.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: Respuesta: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Do you think Vertonghen has a chance of 91 ?

I think he has looked as good if not better than a lot of 91 rated players this season.

I dont think he should get it personally and ratings dont work like that mate :)

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Do you think Vertonghen has a chance of 91 ?

I think he has looked as good if not better than a lot of 91 rated players this season.

I don't think. He's done nothing of notice yet to warrant a 91.

What are the possibilities that Fellaini will get a +1 in the next review 90 - 91?

I think he will get it, would be truly well-deserved!

not very good with predictions but going to get suarez cheepish so any know what his chances are of +1 with his good form

Deserves it but probably won't get it this time around though it can't be completely ruled out. I'd get him anyway that too when you're getting him cheapish.

not very good with predictions but going to get suarez cheepish so any know what his chances are of +1 with his good form

Liverpool might be holding him back at the minute, hes certainly good enough but i doubt he will get it.

Should we still expect to see a rise for Neil Taylor at Swansea, even though he's out for a year with a broken leg?

He had a superb last year, prior to the injury, capped off with his accomplished performances for Team GB.

85-87 was expected....what do you think?

Should we still expect to see a rise for Neil Taylor at Swansea' date=' even though he's out for a year with a broken leg?

He had a superb last year, prior to the injury, capped off with his accomplished performances for Team GB.

85-87 was expected....what do you think?[/quote']

Still deserves his 87 for me, was excellent before the injury.

Should we still expect to see a rise for Neil Taylor at Swansea' date=' even though he's out for a year with a broken leg?

85-87 was expected....what do you think?[/quote']

Might be another example of how the delayed reviews have hindered certain players progress, should of been 87 but now might not get it.

i have been offered Vermaelen for my Rafael' date=' should i accept? What do you think is the maximum each will achieve?[/quote']

Vermaelen been exposed of late. Rafael improving in an injury free season. Rafael prospects 93/94 max over next 3 years. T.V. 92 over same.