English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Ignasi Miquel showed some brief promise last season. But is now the time to sell?

No. He'll go on loan next year to a decent Spanish club like Betis or Malaga and so could rise there. He's a very good talent and one of the few youngsters Arsenal have had in recent years that i've been sure would make the grade.

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

93 totally deserved for Cech' date=' one of the best GK in the world.[/quote']

I agree with that.

Despite Chelsea not having the best season in the EPL but are in the final of the Europa League Cech fully deserves to be a 93 as he has been there best player this season, or, one of the best.

No. He'll go on loan next year to a decent Spanish club like Betis or Malaga and so could rise there. He's a very good talent and one of the few youngsters Arsenal have had in recent years that i've been sure would make the grade.

Seriously?! Every time i've watched him play he looked like he was about to have a nervous breakdown every time he went in for a tackle, not too good with his positioning either.

Seriously?! Every time i've watched him play he looked like he was about to have a nervous breakdown every time he went in for a tackle' date=' not too good with his positioning either.[/quote']

He's very good positionally, that's his strong point, and a good tackler. The thing he needs to improve is his fitness.

He's very good positionally' date=' that's his strong point, and a good tackler. The thing he needs to improve is his fitness.[/quote']

I think when i have watched him he wasn't playing in his strongest position (i think he played lb not sure) but his positioning was terrible.

On a side note, does anyone think Henderson can rise to 89? Picked up the form now the pressure isn't on him as much anymore after his big money move.

Seriously?! Every time i've watched him play he looked like he was about to have a nervous breakdown every time he went in for a tackle' date=' not too good with his positioning either.[/quote']

Haha, I absolutely agree with every word of that, word for word.

I think when i have watched him he wasn't playing in his strongest position (i think he played lb not sure) but his positioning was terrible.

On a side note' date=' does anyone think Henderson can rise to 89? Picked up the form now the pressure isn't on him as much anymore after his big money move.[/quote']

Absolutely every chance, he has been performing very well recently and I expect him to get a well deserved England recall very soon. I think next season will be the year Liverpool really kick on once and for all, and he can only push on from there as long as he is starting. But obviously, being in the Liverpool line up would be difficult given the amount of competition for places there is there. But I'd expect him to get 89 in the next changes for sure, yeah.

On a side note' date=' does anyone think Henderson can rise to 89? Picked up the form now the pressure isn't on him as much anymore after his big money move.[/quote']

There is a chance, he's been playing well lately but I wouldn't bank on him getting it. I would say its 50-50.

Doubt Luiz/Ramires/Mata would each get +1 this season... There are players deserving a rise too if they do get them. That would also make Chelsea stronger as a whole and they haven't really justify they're anywhere as strong as the Manchester clubs or top European clubs this season.

Players are not far off a rise though... I'm not sure if winning Europa+3rd spot is enough, personally I think no, that's why I doubt they'll get it.

Cahill/Sandro..? not worth mentioning, lol.

Side question, Vidic to retain 95 this season?

I'm quite comfortable with him staying at 93+ till he retires if he goes on at Man Utd. But his contract last till only 2014 for now.

Doubt Luiz/Ramires/Mata would each get +1 this season... There are players deserving a rise too if they do get them. That would also make Chelsea stronger as a whole and they haven't really justify they're anywhere as strong as the Manchester clubs or top European clubs this season.

Players are not far off a rise though... I'm not sure if winning Europa+3rd spot is enough' date=' personally I think no, that's why I doubt they'll get it.

Cahill/Sandro..? not worth mentioning, lol.

Side question, Vidic to retain 95 this season?

I'm quite comfortable with him staying at 93+ till he retires if he goes on at Man Utd. But his contract last till only 2014 for now.[/quote']

Mata +1 I reckon. He has been Chelsea's best player this season and after Chelsea's recent achievements (UCL) and possibly Europa soon too. I think Vidic will drop -1. Jones to get a +1, Evans to be 91. Rooney -1. Cleverly +2.

Just what I think, probably far off.

Ummm Liverpool's Henderson to rise? +1/2?

Mata +1 I reckon. He has been Chelsea's best player this season and after Chelsea's recent achievements (UCL) and possibly Europa soon too. I think Vidic will drop -1. Jones to get a +1' date=' Evans to be 91. Rooney -1. Cleverly +2.

Just what I think, probably far off.

Ummm Liverpool's Henderson to rise? +1/2?[/quote']

Agree with below, if Chelsea get rises only Mata luiz and maybe ramires, certainly not Cahill imo.

Vidic is likely to drop I think, he just doeant feature and has been 95+ for a long time doing nothing. If he gets good gametime next season could possibly retain that 94 for a while. Evans deserves a +1 as does Jones. I think Rooney has done enough in a beastly unites to retain his rating.

Agree with below' date=' if Chelsea get rises only Mata luiz and maybe ramires, certainly not Cahill imo.

Vidic is likely to drop I think, he just doeant feature and has been 95+ for a long time doing nothing. If he gets good gametime next season could possibly retain that 94 for a while. Evans deserves a +1 as does Jones. I think Rooney has done enough in a beastly unites to retain his rating.[/quote']

You don't think Cech your 2nd best player of the season deserves a +1?