PRITCHARD, Alex M,AM© 19 75

BAKER, Nathan D(LC) 21 83

LOWTON, Matthew D(RC),DM® 23 84

BORINI, Fabio AM(RL),F(RLC) 21 87

RAMÍREZ, Gastón AM(RLC) 22 88

keep or sell :)

thanks

Bold = Keep.

Hope i could be of assistance comrade and good luck. :):)

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

KOSCIELNY' date=' Laurent D© 27 90[/b']

WEIMANN, Andreas AM®,F(RC) 21 85

MOORE, Simon GK 22 75

BAMFORD, Patrick F© 19 75

HUTCHINSON, Sam D(RC) 23 78

MIRALLAS, Kevin AM(RL),F(RLC) 25 89

OVIEDO, Bryan D,DM,M(L) 23 85

MORGAN, Adam F© 18 75

HAIDARA, Massadio D,DM,M(L) 20 84

AKPAN, Hope M© 21 78

CORK, Jack D®,DM,M© 23 85

EGAN, John D(RC) 20 75

ASSOU-EKOTTO, Benoît D(L) 28 89

PRITCHARD, Alex M,AM© 19 75

BAKER, Nathan D(LC) 21 83

LOWTON, Matthew D(RC),DM® 23 84

BORINI, Fabio AM(RL),F(RLC) 21 87

RAMÍREZ, Gastón AM(RLC) 22 88

keep or sell :)

thanks

Depends what sort of players are available and how competitive the set up is really.

I would keep the ones in bold, sell all the rest if you can get better players/dont need them.

Thanks for your kind comments and rep- I can't be the only one who thinks this?

Its simple...because ratings are not just factored on how much minutes a player appears.

for example, not just Oscar, Wilshere, Thiago Alcantara...all 90. They are ability wise better players.

Ramires deserved a 92 for being integral in Chelsea's CL triumph last season. That alone really warranted a 92' date=' not to mention the FA Cup triumph and the fact he is an important player for Brazil. Many teams had rises based upon their achievements of last season, although this didn't seem to happen with Chelsea despite the huge gap between PL reviews.[/quote']

maybe because he is integral to there rubbish season this year.....

Oscar >>>>>>>> Cleverley

And I am on the fence regarding Ramires. I believe he should have got a +1 - he won the CL & FA cup last season - he was probably behind Mata as our best player during the season but I can see why he didn't get the rise - compared to last he has been poor this season.

& remember - there always has to be players that SM get wrong so everyone can moan (Gomez, Defoe, Bale, Chamakh etc)

;2465219']maybe because he is integral to there rubbish season this year.....

To put things in context Montpellier's best players rose for a much more meager achievement last year than Chelsea's. I know you are a prime SM apologist but you should be able to admit on this occasion that they simply got this one wrong. He is 92 quality and deserved a rise based upon his ability and achievements since his last rating change.

To put things in context Montpellier's best players rose for a much more meager achievement last year than Chelsea's. I know you are a prime SM apologist but you should be able to admit on this occasion that they simply got this one wrong. He is 92 quality and deserved a rise based upon his ability and achievements since his last rating change.

ha how are you even comparing Montpellier players to Ramires? context couldnt be anymore polar opposite...

see any 92s at Montpellier? no! Of course Montpellier get risers, but to 88/89/90s!!!

yet another trademark ludicrous SM comparison...if you want to compare, do players in the same ratings bracket...the only 91>92 i can think of is Marchisio....now, Juve won the league - unbeaten, Marchisio was a solid Euros performer and and the heart beat of his club and international side. Juve again, dominant THIS season. thats a 92 right there.

Ramires fails in that comparison to prove he is a 92 domestically & internationally, this time around. I dont doubt he will eventually get it, probably at the end of this campaign.

Ramires didnt even play in the final, so whilst he ran around well in the 2nd leg of the semi's I wouldnt say he was that influential.

As I keep repeating why do people when talking about the English changes keep referring to last season, last season has no relevence to the current rating changes which just occured.

The last review was Mid April so there was barely any games to consider or be of any relevence from last season they nearly all got the rises in April last year if deserved.

I actually felt Ramires was a 50/50 shout so no arguments from me, he has been decent but nothing special this season.

As for the likes of you advocating rises for Kompany, Yaya Toure, Ashley Young I think you are off your rocker, they have been average at the VERY BEST this season, no way deserving of a rise.

The only real issue for me is Young, Ben Arfa rising when Pienaar stays the same, which is a pathetic assessment of the season's performances. Pienaar has been vastly superior to either of those players.

I think this is a classic example of soccer wiki and the stupid kids voting influencing decisions.

I am quite happy to offer my services to take over rating changes as I am, fair and impartial on the matters. First order of Business Suarez to 99 ;):P

In all seriousness SM are way to generous with ratings nowdays, a level of consistency and quality performances over a sustained period of time should be required but you seem to get rises nowdays based upon age and hype which is totally the wrong way to assess players.

I agree JMH but how the hell is Carrick 92 then? When he only falls into playing for United every now and then.

best guess is he just does enough to sustain it, no reason to drop him, but no reason to rise....but i can see him hitting 93 on the back of another title (sad times :( )

plays about 30 league games a season, a handful of CL apps every year... plus at a club like United, it would be hard to see how and why they could knock him down a point.

;2465490']ha how are you even comparing Montpellier players to Ramires? context couldnt be anymore polar opposite...

see any 92s at Montpellier? no! Of course Montpellier get risers' date=' but to 88/89/90s!!!

yet another trademark ludicrous SM comparison...if you want to compare, do players in the same ratings bracket...the only 91>92 i can think of is Marchisio....now, Juve won the league - unbeaten, Marchisio was a solid Euros performer and and the heart beat of his club and international side. Juve again, dominant THIS season. thats a 92 right there.

Ramires fails in that comparison to prove he is a 92 domestically & internationally, this time around. I dont doubt he will eventually get it, probably at the end of this campaign.[/quote']

hamsik, cazorla 91-92 , for a lot less ...it was a huge mistake made by SM and everybody should admit that

hamsik' date=' cazorla 91-92 , for a lot less ...it was a huge mistake made by SM and everybody should admit that[/quote']

You cant compare Hamsik and Cazorla whit Ramires, they are way better than Ramires :D

Plus Santi and Hamsik are leaders of Arsenal/Napoli ;)

;2465219']maybe because he is integral to there rubbish season this year.....
;2465490']ha how are you even comparing Montpellier players to Ramires? context couldnt be anymore polar opposite...

see any 92s at Montpellier? no! Of course Montpellier get risers' date=' but to 88/89/90s!!!

Ramires fails in that comparison to prove he is a 92 domestically & internationally, this time around. I dont doubt he will eventually get it, probably at the end of this campaign.[/quote']

The context is that Montpellier are having a terrible year compared to last year, yet their players rose based upon last year's performance and that alone. When the French league was reviewed Montpellier were in a much worse position that 3rd place Chelsea are now. The point I was making, which you so predictably failed to recognise, is that last year's performance has had an impact on most ratings done on the major leagues. However, less so in the English league, and I'm not sure why.

How Hamsik rose to 92 above Ramires is beyond me - both are great players but chelsea achieved much more than Napoli last year and have had a comparable season this year.

Ramires goal against Barca last season was very influential in them winning the competition. That is beyond doubt. (In response to Ray).

And btw, Carrick easily deserves a 93 by season end. He's been arguably United's best player this season and certainly most improved.

The context is that Montpellier are having a terrible year compared to last year' date=' yet their players rose based upon last year's performance and that alone. When the French league was reviewed Montpellier were in a much worse position that 3rd place Chelsea are now. The point I was making, which you so predictably failed to recognise, is that last year's performance has had an impact on most ratings done on the major leagues. However, less so in the English league, and I'm not sure why.

How Hamsik rose to 92 above Ramires is beyond me - both are great players but chelsea achieved much more than Napoli last year and have had a comparable season this year.

Ramires goal against Barca last season was very influential in them winning the competition. That is beyond doubt. (In response to Ray).

And btw, Carrick easily deserves a 93 by season end. He's been arguably United's best player this season and certainly most improved.[/quote']

no i fully saw your point, but your comparing ratings that are miles apart....

88/89/90 are 'easier' for want of a better word to achieve, over a 92. Taking a league title surely deserves recognition for effectively, a minnow club - as Montpellier are.

and as Ray also said, leagues were reviewed back in April, Montpellier hadnt sealed the title until the last day so didnt get full recognition rating wise (if fact they were reviewed March 30th).

Hamsik has 5 campaigns for being a 'leader' for Napoli, how many seasons should we wait for a player to get a decent rating which reflects his stature in the game in real life? he is undeniably a class act, cant just say he achieved not as much as Ramires last season....he played more often, scored more, pretty sure he made more goals too..and look at this campaign, the Naples club just just 4 points off top, Hamsik has again more minutes & goals.......Chelsea a mere 16 points off the pace...

its only half a campaign at the end of the day, Ramires will be a 92, and i agree Carrick will go up too.

;2465806']no i fully saw your point' date=' but your comparing ratings that are miles apart....

88/89/90 are 'easier' for want of a better word to achieve, over a 92. Taking a league title surely deserves recognition for effectively, a minnow club - as Montpellier are.

and as Ray also said, leagues were reviewed back in April, Montpellier hadnt sealed the title until the last day so didnt get full recognition rating wise (if fact they were reviewed March 30th).

Hamsik has 5 campaigns for being a 'leader' for Napoli, how many seasons should we wait for a player to get a decent rating which reflects his stature in the game in real life? he is undeniably a class act, cant just say he achieved not as much as Ramires last season....he played more often, scored more, pretty sure he made more goals too..and look at this campaign, the Naples club just just 4 points off top, Hamsik has again more minutes & goals.......Chelsea a mere 16 points off the pace...

its only half a campaign at the end of the day, Ramires will be a 92, and i agree Carrick will go up too.[/quote']

i agree with most of what you said , but 3 place in EPL = 2 place seria A? nope ...Ramires was voted best Chelsea player from what i know . Hamsik is always second or third at Napoli , behind Cavani and Lavezzi.

Cazorla is a good player , but he didn't do anything that made him in SM terms better then Ramires.

i agree with most of what you said ' date=' but 3 place in EPL = 2 place seria A? nope ...Ramires was voted best Chelsea player from what i know . Hamsik is always second or third at Napoli , behind Cavani and Lavezzi.

[b']Cazorla is a good player , but he didn't do anything that made him in SM terms better then Ramires[/b].

Goals and Assists it's down to these days mate, Winning trophies means practically nothing for rising players. I Personally think Cazorla should of stayed and same goes for Bale but both rose... Ramires is having a dire season, Good season last season but no way he should rise just because of his stint last season he needs to show some consistency at least.

Again Hamsik has shed loads of goals and assists....

Goals and Assists it's down to these days mate' date=' [u']Winning trophies means practically nothing for rising players.[/u] I Personally think Cazorla should of stayed and same goes for Bale but both rose... Ramires is having a dire season, Good season last season but no way he should rise just because of his stint last season he needs to show some consistency at least.

Again Hamsik has shed loads of goals and assists....

let say i agree with this , the [JMH] point of view doesn't stand then ...

marchisio= 4 goals 0 assists

ramires =4 goals 1 assist

And cazorla and hamsik have different possitions....

let say i agree with this ' date=' the [JMH'] point of view doesn't stand then ...

Actually Marchisio has 6 goals and ramires has 5, not sure on assists. (This includes champions league)

let say i agree with this ' date=' the [JMH'] point of view doesn't stand then ...

i dont get your point? that quote was someone elses?

if your comparing an 88-89 rise to a 90-91 rise then your not making a valid comparison....