English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Right lads' date=' this is an interesting one

Can anyone see Matija Nastasic rise to 90

Starter for Man City now, and could potentially win the FA cup starting for city.

Can anyone see him rise to 90 this upcoming review ?[/quote']

89 for now, unless city win FA cup, might be get +2 for him... :D

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

How is Jack Wilshere doing? I havent seen much of him this season but before his injury he seemed quite a talent. Does he still have the spark??
He's not setting the world alight since he came back from the long injury lay off. Even recently he hasn't looked 100% match fit. Probably stable at his current rating for now.

So my best bet would be eriksen over wilshere? ill sign one of the two

89 for now' date=' unless city win FA cup, might be get +2 for him... :D[/quote']

Agreed 89 now, 90 early next season if holds down that spot.

What do you think about Barry Bannan from Aston Villa?

Will he get another rise to 87/88 ?

No. I don't think they can rise until season ends and they avoid relegation. Then I believe he can achieve 87 early next season if he plays minutes and well no worries.

How is Jack Wilshere doing? I havent seen much of him this season but before his injury he seemed quite a talent. Does he still have the spark??

He is excellent. When he plays, Arsenal look capable of remaining as a top 3 force. He also enhances the England set up, as no other mucker makes runs that ask defences questions.

As for Giroud hitting 91, There is a 3% likelihood. Chamakhs 91 was down to his excellent form in France. As soon as he hit these shores, he dipped.

He is excellent. When he plays' date=' Arsenal look capable of remaining as a top 3 force. .

.[/quote']

This is incorrect. Arsenal have looked better without him and Rosicky in there instead. Wilshere and Cazorla can't play together at the moment and Wenger insists on picking Ramsey and Arteta week in, week out.

This is incorrect. Arsenal have looked better without him and Rosicky in there instead. Wilshere and Cazorla can't play together at the moment and Wenger insists on picking Ramsey and Arteta week in' date=' week out.[/quote']

The statement I made was by no means incorrect

It is' date=' and i just explained why? Wilshere's done nothing of any substance this year.[/quote']

Nothing of any substance? Lol. Enough commentators and pundits are waxing lyrical about JW , and not just in this clip from 12/13, either. All of it in an Arsenal shirt.

What is potential of Nastasic in your oppinion?

Thanks in advance!

Nastasic wll make 92 in his career, but no more.

His tackling needs to improve and interceptions and consistency also, to be considered anywhere near the likes of Hummels, Subotic, Howedes, Badstuber, Boateng, Wollscheid and Thiago Silva - the 7 best CB's on the planet right now.

In the short term he will reach 89, but 90 is far fetched for a team struggling to finish 2nd.B)

Nastasic wll make 92 in his career' date=' but no more.

His tackling needs to improve and interceptions and consistency also, to be considered anywhere near the likes of Hummels, Subotic, Howedes, Badstuber, Boateng, Wollscheid and Thiago Silva - the 7 best CB's on the planet right now.

In the short term he will reach 89, but 90 is far fetched for a team struggling to finish 2nd.B)[/quote']

Boateng isn't as bad as every one makes out, and Badstuber isn't great, both nowhere near the level of Dante.

Nastasic is a great player and Fiorentina were gutted to have to let him go, can see him being every bit as good as Vidic once he puts some beef on Kompany-style B)

Nastasic wll make 92 in his career' date=' but no more.

In the short term he will reach 89, but 90 is far fetched for a team struggling to finish 2nd.B)[/quote']

Of course, i never saw Nastasic offering the ball that easy as Hummels did last wednesday;) That was really class act...

Right, City is struggling to finnish second, who see you talking like that says that all those CB's are League winners, Dortmund is second 1 billions points under Bayern and struggling like you said like City to be 2nd. Schalke and Leverkusen are struggling even more with Freiburg (that has a better defense, by the way than those mentioned) to get a CL spot. Those are the top defenders?! come on, even you can come up with better excuses than that.

Do you guys think Ben Davies will get 87 at the end of the season? I mean the guy is the 3rd most used player (games and minutes) in the swansea squad that won the League Cup, and most probable stay in the first half of the table. And his part of the NT setup.

Any thought?

Of course' date=' i never saw Nastasic offering the ball that easy as Hummels did last wednesday;) That was really class act...

Right, City is struggling to finnish second, who see you talking like that says that all those CB's are League winners, Dortmund is second 1 billions points under Bayern and struggling like you said like City to be 2nd. Schalke and Leverkusen are struggling even more with Freiburg (that has a better defense, by the way than those mentioned) to get a CL spot. Those are the top defenders?! come on, even you can come up with better excuses than that.

Do you guys think Ben Davies will get 87 at the end of the season? I mean the guy is the 3rd most used player (games and minutes) in the swansea squad that won the League Cup, and most probable stay in the first half of the table. And his part of the NT setup.

Any thought?[/quote']

Hello Mr Vitor, wery well nicely conducted points and a fair perspective.

My counter to your discussion, would be that Hummels made a mistake, the only way Madrid were ever going to score, and at half time it was 1-1 and any other defender e.g. Nastasic would have dropped his head and given up.

Hummels however never did, and he led his team from the back to pure domineerance in the 2nd half like a truely great CB, that the game has ever seen. He will go down as one of the greatest ever.

For sure right now, Mats Hummels is the best defender on the planet, head and shoulders above anyone. The only individual close to him is probably Subotic or Howedes as best CB in the world.

Freiburg are very solid at home with Flum and Schmid who i rate both very high in regards. Freiburger however commits shocking ambition, by selling their best player Kruse to arch rivals Munchengladbach next season.

Anyway onto your next valid point sir, Ben Davies vs Luke Shaw is the future Cole vs Baines debate in the Premier League.

If Davies does not hit 88 after a league cup title and top 9 finish in the 3rd best league in the world, i shall be vastly dissapointed.

Luke Shaw deserves a 87 right now.B)

Hello Mr Vitor' date=' wery well nicely conducted points and a fair perspective.

My counter to your discussion, would be that Hummels made a mistake, the only way Madrid were ever going to score, and at half time it was 1-1 and any other defender e.g. Nastasic would have dropped his head and given up.

Hummels however never did, and he led his team from the back to pure domineerance in the 2nd half like a truely great CB, that the game has ever seen. He will go down as one of the greatest ever.

For sure right now, Mats Hummels is the best defender on the planet, head and shoulders above anyone. The only individual close to him is probably Subotic or Howedes as best CB in the world.

Freiburg are very solid at home with Flum and Schmid who i rate both very high in regards. Freiburger however commits shocking ambition, by selling their best player Kruse to arch rivals Munchengladbach next season.

Anyway onto your next valid point sir, Ben Davies vs Luke Shaw is the future Cole vs Baines debate in the Premier League.

If Davies does not hit 88 after a league cup title and top 9 finish in the [b']3rd best league in the world[/b], i shall be vastly dissapointed.

Luke Shaw deserves a 87 right now.B)

Get out of here and never return to this thread again. It's without doubt the best and most competitive league of them all, and is so unpredictable on a game-by-game basis. You sir, talk from where it's all dark and gloomy, and most definitely smelly too.

Hello Mr Vitor' date=' wery well nicely conducted points and a fair perspective.

If Davies does not hit 88 after a league cup title and top 9 finish in the 3rd best league in the world, i shall be vastly dissapointed.

Luke Shaw deserves a 87 right now.B)[/quote']

That he made a mistake i was sure. You could get away with the subotic hummels affirmation, but putting howedes right next to them, is laughable, you surely don't see any other teams play. Thiago, Verthonghen and Dante are on pair with Subotic and hummels, so don't give me that head and shoulders above anyone because he isn't.

Ben Davies will not get 88 this season. And they could very well be Cole vs Evra because they were at their prime the best LB in premiere league.