of the consequences, even remaining these people 95% of the time will be gone in less than 3/4 seasons

i guess i can get alcantera back then when he's at unmanaged :/ has seen 100 different managers at his club, has never won anything but he wanted that over staying at my team.

The only people being punished mostly are good managers, who have playd the game well, & not that we can even keep our advantage but we must give this advantage to such managers as mentioned above giving them the best prospects.

GET OUT OF HERE WITH FAIR.

To the contary' date=' people are leaving espcially long term managers... have you evidence to suggest that 1000's of gameworld have seen an increase in managers & gameowrld quality/fun?

its fair? have you studied the various thread to their conclusion, how is it fair? explain yourself

TBH ive seen the numbers in some setups get less and less, even in standard champs 1 i see this (teams constantly getting taken over and left for weeks on end sometimes teams like liverpool totenham & weaker eventually losing all their players as nobody wants them (only want barce etc & tbh i see the history of alot of managers on this game and all i see is 2/3 games played on a hundred teams even barce's real etc just quit)) as nobody wants to build a team even tough it's easy/even when successfull these managers just leave the setup, everyone just wants the best players, i dont get offer for dzagoev etc i only get offer for messi & ozils etc forcing alcantera to leave my team is obsurd the the zenit.

SM knows this so all they care about is keeping the new people to any setup happy regardless of the consequences, even remaining these people 95% of the time will be gone in less than 3/4 seasons

i guess i can get alcantera back then when he's at unmanaged :/ has seen 100 different managers at his club, has never won anything but he wanted that over staying at my team.

The only people being punished mostly are good managers, who have playd the game well, & not that we can even keep our advantage but we must give this advantage to such managers as mentioned above giving them the best prospects.

GET OUT OF HERE WITH FAIR.[/quote']

Exactly. The concerns are not increasing manager numbers in the game worlds I am in. I'd guess its between worse and roughly the same. I personally have just seen my 2 gold memberships run out. Thanks to the illogical change in the stats on the tatics screen I dumped 2 more teams this week. I dont want to be a statistical manager let alone for SM to make it harder to work things out.

Concerns punish the members who are more likely to purchase gold membership (long term managers) than the fly by night new managers who join a club spend all its cash and chop and change to another club - the only good thing they do is buy your fringe players off you for a hefty sum.

These mangers who join a set-up and expect to be able to purchase anyone when you've bought Alcantara when he was 70K just want their cake and to eat it. It takes time and effort to do that. I still have the first team I ever took over, Shorpe in one of the first 50 ever English championships about 4 years ago. It was already a number of seasons in when I started but by buying Balotelli for 60k, Hummels etc when they were nobodies I built the team up.

On the flip side I recently found an empty set-up with a hardly changed Arsenal side. All the top players avaiable to buy from externals (I bought iniesta, Higauin, Cazorla and Buffon... Teams Like Chelsea, Man U and City are managed but not for long... Almost a fresh game world!!! There are so many game worlds people are spoilt for choice. Find a game world with players available, dont expect the game to hand them on a plate to you........

Ok Ive gone on an unintended rant now! Im not against concerns but I dont think they should be too harsh so I'm glad SM appear to be listening to reasoned debate.

overall=SM concerns system is ok.(just need info % on the player page for there concerns)

Both these statements are plain wrong! Experienced managers are leaving in droves and newbies that replace them only tend to stay around for a few weeks. When my gold membership expires I will not be renewing it - which means I'll leave seven of the setups I'm currently in - after nearly six years.

The system is poorly conceived, poorly executed and will be the ruination of the game. I, for one, have had enough and have better things to do with my time.

Many teams in the past have hoarded players not in the hope of seeing talent develop but so that no other team can have them players. I've seen many GW's where all the 90+ players are only found at 4-5 clubs.

Leaving other clubs with a massive bank balances as teams have bought their best players but new managers are unable to buy anyone as the other clubs refuse to sell any players, making cash pointless.

Well making cash pointless till a few months ago, as them teams are having 8-10 players gaining concerns and being placed onto the transfer market, giving the league a bit of life again as other managers can try and add to their squad.

With my teams, i like to have a first team and another 10 who are 88-89 level but promising talent. But under the current system i don't know how many games they need to play, the 1st time i'll find out that which players thinks they should be in the first team is when they develop a concern, which then can be a mountain to climb trying to get him game time without it effecting your 1st team. As you could be half way through a season, already out of cup comps, have next 10 games against higher ranked teams so playing a weaken player isn't advised.

SM should have a clear outline of how many games a player needs to play before a concern level appears, not hidden away within the help files, but visable on the players profile information.

If i knew from the start of the season that E.G Phil Jones needs to play 12 games this season, to stop getting concerns, that would suit me fine.

I also feel that concern levels should be lowered if a new manager joins a club. As why should they be punished for the last managers actions with not using the players. New managers should be given a fair crack at the whip on deciding who will be in their team or not. If a manager joined a club only to see 3 star plays on level 4 concern, then under the current system, nothink could be done to lower it. The odds are that manager would leave the setup.

I think somethink must be put into place to stop managers cribbling teams, which they then quit and a new manager is faced with trying to clean up the mess. I've seen clubs with wage bills of 3m a game but because they have good players they aren't bothered about losing money. as they have no reason to sell any players till they get concerns, so they just sit back and let the club fly into the red with no punishment at all.

I was offered 1 club in my gw which was 89M in the RED! how can that be aloud to happen. A system should be inplace where managers get finance warnings. So if they continue to abuse the system and make no attempts to balance the books or to clear the debt level, then after a period of time the chairman steps in and decides to clear the debt by selling some players.

As then in my view it would make alot of GW's more appealing as you would be managing a team, rather than collecting a group of players then not being bothered about the finances.

check this system out.

1.concern points when you play teams 15-20 in the league base on Match Day Squad rating

2.concern points when you play teams 6to14 in the league base on Match Day Squad rating

5.concern points when you play derby's,SMFA games and top 5 teams in the league base on Match Day Squad rating.

I really can't do the maths for the % concern points

same goes for players levels that have to fulfil concern points.

but 1 rule that I can think of is

the top 5 rated defending players have to fulfil % concern points

the top 5 rated mid-fielding players have to fulfil % concern points

the top 4 rated forwards players have to fulfil % concern points

goalkeepers 87 and under don't have to fulfil % concern points

this is cus make make every team involved

yes I have way too much time on my hands:):):)