.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

At the end of the day it's of my opinion that you made contact with gaston at the very least you were to strongly linked with him, I wouldn't call it naive It's just how I viewed the move at the time with how heavily linked you were before Southampton signed him.

At the end of the day it's of my opinion that you made contact with gaston at the very least you were to strongly linked with him' date=' I wouldn't call it naive It's just how I viewed the move at the time with how heavily linked you were before Southampton signed him.[/quote']

If you, playing on SM, were given the oppurtunity to purchase Coutinho or Ramirez, what's your choice?? ;)

P.S. its no secret that Serie A clubs have been working hard on phones, begging other clubs to purchase their main assets, to ease the liquidity of cash in their unstable financial positions.

Anyway, back on topic, Coutinho has 96+ potential IMO, Ramirez has 91 potential in his whole career,

That tells you how great business is done by liverpool in the BR era. B)

If you' date=' playing on SM, were given the oppurtunity to purchase Coutinho or Ramirez, what's your choice?? ;)

P.S. its no secret that Serie A clubs have been working hard on phones, begging other clubs to purchase their main assets, to ease the liquidity of cash in their unstable financial positions.

Anyway, back on topic, Coutinho has 96+ potential IMO, Ramirez has 91 potential in his whole career,

That tells you how great business is done by liverpool in the BR era. B)[/quote']

96+ potential for Coutinho, even for you Commander that has to be your stupidest claim ever.

If you' date=' playing on SM, were given the oppurtunity to purchase Coutinho or Ramirez, what's your choice?? ;)

[b']Anyway, back on topic, Coutinho has 96+ potential IMO, Ramirez has 91 potential in his whole career,

[/b]

That tells you how great business is done by liverpool in the BR era. B)

So you say that Liverpool picked Coutinho because he has a higher potential on SM or what?God,you're so stupid commander.Hopefully you get banned soon

Deluded Liverpool fan, I read 2 or 3 sentences and decided you need to be committed to an asylum.

On top of the world 04-09!!?? Did you mean 1904 to 1909? Or was it a typo of larger proportions and you meant 84 to 89? Now THAT I could understand.

Deluded Liverpool fan' date=' I read 2 or 3 sentences and decided you need to be committed to an asylum.

On top of the world 04-09!!?? Did you mean 1904 to 1909? Or was it a typo of larger proportions and you meant 84 to 89? Now THAT I could understand.[/quote']

we were the number one ranked team in Europe in the Uefa co-efficient in that time frame.

Say what you like but that is true.

So you say that Liverpool picked Coutinho because he has a higher potential on SM or what?God' date='you're so stupid commander.Hopefully you get banned soon[/quote']

My names Dastardly mate, get it right.

No Liverpool purchased Coutinho because he has a lot of potential. It had nothing to do with Ramirez and they didnt pick out of the 2.

Liverpool never considered Ramirez, Bologna kept phoning and asking Liverpool to pay a fee for him. Nobody associated with Liverpool ever regarded any interest in him, and rightly so.

IMO, Coutinho is better then Ramirez by a mile.

^^

Deluded Liverpool fan' date=' I read 2 or 3 sentences and decided you need to be committed to an asylum.

On top of the world 04-09!!?? Did you mean 1904 to 1909? Or was it a typo of larger proportions and you meant 84 to 89? Now THAT I could understand.[/quote']

we were the number one ranked team in Europe in the Uefa co-efficient in that time frame.

Say what you like but that is true.

^^ Exactly what Ray said.

Abidicus, you may have been too young to remember, but Liverpool was the biggest feared club on the planet in 2004-2009.

Barcelona and Real were at the hands of huge thrashings of Liverpool, and i always remember their fans/hierachy associated with the champions league, during the draw of the knockouts, always prayed they dodged Liverpool.B)

The whole world feared Liverpool in 04-09, and Ac Milan are renowned for fluking the lucky victory in 07 thanks to a very bias ref - not sure, but you may see what i mean, if you were to watch the final replay highlights of 07, where Liverpool were deserved 6 time champions of Europe/World.:)

When Liverpool return mate, watch how much everyone will hope Liverpool are put straight into Pot 1 rather then 3 or 4.;)

My names Dastardly mate' date=' get it right.

No Liverpool purchased Coutinho because he has a lot of potential. It had nothing to do with Ramirez and they didnt pick out of the 2.

Liverpool never considered Ramirez, Bologna kept phoning and asking Liverpool to pay a fee for him. Nobody associated with Liverpool ever regarded any interest in him, and rightly so.

IMO, Coutinho is better then Ramirez by a mile.

^^

^^ Exactly what Ray said.

Abidicus, you may have been too young to remember, but Liverpool was the biggest feared club on the planet in 2004-2009.

Barcelona and Real were at the hands of huge thrashings of Liverpool, and i always remember their fans/hierachy associated with the champions league, during the draw of the knockouts, always prayed they dodged Liverpool.B)

The whole world feared Liverpool in 04-09, and Ac Milan are renowned for fluking the lucky victory in 07 thanks to a very bias ref - not sure, but you may see what i mean, if you were to watch the final replay highlights of 07, where Liverpool were deserved 6 time champions of Europe/World.:)

When Liverpool return mate, watch how much everyone will hope Liverpool are put straight into Pot 1 rather then 3 or 4.;)[/quote']

Are you a Liverpool official to know that Bologna kept calling Liverpool regarding Ramirez? Didn't think so. You've changed your opinion already because you had no response to Raz's reply, what did you say originally, Ramirez has 91 potential in his whole career and Coutinho has 96+ potential, that shows how great business is done in BR era. So basically Liverpool bought Coutinho because he has more overall potential in soccer manager, is that correct? Raz is right you're so stupid sometimes Commander.

I am now managing an Arsenal team.

Of my 3 defenders' date='Koscielny,Vermaelen,Mertesacker,who should I keep?Who to sell?[/quote']

Yes keep Koscielny, and Mertesacker, but what I would do is possibly try and P/E both Vermaelen and Mertesacker for better external players.

When Liverpool return mate' date=' watch how much everyone will hope Liverpool are put straight into Pot 1 rather then 3 or 4.;)[/quote']

Albeit in a Rating Predictions thread I don't see this happening for a while. Will lose Reina, Gerrard, etc. soon.

Of my 3 defenders' date='Koscielny,Vermaelen,Mertesacker,who should I keep?Who to sell?[/quote']

Keep Koscielny mate, he's rising to 92.

Mertesacky - dropping to 90, too slow, too poor on the ball, no confidence. Very poor CB, one of the worst CB's ever to play for his national side.

Vermaelen - lol. This guy could drop to 89, let alone 90. He's barely getting game time, costing Arsenal points and matches, and as inconsistent as Skrtel!!

Very poor CB, decent going forward though.B)

Sell Vermaelen' date=' he's a disgrace.[/quote']

^^ Agree with this guy. Vermaelen is the poor mans Vertonghen. A living shadow of Alterweireld, let alone Vertonghen, Vermaelen is one of the worst Belgian CB's going.

In order with best 1st

Koscielny

Mertesacker

Vermalen

None of them are anything special though, you could probably do better on all 3.

Keep Koscielny mate' date=' he's rising to 92.

Mertesacky - dropping to 90, too slow, too poor on the ball, no confidence. Very poor CB, one of the worst CB's ever to play for his national side.

Vermaelen - lol. This guy could drop to 89, let alone 90. He's barely getting game time, costing Arsenal points and matches, and as inconsistent as Skrtel!!

Very poor CB, decent going forward though.B)[/quote']

Koscielny won't get 92 and Vermaelen has 0% chance of 89.

What do you think the chances are of Marc Wilson getting a +1 to 87 and Jack Cork getting a +1 to 86.

Wilson has been our main LB now for a long time but was out with a broken leg for a while so hes only been able play 18 games this season so that might not help it, deserves it though.

Cork has started 28 out of Southamptons 38 (if he plays Sunday), for the other 10 he wasnt even on the bench so im guessing he was injured then.

Keep Koscielny mate' date=' he's rising to 92.

Very poor CB, decent going forward though.B)

^^ Agree with this guy. Vermaelen is the poor mans Vertonghen. A living shadow of Alterweireld, let alone Vertonghen, Vermaelen is one of the worst Belgian CB's going.[/quote']

how the hell will mertesacker drop?? been arsenal's most consistent defender and most clean sheets in epl by a defender....

vermaelen and koscielny will swap ratings...

What do you think the chances are of Marc Wilson getting a +1 to 87 and Jack Cork getting a +1 to 86.

Wilson has been our main LB now for a long time but was out with a broken leg for a while so hes only been able play 18 games this season so that might not help it' date=' deserves it though.

Cork has started 28 out of Southamptons 38 (if he plays Sunday), for the other 10 he wasnt even on the bench so im guessing he was injured then.[/quote']

Cork was indeed injured for the first ten games of the season, has played every game since. One of the most vital players in the team with the balance he gives us at the moment, came third in fan's player of the year voting behind Schneiderlin and Lambert, 86 would probably be fair I would say but you never know.

Cork was indeed injured for the first ten games of the season' date=' has played every game since. One of the most vital players in the team with the balance he gives us at the moment, came third in fan's player of the year voting behind Schneiderlin and Lambert, 86 would probably be fair I would say but you never know.[/quote']

86 is definitely fair, not sotons best at all, but a hard worker and good cog as you said.

jake bidwell worth keeping?

I have sold him on in all my teams, so my opinion is no