.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

34 minutes ago, Franklyn said:

I have a new offer...
Kantè + G.Pereiro + I.Diop + Wober for my Salah...

Is it the time to accept?

@Franklyn, I simply don't know your entire situation, but I can presume that Salah is a most-wanted in your GameWorld. This offer is acceptable, since Kante is 93 rated (not sure about a future rise), Diop (Toulouse captain, possibly a big transfer in next years), Wober (now 78, possibly a rise to 82/83) is young but has lots of potential to show (currently under-rated somehow, low-priced on transfer market) and Pereiro should get a +1 soon or even +2 (but low chances) is PSV is the champion of the Eredivisie (Ajax is close, surprises and other situations could interfere)

If you really need Salah in your first team, keep him. I am pretty sure that he will get a +1 rise in the summer review. If you could find another striker/winger for a bargain sum, go for the offer. 

@ombarcagunners The most common known Kante in soccer right now. The others are low-rated, I barely heard of them.

18 hours ago, Franklyn said:

I have a new offer...
Kantè + G.Pereiro + I.Diop + Wober for my Salah...

Is it the time to accept?

tough one

Still stick with Salah

17 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

N'golo Kanté ?

the legend

On 2/21/2018 at 2:54 PM, TMCosta said:

For me one of the most consistent players of Chelsea this past times...but not enough for 93 yet

fair point, lets see if he can keep it up til end of season, for me his final ball has always been lacking especially on a consistent basis, should be a squad player if Chelsea want to compete at the top consistently aswell in my opinion 

Ashley Barnes is currently an established starter for Burnley. 28 Appearances last season with 1777 minutes in the league. We're 29 games into the league this season and he already has 28 appearances with 1527 league minutes. Burnley are currently 7th and are only 5 points behind 6th-placed Arsenal.

Barnes has been rated 84 since January 2015. In the next review should he expect something like +2 or +3?

4 hours ago, Salty said:

Ashley Barnes is currently an established starter for Burnley. 28 Appearances last season with 1777 minutes in the league. We're 29 games into the league this season and he already has 28 appearances with 1527 league minutes. Burnley are currently 7th and are only 5 points behind 6th-placed Arsenal.

Barnes has been rated 84 since January 2015. In the next review should he expect something like +2 or +3?

IMO 85 or 86. 28 apps, but mainly an impact sub, he is not an outstanding top level striker, he does a job for Burnley. 

29 games is possible 2610 minutes, he has just over half played with 1527.

14 hours ago, Salty said:

should be 86

5 minutes ago, jbradley16731590 said:

What are the thoughts on Jesse Lingard? Having a very good season despite lots of competition for places in the United attacking positions (especially since the arrival of Sanchez). 

Likely to rise much from his 88? 

Not quite the Premier League, wasn't completely sure where to put it but Jamal Lewis of Norwich is definitely one to have a look out for in competitive game worlds when he's finally added to the database.

Currently played 1322 minutes for Norwich this season, scoring one goal and has earned himself a first call up to the Northern Ireland squad this month. 

19 hours ago, swanseajack said:

Not quite the Premier League, wasn't completely sure where to put it but Jamal Lewis of Norwich is definitely one to have a look out for in competitive game worlds when he's finally added to the database.

Currently played 1322 minutes for Norwich this season, scoring one goal and has earned himself a first call up to the Northern Ireland squad this month. 

whoa, he's still not on the DB?

50 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

whoa, he's still not on the DB?

No, he only made his debut at the end of December so I imagine that he's stuck behind a lot of the January transfers. He has however played every minute of first team football since his debut I believe, so if he was to be added as a 75 rated player then he's immediately due a rise to 80+ at the end of the season with the way he's been performing.