.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: Respuesta: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

What about Rafael' date=' with a great season, maybe 91 ?[/quote']

Depends on the timing of next review. If its after a long time then he definitely has a shot at 91.

Depends on the timing of next review. If its after a long time then he definitely has a shot at 91.

Oh how i wish their was still a schedule when it came to league reviews. But that's in the past, we now have SW :D where players data and rating can be reviewed every 3 months:mad:. So last week with Bayern winning the league, fanboys jumped on SW and implemented changes, people then voted on them and today we see them players rising.

To answer your question, between 2 weeks of Man Utd being confirmed champions changes will be done, the fanboys will make sure of that

Oh how i wish their was still a schedule when it came to league reviews. But that's in the past' date=' we now have SW :D where players data and rating can be reviewed every 3 months:mad:. So last week with Bayern winning the league, fanboys jumped on SW and implemented changes, people then voted on them and today we see them players rising.

To answer your question, between 2 weeks of Man Utd being confirmed champions changes will be done, the fanboys will make sure of that[/quote']

defination of a lazy manager...needs everyone to do the work for them.

:rolleyes:

;2533640']defination of a lazy manager...needs everyone to do the work for them.

:rolleyes:

It's definition not defination :rolleyes:

It shouldn't be lade at the users of the site to keep the database fully upto date as it could lead to that system being abused' date=' which is being seen with people changing name's, position's just to get a rating boost.

As it makes people wonder, the more SM ask's for users to interact with the game via votes on players when up for review or even asking for volunteers to help with translating the site for foreign users, just what they are doing with our money, more so with the prices for Gold member having increased from last year.

It will get to the point in a few months when even the fan boys will start to get fed up that their player changes aren't being fully amended to suit their needs, like fabregas to CF. Then a void will be left when it comes to updating data as the people who would have done it, have no faith in the system and refuse to used it. So SM starts begging people on here openly or getting admin in pvt to do it, stating we need to start getting on top of the changes as "As major leagues aren't upto date and people will start to leave the game, if it's not done"

But if SM listened to it's valued customers in the first place who voiced concerns on the forum when these changes came in, then the mess could of been stopped a long time ago!

I'm still sticking with my guide on how to play SM

1. Look to buy wonderkids (as there more likely to be updated)
  2. Focus on players in top the leagues, top 8-10 clubs but ideally clubs playing in Europe. As players at bigger clubs are more likely to get regular votes on SW compared to players from Reading etc.
  3. Avoid buying players from the lower leagues, unless they fall into the wonderkid category then buy them, as again they'd be likely to be updated.
  4. If you have players from Chile or South Africa who you have bought in the past expecting to rise, sell them now or do a player exchange. As they will likely just eat up your wages and you won't see any future changes

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Well Kosc is our best defender so they should give him 91 regardless but dropping Vermaelen down to 90 and giving his rating to Kosc would be more than fair for those of you who dont agree with Kosc being 91 at all.

Anichebe and Fellaini will bully him. He is never a 91 rated defender and hasn't even played enough games to even get a rise imo.

Anichebe? "Ss" This boy's made a habit of marking the likes of Aguero out of games time and time again. I've seen people like Messi, Rooney, Villa, Torres get frustrated when he stifles them. I don't think he's going to be worried about an over-weight donkey and a one trick pony that relies on his hair to beat people in the air.

He's not a 91 defender, he's a 96 defender. Granted, he's had an interrupted season but he's back and when, he's played with Merte and not that bell end Vermaelen, you can instantly see the difference.

Anichebe? "Ss" This boy's made a habit of marking the likes of Aguero out of games time and time again. I've seen people like Messi' date=' Rooney, Villa, Torres get frustrated when he stifles them. I don't think he's going to be worried about an over-weight donkey and a one trick pony that relies on his hair to beat people in the air.

He's not a 91 defender, he's a 96 defender. Granted, he's had an interrupted season but he's back and when, he's played with Merte and not that bell end Vermaelen, you can instantly see the difference.[/quote']

Anichebe is a completely different player to all them players you mentioned, he relies on his strength to out muscle his opponents and since Christmas he has been doing it very well, I think he will do well against Koscielny but we will have to wait and see.

I am going to ignore your rating of him. Also he won't be playing with Mertesacker will he? Isn't he suspended for our game?

Also he won't be playing with Mertesacker will he? Isn't he suspended for our game?

Merte will play as Vermaelen caused chaos yesterday in what should have been an easy game for him. He was only out for one as it was a professional foul, not violent conduct,

Anichebe? "Ss" This boy's made a habit of marking the likes of Aguero out of games time and time again. I've seen people like Messi' date=' Rooney, Villa, Torres get frustrated when he stifles them. I don't think he's going to be worried about an over-weight donkey and a one trick pony that relies on his hair to beat people in the air.

[b']He's not a 91 defender, he's a 96 defender.[/b] Granted, he's had an interrupted season but he's back and when, he's played with Merte and not that bell end Vermaelen, you can instantly see the difference.

All hail Der Commander :D

Hey guys

Any changes predicted for any of these guys?

Mertesacker

Walcott

Arshavin

Giroud

Wilshere

Cech

Moses

Ramires

Terry

David Luiz

Azpilicueta

Mikel