.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: Respuesta: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Giroud' date=' Podolski, Ashley Young, Micah Richards? Any one rise or drop?[/quote']

I would they have potential to rise in 2 changes bar Richards.

I would say they would stay the same in these changes but you have to keep an eye on ashley young as he has come straight back in the side and has done reasonably well so he would be my best bet to rise in 2 changes :)

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

What are the chances that Cazorla gets a +1 in the next review?

Hes certainly good enough but Arsenal are poor at the moment so cant see it.

Gutierrez from Newcastle? Stay?

I think he will stay' date=' he may have got it if the prem got reviewed at the end of last season, not so sure now. Stay at 89 for me.

Could Javi GARCÍA rise?

Doesn't play enough to really warrant a rise.

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

RAMIRES to 92 100% ??

Cant say 100% but i think he deserves 92.

KOSCIELNY rise on 91?

Certainly wont get it this time around as hes not playing every game but he is a quality player, so will get there at some point.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

I mean he's not safe at 93 at all' date=' definitely deserves to drop (by 2 in my biased opinion).[/quote']

I disagree that he definitely deserves to drop, he has just won the Champions league and FA cup, Chelsea has had a great start to the season, has picked up a few niggles so far this season. A drop would be harsh IMO.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

I mean he's not safe at 93 at all' date=' definitely deserves to drop (by 2 in my biased opinion).[/quote']

Same thing for Rio Ferdinand I guess...

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predict

I would perhaps understand Rio a bit more, because he has struggled with injures for some time now and his career does seem to be slowing down, maybe a -1. Certainly not a -2.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership R

I would perhaps understand Rio a bit more' date=' because he has struggled with injures for some time now and his career does seem to be slowing down, maybe a -1. Certainly not a -2.[/quote']

So do you think is still worth buying Terry?

I need a good defender and he is the only one available...but I would be really disappointed If, one month after have bought him, he drops to 91...

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

I disagree that he definitely deserves to drop' date=' he has just won the Champions league and FA cup, Chelsea has had a great start to the season, has picked up a few niggles so far this season. A drop would be harsh IMO.[/quote']

He no longer deserves 93 however I agree it would be harsh. I expect him to drop either this change or the one after.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiersh

I disagree that he definitely deserves to drop' date=' he has just won the Champions league and FA cup, Chelsea has had a great start to the season, has picked up a few niggles so far this season. A drop would be harsh IMO.[/quote']

Performances matter more than winning accolades IMO and Terry's performances are nowhere near that good that they used to be and saying that he doesn't deserve to drop, do you really think that he's as good as Kompany (93) and Pepe (93) or better than Hummels (92)? I don't think so.

Yes.

So do you think is still worth buying Terry?

I need a good defender and he is the only one available...but I would be really disappointed If' date=' one month after have bought him, he drops to 91...[/quote']

Well why not if he'd be your best rated CB and would come cheap too. I didn't say he'd definitely drop but he definitely deserves a drop imo as he's not playing at that level IRL anymore. If you can buy him for let's say 15M it'd be a very good business even if he drops to 91 (which I don't think he will even tho he deserves it).