English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Ben Davies worth keeping after his raise? is their a possibility for him to get another raise by end of season? thanks.

yes' date=' keep him.. at least he will touch 86 end of the season

Any chances for any of these two; Micheal Dawson or Javi Garcia to get +1 in next review?

dawson stay unless spurs qualify to UCL...

Javi Garcia stay.... unless he is a lucky person.. :D :D get +1

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Oxlade chamberlain' date=' how will be his next revaluation?

can i sell him? (I have J. rodriguez, El shaarawi, munian, gotze, farfan, oscar and isco)[/quote']

With the force you have, you can.

Bale is The Man' date=' if Real Madrid buys him in the summer, they will have a massive boost next season.[/quote']

He isn't gods gift, would be a battle to play every week I think.

Can Rosicky go back to 89 if he keeps playing 'till the end of the season and Arsenal finishes in the top4?

Yes Rosicky will rise, so will Ramsey.

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

With the force you have' date=' you can.

He isn't gods gift, would be a battle to play every week I think.

Yes Rosicky will rise, so will Ramsey.[/quote']

Don't know about God, but he's a real match winner, but i personally would like him better in Munich, although i think Real needs him the most.

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Right lads' date=' this is an interesting one

Can anyone see Matija Nastasic rise to 90

Starter for Man City now, and could potentially win the FA cup starting for city.

Can anyone see him rise to 90 this upcoming review ?[/quote']

IMO, yes he can get 90 in the next review

Anichebe? "Ss" This boy's made a habit of marking the likes of Aguero out of games time and time again. I've seen people like Messi' date=' Rooney, Villa, Torres get frustrated when he stifles them. I don't think he's going to be worried about an over-weight donkey and a one trick pony that relies on his hair to beat people in the air.

[b']He's not a 91 defender, he's a 96 defender.[/b] Granted, he's had an interrupted season but he's back and when, he's played with Merte and not that bell end Vermaelen, you can instantly see the difference.

god i hope this was a joke.

How is Jack Wilshere doing? I havent seen much of him this season but before his injury he seemed quite a talent. Does he still have the spark??

He's not setting the world alight since he came back from the long injury lay off. Even recently he hasn't looked 100% match fit. Probably stable at his current rating for now.