English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

all the player i have compared ' date=' just raise from 91 to 92...

hamsik , cazorla , marchisio ....[/quote']

If Juve wins the champions league and Napoli wins their Serie A, then Marchisio deserves a 94/95 rating quite easily, he is 10x better then Pirlo and Busqeutio!!

A very underated player comrade, i like him very much, even though i do not rate Serie A much.

You picked the 2 best playrs of Serie A i actually like - Marchisio and Hamsik haha!!

Both deserve 93/94 ratings at the moment, and Ramires deserves 92 alongside Santi!!

Der Commanders eyes:

Marchisio = 94

Hamsik = 93

Cazorla = 92

Ramires = 92

I think 90% of comrades would agree with me on this one. :P;)B)

If Juve wins the champions league and Napoli wins their Serie A' date=' then Marchisio deserves a 94/95 rating quite easily, he is 10x better then Pirlo and Busqeutio!!

A very underated player comrade, i like him very much, even though i do not rate Serie A much.

You picked the 2 best playrs of Serie A i actually like - Marchisio and Hamsik haha!!

Both deserve 93/94 ratings at the moment, and Ramires deserves 92 alongside Santi!!

Der Commanders eyes:

Marchisio = 94

Hamsik = 93

Cazorla = 92

Ramires = 92

I think 90% of comrades would agree with me on this one. :P;)B)[/quote']

10x better than Pirlo and Busquets?

You're crazy.

If Juve wins the champions league and Napoli wins their Serie A' date=' then Marchisio deserves a 94/95 rating quite easily, he is 10x better then Pirlo and Busqeutio!!

[b']Der Commanders eyes:[/b]

Marchisio = 94

Hamsik = 93

Cazorla = 92

Ramires = 92

I think 90% of comrades would agree with me on this one. :P;)B)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxVsnt95yP4-ZNTz579lK3D0Y6D8CUC7bhUiewV79eb0KZ_B8K

Pirlo is better than Claudio mate no doubt about it.

I agree JMH but how the hell is Carrick 92 then? When he only falls into playing for United every now and then.

Am I right in thinking you feel that Carrick's 92 isn't deserved? And plays every now and then? He's our most influential midfielder and has been sensational this season.

Am I right in thinking you feel that Carrick's 92 isn't deserved? And plays every now and then? He's our most influential midfielder and has been sensational this season.

Carrick is THEE best CM's in the premier league this season and that is a FACT!! He easily deserves 93 end of the season for sure!!!

Influential? WOY Hodgson needs to give him a call then, might go past the quarter-finals in some major Int' Tournament, with him and Wilshere in midfield!

Your dealing with just for appropriating Hermes Birkin up

Your dealing with for appropriating Hermes Birkin up Your dealing with ideal for appropriating hermes birkin up the concept what In manner victim" Work best to go into detail those artworks through Ould - Halldin -- Maule. You believed it is stupid for 2 most women to help grab a hermes birkin. regardless, These kinds of topic occurs in numerous centers worldwide daily. ould - obtained numerous a lot of identifiable brand luggage to show a lunatic gotten pictures of females if he or she facial area famous label. remarkably, The breathtaking pictures search true-lifestyles, However they are not necessarily taking photos will work, even though many petrol work merely. The actual portray are a minimal embellish. within the other hand, We simply cannot claim that they are definitely not genuine. as we know, in advance of July in 2010, We have a extensive ready checklist to get hermes birkin and also Hermes Kelly felix. provided you wished to acquire one popular hermes birkin or maybe Hermes Kelly felix, You must put it off the great majority annually. Then may be products in store, You'll encounter an extreme preventing for in this way. automobile, all the radical battling can be calmly continuous. The individual who will be the very Very important personel associates possesses presently acquired lots of Hermes clutches is the worthwhile physique for getting favourite baggage initially. Many of us don't understand for how long, hermes birkin plus Hermes Kelly felix are getting to be the actual designs regarding community position and also private. Despite with the celebs, and also prominent megastars of each state, Or maybe affluent statistics in most all over, Each of them thanks hermes birkin plus Hermes Kelly felix because the mark of these public rank as well as individual. People constantly be based upon capturing extraordinary features or even vintage hermes birkin in addition to Hermes Kelly felix inside high costs to point out their particular fiscal muscle also to get men and women. On this feeling, The actual fumes linked to gunpowder pertaining to confiscating hermes birkin as well as Hermes Kelly felix has now diffused for years. Exactly why are hermes birkin plus Hermes Kelly felix trendy along with sought-After simply by many? any well known beautifully constructed wording Sandra Ohydrates Lampo as soon as claimed: The globe in the future becomes Hermes Birkin Bags help designed planet. Within the undetectable community, That time period was first created pertaining to Hermes, and in addition us all, Specially those prosperous those who appreciate high-Class products and solutions plus are able to afford these customers. as opposed to a Hermes purses and handbags, Hermes decorator purse, Hermes connectors, Each are poker holding-distributed. The employer product and also fragile quality succeed several customers` spirits. it is long-Lasting basic and trendy pattern the guru's the style couple of friends. No surprise the item out of Hermes team generally is a normal to gauge the particular sociable condition in addition to id of folks

a few week's ago i started to watch Nathaniel Chalobah ' date=' he looked impresive , he's numbers out of this world . I have 2 questions :

1) Is championship that rubbish ?

2) or is he a HUGE talent ?[/quote']

1. The championship is a decent standard, much better than the other major leagues' 2nd divisions.

2. He is a big talent, he is already playing for england u21s and was playing for chelseas u18s at 14

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

a few week's ago i started to watch Nathaniel Chalobah ' date=' he looked impresive , he's numbers out of this world . I have 2 questions :

He is a great talent! definitely a future 90!

he is a good talent/prospect, but he will have to leave Chelsea to make it...

Championship is a good level for him to develop for a couple seasons.

some weak rumours today that Arsenal might make a move for him...

He is he best talent in our academy since Terry. He is rated incredibly highly by the Chelsea and England set ups and it seems like he will be in the first team squad next year, though he may be loaned out to a Premier League club.

He has vast potential. I would bet my house he will be 90 or higher in his career.

Gareth Bale thank you ' date=' i said to him "stop all the people on sm who are moaning about you been overated at 93" and he said "ok prestondan i will just for you."[/quote']

He was poor all night, his 1st goal was god awful tippy tappy defending. 2nd goal was class.

Hi all;

I wanted to see these players' date=' I'm in a very competitive league and difficult. Will your punctuation?

[b']Jordon Ibe

Frederic Veseli

Adam phillip

Daniel Boateng

Nathan ake???

Oriol Romeu

[/b]

I await your response.

thanks

Ibe is a good prospect but isnt likely to break into the first team for at least a year i think.

Nathan Ake is another good prospect but isnt likely to ever make it at chelsea because they have many CBs and dont rely on youth. Good player though so could make it elsewhere.

Not sure on the rest

Hi all;

I wanted to see these players' date=' I'm in a very competitive league and difficult. Will your punctuation?

[b']Jordon Ibe

Frederic Veseli

Adam phillip

Daniel Boateng

Nathan ake???

Oriol Romeu

[/b]

I await your response.

thanks

Jordan Ibe +1/2- buy him

Frederic Veseli -stay(dont buy him)

Adam Phillip -stay(dont buy him)

Daniel Boateng stay (you can take a chance with him)

Nathan Ake - stay for now , but i'm sure they will loan him out in summer - buy him

Oriol Romeu - will maybe stay , but nothing special...he isn't the player that Chelsea hoped to be

Jordan Ibe +1/2- buy him

Frederic Veseli -stay(dont buy him)

Adam Phillip -stay(dont buy him)

Daniel Boateng stay (you can take a chance with him)

Nathan Ake - stay for now ' date=' but i'm sure they will loan him out in summer - buy him

Oriol Romeu - will maybe stay , but nothing special...he isn't the player that Chelsea hoped to be[/quote'] THANKS for Reply .

MR E thanks .