Player concerns system

Player concerns system  

1. 1.

• New 'players concerns system'
    • No change.Excisting one.

Re: Player concerns system

Both these statements are plain wrong! Experienced managers are leaving in droves and newbies that replace them only tend to stay around for a few weeks. When my gold membership expires I will not be renewing it - which means I'll leave seven of the setups I'm currently in - after nearly six years.

The system is poorly conceived' date=' poorly executed and will be the ruination of the game. I, for one, have had enough and have better things to do with my time.[/quote']

i think there should be somat in place for long term gold membership players

like 3 sp worlds a player

top team a player

middle table team a player

lower table team a player

To the contary, people are leaving espcially long term managers... have you evidence to suggest that 1000's of gameworld have seen an increase in managers & gameowrld quality/fun?

are u talking about new world with 8 ppl in.

cus

why hasn't this change to like the new gold world system for money.

seem unlikely there is going to be 1000's of new ppl joining a week.

Rob i've no idea what you are talking about..

SM have made a balls up, not least not stoping players goin to a club in first instance were he's not needed, forcing managers to sell their top prospects, unable to stop managers swaping their unhappy players with eachother (in essence a pointless system besides in instances were 91/92 are getting unhappy at not playing)

SM just saw any 89 rated player playing in real life playing for his real life club and decided it should be that why in SM.. (88 even now)

the next supserstars alot of them will be rated 88/89 even 90 for too long in real life, thus losing them is inevitable, or play them in your first 11 consistently at the expence of your ozils dimaria etc

Some people here giving %'s etc are completly missing the point, & have been for months.. regardless effectivly SM introduced a squad cap of 17 players, later increased to (x) not much of an increase id say.. and disguised it as this player concerns system, that all this system does, aswell as taking the next gen of superstars of teams (who having played for years have a good first 11/22) this leaving a generation gap when their current stars fall/reitre.

Aswell as making player in your team unhappy to level 2 extent as they introduced the new concerns system without warning and thus not realising that players like gaitan/ayew/neymar who had mostly being coming off the bench/or not playing ALOT.. started to demand starts, and not from this point on but from the season before, this resulted in many having top prospects rated 89 unhappy level 2 aswell, because you now had to play these players alot (& not knowing the %'s etc etc etc etc etc) resulted in your first choice becoming unhappy, this overnight(up to now as concerns grow) bassically meant we had to make a choice between kaka/wilshire now

ROB still no idea what you are talking about.

Rob i've no idea what you are talking about..

Im losing players like witsel etc but i can buy barry age 31 rated 91 off another team cause he unhappy also arda turan for cash cause he unhappy but hel; be like 10th choice winger :DB):rolleyes::o:D

SM have made a balls up' date=' not least not stoping players goin to a club in first instance were he's not needed, forcing managers to sell their top prospects, unable to stop managers swaping their unhappy players with eachother (in essence a pointless system besides in instances were 91/92 are getting unhappy at not playing)

SM just saw any 89 rated player playing in real life playing for his real life club and decided it should be that why in SM.. (88 even now)

the next supserstars alot of them will be rated 88/89 even 90 for too long in real life, thus losing them is inevitable, or play them in your first 11 consistently at the expence of your ozils dimaria etc[/quote']

its same for every1.i see what u saying

but the conerns system need changing for gold.world,european championships

Just had an attempt to loan list Bojan (rated 88) blocked by the chairman. so it doesn't seem like the lad will be getting many games next season as he's fourth choice behind Messi, Ronaldo and Lewandowski. Next thing you know he'll be developing concerns.

This seems to be a new development. Has anyone else experienced an 88 rated player in a high rated squad being blocked from the loan list by the chairman?

Loaning of 88's all these years was bug actually jimmy, now SM correct as intented :P

88 rejected for loan not see that, anything unusuall about your team.. maybe chairman want 4 player min in each pos. dno :rolleyes: myabe cause he 22 rated 4th choice so want to play.. if he 4th choice you'll prob need him/will need him anyway.

myabe cause he 22 rated 4th choice so want to play.. if he 4th choice you'll prob need him/will need him anyway.

Thing is I've also got Marques MAICON (age 22, rated 87); Romelu LUKAKU (19, rated 88); Emmanuel RIVIÈRE (22, rated 87) and Nils PETERSEN (23, rated 85) who are all more likely to rise at the moment than Bojan.

I didn't want to sell him because I think he has long-term potential but I guess that's the nature of the game these days:(

Just had an attempt to loan list Bojan (rated 88) blocked by the chairman. so it doesn't seem like the lad will be getting many games next season as he's fourth choice behind Messi' date=' Ronaldo and Lewandowski. Next thing you know he'll be developing concerns.

This seems to be a new development. Has anyone else experienced an 88 rated player in a high rated squad being blocked from the loan list by the chairman?[/quote']

Hey Jimmy, i 've seen in my GWs people loaning 89-90 rated players, so i don't think the rating (88) is the problem here... :confused:

Most probably, i think it has to do with the player's position. I think (i'm not 100% sure) that the chairman only takes into consideration the first position of each player, and then lets you loan out the players that are 3rd-4th choice and below.

In your example, Bojan is a "Forward", so he is considered 2nd choice behind only Messi. Ronaldo's first position is "Winger" and Lewandowski is a CF, so they are not taken into consideration regarding Bojan's loan availability.

It's dumb and it doesn't look right, i know, but i think this is the case...

P.S. I really don't know if this is the same with the "lack of games" concerns or not, because they haven't explained it at all! :mad:

Hey Jimmy' date=' i 've seen in my GWs people loaning 89-90 rated players, so i don't think the rating (88) is the problem here... :confused:

Most probably, i think it has to do with the player's position. I think (i'm not 100% sure) that the chairman only takes into consideration the [b']first position[/b] of each player, and then lets you loan out the players that are 3rd-4th choice and below.

In your example, Bojan is a "Forward", so he is considered 2nd choice behind only Messi. Ronaldo's first position is "Winger" and Lewandowski is a CF, so they are not taken into consideration regarding Bojan's loan availability.

It's dumb and it doesn't look right, i know, but i think this is the case...

P.S. I really don't know if this is the same with the "lack of games" concerns or not, because they haven't explained it at all! :mad:

100% correct

Most probably' date=' i think it has to do with the player's position. I think (i'm not 100% sure) that the chairman only takes into consideration the [b']first position[/b] of each player, and then lets you loan out the players that are 3rd-4th choice and below.

Cheers for that mate:)

I've been puzzling about why the chairman would choose Bojan to block and I think you offer as good a reason as any. It makes sense for the same reason that when you make an in game tactical change and move a player to his other designated position he always gets a low rating as if he has been played out of position.

The more I play this game the more I realise that the programming side is run on a shoestring. Oh well, you pay peanuts you get...

All this could easily be sorted if squad numbers were reduced to 25 players max as in real life,with no player concerns.I would say teams should have say 25 player squad max and say upto 10 youth players to supplement squad.At least everyone knows where they stand.If i keep getting players taken away from me after working hard to build my team on a budget i will be tempted to leave soccer manager.For example i bought Thomas Muller of Bayern Munich before he was well known and was about 80 rated he is now 93,surely that is talent spotting on my part.

The player concern system needs to be modified fully or completely removed.

The player concern list does not take into account the fitness of the player. for example neymar has reached level 4 in concern list which means i need him to play in all most every game. And if i do so hid fitness keeps decreasing which means i will lose matches i am supposed to win

Also in real football rotating policy is being followed by almost all the clubs. Players are having concern very quickly and it destroys how a manager is trying to shape his team to win games and titles and which return affects the managers morale for the game and loses interest.

It should be just based in the number of games one play. its should take into account -

1. the overall rating of the first team,

2. the squad the player is in i.e. youth/senior.

3. the fitness of the player.

4. the team he is plying his trade in.

5. the no. of games he played season after season i.e.if he played 10 games in season 1 but 18 in season 2 his concern should decrease.

6. no where in the world players develop concern so quickly

Both these statements are plain wrong! Experienced managers are leaving in droves and newbies that replace them only tend to stay around for a few weeks. When my gold membership expires I will not be renewing it - which means I'll leave seven of the setups I'm currently in - after nearly six years.

The system is poorly conceived' date=' poorly executed and will be the ruination of the game. I, for one, have had enough and have better things to do with my time.[/quote']

Same here. Gold membership is up for renewal in just under 4 weeks. I am not renewing. I am a long term playing manager. When I started playing there was only a handful of gameworlds but they were all pretty full. Now there are hundreds of thousands of empty gameworlds. I am always loyal to a club and stay in a gameworld for the long duration, usually until the gameworld dies from all the other people leaving to manage ready built teams giving instant success (barcelona, bayern munich, etc).

I have already reduced from 17 teams to 15, soon to 11 when my 28 day log in expires, then to only about 3 or 4 when gold runs out and takes my gold game world teams off of me. This is because I dont wish to see years of work destroyed by the player concerns system. I will be very sad to see a few teams go. Mainly the ones that I have took from being minnows into title winners.

I can see me losing interest in the remaining 3 or 4 teams I will have left as soon as the concerns rot sets in with those and I will not be replacing them. I don't have the time nor do I want to be wasting the time I have for SM doing so to work out what players require gametime to bring them over the % of games required to keep them happy. Its not fun, its not entertaining, its just a chore and its not how I wish to spend my leisure time.

Oh well, I am getting too old for this game anyway. I started playing in my early 20's and this year I turned 30. I have enjoyed playing and I think I am one of the best managers in the game, especially at building a team from a small club into one of the best in the game world. Shame but I will soon be saying my goodbyes.

There's so many seperate aspects to this game that I have increasing concerns over, All combined it has dampened my "love" for the game, 5:30 ona wednesday & I remember that it's wednesday and that I have to do tactics (& more) for so many teams, All of which I Don't want to quit, i've had most if not all these teams for 4 years plus.

TBH I only remembered it was that time of the week :eek: tough like for a man who likes football & managements game(s) having to go thru this every week twice over.. woman have it easy :D:rolleyes: they don't when said man is in this situation.. imagine I had a job full time, imagine I was in collage 5 days a week, imagine I had a girlfriend (besides SM OF COURSE :o) imagine I had a wife, imagine I had kids, imagine I had all these plus more.. then try to enjoy this game.

TBH I feel like making a detailed post about all my concerns with this game but tbh I would proberly come across as only protecting my self-interest with regards my teams and gameworlds i'm in & I feel this is how it would come across to those men in the clouds :P

However I think with regards how previously it was not difficult (perhaps too easy) to build up a team even from scratch.. (even without using RISERS (which are garunteed) to harness large ammounts of cash, that because there's alot of managers who have played this game reasonbly well that others, many others would have these same opinions, so with regards me sounding greedy I feel that many others would also feel my sentiment.. & tbh im in the same gameworlds of many of these other managers so I wouldn't agree that I would bring up such feelings just to shape the game to my way of playing.

Celtic tonight, others will watch their teams in action tonight and maybe wont be on SM or will have to leave SM earlier tonight adds to the stress of playing the game (if you want to manage you teams well) even those that wont be attending or watching their teams tonight will still want to tune in to watch the football.

SM is not user friendly as this time, I once worked in the pizza industry & it was told to us that we're not in the food industry but in the customer service industry with of course a good product.

SADLY it comes across that SM is neither (to a degree) at this time.

I only remembered that it was this time ona wednesday while smoking, it's party time with the celts back in the champions league :) usually I wait till after 8 on wednesdays to partake in such activities, now you know B) i dont really wna take the effort of loging into SM at all, sad really, so add drug* use to the work/wife/life list haha!!

imagine I had kids' date=' imagine I had all these plus more.. then try to enjoy this game.

[/color']

I have a wife and kids and I have also discovered a new love: a browser based game called 'Forge of Empires' that is currently running in a beta version and It's very, very addictive.

Makes SM look like what it is: old and tired.

I think the current system could do with some tweaking but I can see why they put it in as is. I am in Division 2 of my game world with Athletico Madrid with an average player rating of 89, I have two players with concerns (I simply don't play them for 7/10 games) and I actively keep my squad as close to 25 players as possible. However, considering that I am now in the playoffs for Division 2 and hoping to go up I will need to buy a few more 90+ rated players (I currently have 2) to compete for a good position in the league and win some cups.

The problem is, the people managing the big teams such as Real Madrid, United etc. have purchased the vast majority of top quality players and absolutely refuse to part with them to maintain their edge. The concerns system is the only way for newcomers like myself to have a shot at buying one without having to hand over in excess of 100 mill! A team should and can have seventeen 90+ rated players, that's absolutely fine. But when it goes beyond that, when they also take many of the 88 and 89 rated players, even those who are not young eventually managing a squad of 50+ players it is simply rediculous, unrealistic and very selfish behaviour.

The concerns system for a player should take place before they even join a team with many 90+ rated players, as it should take in to account the likelyhood they'll get a spot given their ability, age and position. As a Striker, would you join a team at the age of 25, with an 88 rating when there are 3 other 90+ rated players? Hell no, you'd get fed on scraps. The concerns system is in place to maintain healthy and realistic squad sizes and I am 100% behind it.

Same here. Gold membership is up for renewal in just under 4 weeks. I am not renewing. I am a long term playing manager. When I started playing there was only a handful of gameworlds but they were all pretty full. Now there are hundreds of thousands of empty gameworlds. I am always loyal to a club and stay in a gameworld for the long duration' date=' usually until the gameworld dies from all the other people leaving to manage ready built teams giving instant success (barcelona, bayern munich, etc).

I have already reduced from 17 teams to 15, soon to 11 when my 28 day log in expires, then to only about 3 or 4 when gold runs out and takes my gold game world teams off of me. This is because I dont wish to see years of work destroyed by the player concerns system. I will be very sad to see a few teams go. Mainly the ones that I have took from being minnows into title winners.

I can see me losing interest in the remaining 3 or 4 teams I will have left as soon as the concerns rot sets in with those and I will not be replacing them. I don't have the time nor do I want to be wasting the time I have for SM doing so to work out what players require gametime to bring them over the % of games required to keep them happy. Its not fun, its not entertaining, its just a chore and its not how I wish to spend my leisure time.

Oh well, I am getting too old for this game anyway. I started playing in my early 20's and this year I turned 30. I have enjoyed playing and I think I am one of the best managers in the game, especially at building a team from a small club into one of the best in the game world. Shame but I will soon be saying my goodbyes.[/quote']

I agree.I took over Queens Park Rangers when they were in the 3rd tier with some very average players.I have since built them up over the years so they can challenge now for the league in the top tier.This is obviously on a limited budget being QPR.Now for the first time i am getting player concerns and it is wrecking all the work i have put in over the years building a title challenging squad.For example i have 90 rated Weidenfeller as my goalkeeper but as he is now aged 32 i needed a good quality younger goalkeeper for the future and to play in cups so i signed Patricio rated 89 as noone else had signed him.Of course now he is on player concern list through not playing enough.I am being punished for looking to the future which surely any good real life football manager would be doing.

Riferimento: Player concerns system

Hi guys! My Chelsea (Custom Championship, very competitive GW) has a great problem. Neven Subotic (91) is the third choice for CB (Terry - Ferdinand starters) and he has reached the level 4 of concern.

Tomorrow will update its level of concern. He played 11 games as a starter and two as a substitute, and 1 as a starter in the cup.

So 13 games total of 19 (68%). Do you think will rise to level 5?

I don't want to lose him because he is a defender with a great future (Terry and Ferdinand are old), if you get to level 5 will certainly be bought by a team run and I can not take it anymore.

I have an offer from a team outside of the game world (Schalke). If I accept the offer in the morning and review of concerns is done in the afternoon, if the player reaches level 5 the offer is canceled?

Thanks to those who help me :)

The offer isnt cancelled. Concerns are done based on the appearances over the last 2seasons so it depends on how often you have played him previously to the last few games as well but going on your 68% figure I would guess that his concern will go to level 5.

Also cup games-They count towards games that your player has played but not how many games he COULD have played. ie player plays 1 cup game and 1 league game = 2/1 (200%). Player plays 1league game, but misses cup game = 1/1 (100%). Player plays 5league games and 2cup games out of 7possible league games = 7/7 (100%)...

depends on how often you have played him previously to the last few games as well but going on your 68% figure

Also cup games-They count towards games that your player has played but not how many games he COULD have played. ie player plays 1 cup game and 1 league game = 2/1 (200%). Player plays 1league game' date=' but misses cup game = 1/1 (100%). Player plays 5league games and 2cup games out of 7possible league games = 7/7 (100%)...[/quote']

Really its like so? Cup games are a bonus then? and what about SMFA games as well?

Re: Riferimento: Player concerns system

Hi guys! My Chelsea (Custom Championship' date=' very competitive GW) has a great problem. Neven Subotic (91) is the third choice for CB (Terry - Ferdinand starters) and he has reached the level 4 of concern.

Tomorrow will update its level of concern. He played 11 games as a starter and two as a substitute, and 1 as a starter in the cup.

So 13 games total of 19 (68%). Do you think will rise to level 5?

I don't want to lose him because he is a defender with a great future (Terry and Ferdinand are old), if you get to level 5 will certainly be bought by a team run and I can not take it anymore.

I have an offer from a team outside of the game world (Schalke). If I accept the offer in the morning and review of concerns is done in the afternoon, if the player reaches level 5 the offer is canceled?

Thanks to those who help me :)[/quote']

Player will leave certainly.For me i havent able to bring down concerns from level 4 but only level 3.

And u said concerns will be updated the next day.How did u know before a day that concerns were to be updated the next day?

• 2 weeks later...