.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

What are Walcott's chances of a +1 next change?
50/60 at best' date=' imo will stay.[/quote']

92 easy. Walcott will hit 93 in no time. Arsenals attack would be nothing without him. They would barely finish 6th if Walcott wasn't at the Arsenal. That in itself warrants 92/93.B)

Luke Shaw or Ben Davies?

oh my word.WOW! what a tough tough choice!!!

hmmm.....

tough choice.

Short term rises:

Davies 84 -> 88

Shaw 83 -> 87

SM potential terms:

Davies 84 -> 94

Luke Shaw 83 -> 95

Good luck and Godspeed.B)

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

You're a little exaggerated.

Those potential ratings are potential over the next 10-12 years haha.

Although Shaw could reach 94 by 23, depending on his developed in the next couple of years of course - and he remains a regular in whichever side he plys for.

oh my word.WOW! what a tough tough choice!!!

hmmm.....

tough choice.

Short term rises:

Davies 84 -> 88

Shaw 83 -> 87

SM potential terms:

Davies 84 -> 94

Luke Shaw 83 -> 95

Good luck and Godspeed.B)

I'd say both will get 86 next change. With Neil Taylor back from injury maybe Davies will have less opportunity but he's more than proven his potential. Luke Shaw is class, wont be long before he's moving on to one of the Premier League big boys but whether he gets 95 is another thing. For now 86 for them both is fair.

Those potential ratings are potential over the next 10-12 years haha.

Although Shaw could reach 94 by 23' date=' depending on his developed in the next couple of years of course - and he remains a regular in whichever side he plys for.[/quote']

Jordi Alba is only a 92.. You think Shaw will be 94 by 23? You are an idiot.

I'd say both will get 86 next change. With Neil Taylor back from injury maybe Davies will have less opportunity but he's more than proven his potential. Luke Shaw is class' date=' wont be long before he's moving on to one of the Premier League big boys but whether he gets 95 is another thing. For now 86 for them both is fair.[/quote']

Taylor is a woeful LB. Ben Davies was only sub against Man Utd, due to an injury sustained at Wigan Athletic. I reassure you Davies will now become first choice LB at Swansea on a permanent basis.

Next four rises.

Davies 84 > 86 > 86/87 > 86/87

Shaw 84 > 86 > 87 > 88

:P

Way too conservative. The new SM ratings like to take drastic quick actions and hype young pure talents up very well.

Davies' date=' Shaw, Zaha etc will hit 88 in no time what so ever i believe.

Jordi Alba is only a 92.. You think Shaw will be 94 by 23? You are an idiot.

No need for name calling mate.

On your topic, Alba at 17, is no match for a 17 year old Shaw.

Thats why Alba was chucked out of Barcelona.

Luke Shaw will not be chucked out fo anywhere i can assure you.

Where Alba at 17 had no chance vs a top Abidal, Shaw right now, could easily take on Enrique, Gibbs, Evra, Ekotto etc etc for a 1st choice LB position at all the top clubs he is that good.:P

Luke Shaw is just that bit better then a 17 yr old Alba, and that in itself speaks volumes. ;)

In my own perspective, he can reach 94 with the right development, and maintaining 1st team Football for the next 6-7 years.B)

Way too conservative. The new SM ratings like to take drastic quick actions and hype young pure talents up very well.

Davies' date=' Shaw, Zaha etc will hit 88 in no time what so ever i believe.

No need for name calling mate.

On your topic, Alba at 17, is no match for a 17 year old Shaw.

Thats why Alba was chucked out of Barcelona.

Luke Shaw will not be chucked out fo anywhere i can assure you.

Where Alba at 17 had no chance vs a top Abidal, Shaw right now, could easily take on Enrique, Gibbs, Evra, Ekotto etc etc for a 1st choice LB position at all the top clubs he is that good.:P

Luke Shaw is just that bit better then a 17 yr old Alba, and that in itself speaks volumes. ;)

In my own perspective, he can reach 94 with the right development, and maintaining 1st team Football for the next 6-7 years.B)[/quote']

To get 94 he will have to move, and Shaw's heart his at Southampton for the meantime, he won't be moving anywhere unless Southampton get a £20m+ offer.

OR

They get relegated which is really unlikely (Slightly bias).

My final comment on the whole discussion.

;2577333']it took Baines years to get to 91.

Baines is a far better LB' date=' and i highly doubt Shaw will overtake him, unless he plays for a top club in his career.[/quote']

Do you see Shaw playing at Southampton all his career?

Not a chance in my goggles.

Luke Shaw will have the choice of Liverpool, Arsenal and maybe Chelsea to join.

Who would ever turn down the chance to join a gigantic club like Liverpool if they came calling. There has been murmours and rumours of previous scouting by Liverpool on Shaw, and according on Twitter last summer, Liverpool did enquire about him.

He's also on twitter and said he wouldn't turn down, if Chelsea or liverpool ever came knocking.

It's just all about Southamptons chairmans pricing, and whether it's reasonable, or they play hard ball.

Im my perspective Luke Shaw right now, is worth £10-12m on the transfer market.B)

Luke Shaw will have the choice of Liverpool' date=' Arsenal and maybe Chelsea to join.

Who would ever turn down the chance to join a gigantic club like Liverpool if they came calling. There has been murmours and rumours of previous scouting by Liverpool on Shaw, and according on Twitter last summer, Liverpool did enquire about him.

He's also on twitter and said he wouldn't turn down, if Chelsea or liverpool ever came knocking.

It's just all about Southamptons chairmans pricing, and whether it's reasonable, or they play hard ball.

Im my perspective Luke Shaw right now, is worth £10-12m on the transfer market.B)[/quote']

And you think at Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea he will rise to 94/95?? Don't make me laugh. Their best players (who have been performing consistently on a long-term basis) are only 93 rated.

He could maybe hit 94/95 if he moves to Real/Barca/Bayern. That is a BIG IF. You're second guessing at how a player progresses.

Michael Johnson was tipped to be the next Steven Gerrard when he first broke through at City.. look at him now.

Just another over-hyped English player. His maximum potential from what i have seen is 90/91.

92 easy. Walcott will hit 93 in no time. Arsenals attack would be nothing without him. They would barely finish 6th if Walcott wasn't at the Arsenal. That in itself warrants 92/93.B)

you are a fool

Luke Shaw will have the choice of Liverpool' date='[/b'] Arsenal and maybe Chelsea to join.

Im my perspective Luke Shaw right now, is worth £10-12m on the transfer market.B)

He can be the best LB in the world but he will never reach a 94 rating in Liverpool.Unless he scores 20 goals per season as a LB

EDIT: Kirky already said..Another overhyped english prospect.Every decent english prospect is hyped like the next future best footballer and they aren't even a half from what media wants you to believe.Shaw is decent but he'll never become the best.There are young LBs who are already winning trophies and till he'll prove himself(if he will ever do that) more talented LBs will appear...so keep dreaming Commander.

Hes contracted for the next few years and there ambition is to be in Europe within that time scale.

Luke Shaw will have the choice of Liverpool' date=' Arsenal and maybe Chelsea to join.

Who would ever turn down the chance to join a gigantic club like Liverpool if they came calling. There has been murmours and rumours of previous scouting by Liverpool on Shaw, and according on Twitter last summer, Liverpool did enquire about him.[/quote']

He's a Chelsea fan and will only move in the next few season if saints go down which is very unlikely, Not a chance he will want to move to Liverpool Imo if Chelsea come in for him. Also unless you've not been informed TWITTER isn't always the be all and end all of transfers with it's in the know agents :rolleyes:

I follow him on twitter and have for most of the season I have never seen him say this, plus he's never talked about wanting to move...

It's not the pricing it's that they don't need to sell financially they are sound and are in a position where the magority of there players are on long term contracts they have enough cash some reporting around 40M to bring in players this summer, Along with that Cortese has made it clear with the ambition of the club players won't be leaving unless 1. they really want to and cause disruption. 2. Someone comes in and pays a stupid fee.

Yes but he'll be worth triple that in a few years so why would Southampton sell now.

Edit: lots of people saying Shaw's overrated you clearly haven't watched him enough this season has been in one of Saints best players this season and is going to reach the very top, you have to remember he's 17 his development at a club like Southampton with Gametime will be unreal, they did say Gareth Bale was overrated when he left Southampton ... look what happened there

Hes contracted for the next few years and there ambition is to be in Europe within that time scale.

He's a Chelsea fan and will only move in the next few season if saints go down which is very unlikely' date=' Not a chance he will want to move to Liverpool Imo if Chelsea come in for him. Also unless you've not been informed TWITTER isn't always the be all and end all of transfers with it's in the know agents :rolleyes:

I follow him on twitter and have for most of the season I have never seen him say this, plus he's never talked about wanting to move...

[center']It's just all about Southamptons chairmans pricing, and whether it's reasonable, or they play hard ball.[/center]

It's not the pricing it's that they don't need to sell financially they are sound and are in a position where the magority of there players are on long term contracts they have enough cash some reporting around 40M to bring in players this summer, Along with that Cortese has made it clear with the ambition of the club players won't be leaving unless 1. they really want to and cause disruption. 2. Someone comes in and pays a stupid fee.

Yes but he'll be worth triple that in a few years so why would Southampton sell now.

Edit: lots of people saying Shaw's overrated you clearly haven't watched him enough this season has been in one of Saints best players this season and is going to reach the very top, you have to remember he's 17 his development at a club like Southampton with Gametime will be unreal, they did say Gareth Bale was overrated when he left Southampton ... look what happened there

There are a few exceptions but there are doozens of english 'talents' who have failed massively.