English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Well' date=' end of stories about how Tevez gonna leave City and go back to Argentina or just bluff?

[url']http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/8680348/Premier-League-Carlos-Tevez-won-t-move-back-to-Boca-Juniors-this-summer[/url]

Do you believe he's safe 93 player?

Cheers

Time and time again he always linked back to his native country, but the move never materialize. So, I'll not believe 100% he'll going back to Argentina but also take some precaution too.

He's safe for now I believe.

Time and time again he always linked back to his native country' date=' but the move never materialize. So, I'll not believe 100% he'll going back to Argentina but also take some precaution too.

He's safe [b']for now[/b] I believe.

There is every chance he will go back to Argentina.If City buy another big name striker (which they will) and another small forward then he is out of there.

City are linked with many strikers and will get one or two no doubt, Tevez wont play second fiddle.

Benteke' date=' Zaha, Guidetti, Buttner, Gaston Ramirez, Moussa Sissoko and Szczesny rises ?[/quote']

Benteke have a chance +1, Buttner will get +1 if he start the rest of the match... Ramirez +1, the rest will stay... :D

Predicitions for the following if you may :)

Ryan Shawcross

NikicaJelavic

Tom Cleverley

Michel Vorm

Tim Krul

Claudio Yacob

Mark Noble

TIA

Cleverley might get +1 if he can start at least another 3 of 4 match.. :D

the rest will stay i guess.. :D

Benteke have a chance +1' date=' Buttner will get +1 if he start the rest of the match... Ramirez +1, the rest will stay... :D

Cleverley might get +1 if he can start at least another 3 of 4 match.. :D

the rest will stay i guess.. :D[/quote']

Ramirez has 0 cahmce at 89. Good player but at soton and not their beat this season.

On behalf of a friend:

Luke Shaw 83 > 86?

All Saints first XI 86 minimum would of thought for staying up?

Boruc - Stay

Clyne - +1

Hoovield - +2

Yoshida - Stay

Shaw - +3

Schniederlin - +1

Davis - Stay/-1

Lallana - +1

Ramirez - Stay

Rodriguez - +2

Lambert - +1/2

JWP - +3

Reeves - +2 (Mostly down to loan at Southend)

Curious to see, despite Newcastle's poor form this season how it will affect the ratings of Steven Taylor and James Perch.

A +1 perhaps with a +2 for Perch. Williamson is rated 86 with far less game time than Perch, granted Williamson should drop however Perch is deserving of being an 86 and Taylor 88. Maybe a little bias on my part.

On behalf of a friend:

Luke Shaw 83 > 86?

All Saints first XI 86 minimum would of thought for staying up?

Boruc - Stay

Clyne - +1

Hoovield - +2

Yoshida - Stay

Shaw - +3

Schniederlin - +1

Davis - Stay/-1

Lallana - +1

Ramirez - Stay

Rodriguez - +2

Lambert - +1/2

JWP - +3

Reeves - +2 (Mostly down to loan at Southend)

I'd just about agree with these. Also think puncheone deserves a rise, big game player when it matters for saints this year

how long will Giggs keep his 91 considering he's just dropped?

I need a quality substitute and I'd gladly spend 4 M for him... any opinions?

He should be a safe 90/91 until he finally packs it in. Only reason for a drop would be because he doesn't play regularly' date=' but still a class act when he does. Definitely worth 4M

Does anyone think Bale will rise next review? or is he rated enough where he is?

Depends when they decide to review him. 93 is probably okay for now but a 94 wouldn't be undeserved (going by how people have been rising recently).

If Spurs get top 4 and his form continues next season then a 94 is very likely.

How much will you ask for Evra? I have bale' date='alaba,buttner and with money will buy willems so 4 left backs if i sell evra (when evra will begin to drop)?[/quote']

Evra is very solid right now, had a good season with Manchester and still owns NT spot, IMO he won't drop for couple seasons at least if the situations continues like it is.

IMO Bale will lose is LB position, Alaba won't achieve 93 level for at least a couple of seasons, and Buttner isn't anywhere near the level of those mentioned. I would keep Evra and sell or trade Buttner for Willems.

Is valencia not that good and only 92 potential? If you want to sell valencia what will be your asking price

Valencia's stalled this season, definitely won't go higher than 92. As for asking price, it completely depends on what your GW is like

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Does anyone think Bale will rise next review? or is he rated enough where he is?

Bale should not rise' date=' even as inflated as SM currently is, that would be too much.

how long will Giggs keep his 91 considering he's just dropped?

I need a quality substitute and I'd gladly spend 4 M for him... any opinions?

Giggs will keep his 91 I'd imagine, Fergie's still starting him every now and then.

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Bale should not rise' date=' even as inflated as SM currently is, that would be too much.

Giggs will keep his 91 I'd imagine, Fergie's still starting him every now and then.[/quote']

I was thinking that, he also wont rise again for a while.93 is fine for him atm.Some say he is over rated already.

smileys-ice-cream-147676.gif