What about Cech' date=' Mata, Ramires, A.Cole and Lampard?[/quote']

Cech/Mata .. 75% chance

Ramires .. 25%

Cole/Lampard .. nil

In order with best 1st

Koscielny

Mertesacker

Vermalen

None of them are anything special though' date=' you could probably do better on all 3.[/quote']

Koscielny is in the money for a rise. Anyone who watch Arsenal games will know that, it is like Chelsea fans saying Mata 100% rise, was a bit hesitant but eventually I got influenced too lol.

Next ratings:

Koscielny 91 (92)

Mertesacker 91 (91)

Vermaelen 90 (91)

Brackets are maximum ratings... note defenders don't really rise easy, but Kos has the qualities to reach there given a good run and Arsenal if they put Manchesters and Chelsea as opponents instead of Spurs.

Vermaelen need a miracle next season to get 91, unless he regains his oldself or is converted to DM and perform very well there otherwise once drop to 90, there won't be anymore rise.

Per is quite safe at 91 at the moment, at least for end of this season.

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Keep Koscielny mate' date=' he's rising to 92.

Mertesacky - dropping to 90, too slow, too poor on the ball, no confidence. Very poor CB, one of the worst CB's ever to play for his national side.

Vermaelen - lol. This guy could drop to 89, let alone 90. He's barely getting game time, costing Arsenal points and matches, and as inconsistent as Skrtel!!

Very poor CB, decent going forward though.B)

[/quote']

Agree about Kos.

Mertesacker has been Arsenal's second best defender this year (behind Kos). At the start of the year, yes maybe a drop, but now he gets rid of danger and keeps the back line solid. He could even rise if Arsenal finish in the top four.

Agree about Kos.

Mertesacker has been Arsenal's second best defender this year (behind Kos). At the start of the year' date=' yes maybe a drop, but now he gets rid of danger and keeps the back line solid. He could even rise if Arsenal finish in the top four.[/quote']

i agree, mertesacker has redeemed himself hugely since the early stages of the season, but i doubt a rise is on the cards. i must say i disagree with what .CFC said about kos rising to 92.

i honestly can't remember the last time i saw a 90+ defender rise by 2 in one review. as for vemaerlen, well. i used to rate him very highly, and i still think he's good. you dont turn into a bad player overnight, i reckon next season he will be back to his best. sadly though, i reckon he will drop to 90, his performances this season certainley dont warrant a 91 status

i agree' date=' mertesacker has redeemed himself hugely since the early stages of the season, but i doubt a rise is on the cards. i must say i disagree with what .CFC said about kos rising to 92.

i honestly can't remember the last time i saw a 90+ defender rise by 2 in one review. as for vemaerlen, well. i used to rate him very highly, and i still think he's good. you dont turn into a bad player overnight, i reckon next season he will be back to his best. sadly though, i reckon he will drop to 90, his performances this season certainley dont warrant a 91 status[/quote']

Vermaelen is a hollywood defender.

Covers up the real cracks and real reason the Arsenal are so shoddy at the back.

26 89 is deserved for Verma, 28 90 Mertesacka, 27 92 Koscielny.

If Koscielny leaves Arsenal, they're in big trouble.B)

Originally Posted by Hangover

What is with Vermaelen rise?

Originally Posted by KeyserSoze

He won't rise. He's a Hollywood defender. He looks good but against WBA and Fulham but against the better teams he get shown up, to many times.

P.S I ABSOlUTELY love your 'Hollywood Defender/mid/striker/' nickname hahahaha. I might steal that in the future to use it on players like Agger' date=' Neymar, Hazard etcetc haha!! [/quote']

Vermaelen is a hollywood defender.

Covers up the real cracks and real reason the Arsenal are so shoddy at the back.

26 89 is deserved for Verma' date=' 28 90 Mertesacka, 27 92 Koscielny.

If Koscielny leaves Arsenal, they're in big trouble.B)[/quote']

Hello Commander ;)

I'd like to re-claim my phrase of "hollywood" defender, which the below pikies nicked. Worse, Dastardly is making a deliberate attempt at making me look like him so people will give me grief after commander made me look like him also when i am in fact neither and Commander is more than likely Dastardly but i am rcertainly neither Dastardly nor Commander who are both almost certainly Raz.

I'd like to re-claim my phrase of "hollywood" defender' date=' which the below pikies nicked. Worse, Dastardly is making a deliberate attempt at making me look like him so people will give me grief after commander made me look like him also when i am in fact neither and Commander is more than likely Dastardly but i am rcertainly neither Dastardly nor Commander who are both almost certainly Raz.[/quote']

I don't think anyomes raz, and they are certainly not you, as I enjoy your level headed debasing of the over hyped and general crapy attitude. I just think that Dastardly is without a shred of doubt the commander.

I don't think anyomes raz' date=' and they are certainly not you, as I enjoy your level headed debasing of the over hyped and general crapy attitude. I just think that Dastardly is without a shred of doubt the commander.[/quote']

Of course he is, he even writes the same way. Its too much of a coincidence to be true.

I don't think anyomes raz' date=' and they are certainly not you, as I enjoy your level headed debasing of the over hyped and general crapy attitude. I just think that Dastardly is without a shred of doubt the commander.[/quote']

Oh Commander's definitely Raz. 1. Raz always has the funny habit of logging on 10-15 minutes after Commander's logged off. 2. They both have a fetish for Germans. 3. I've accused Raz several times of this and he's never denied which is as good as an admittance.

Are Winston Reid and Shane Long both looking at rises? I know both have been playing really well IRL but just wanting to check what others think.

I reckon Winston Reid has a better shout than Long. Long up until recently had a bit of a goal drought and with WBA poor form I cant see it. Tidy player though.

Im a big fan of Reid, rate him highly.

Are Winston Reid and Shane Long both looking at rises? I know both have been playing really well IRL but just wanting to check what others think.

Both should rise, despite Albion's poor form of late, overall, they have had a fantastic season and Shane Long has been a big part of that and fully deserves to be on par with the likes of Mulumbu, Yacob and Morrison.

Reid is nailed on a rise and has to be 88 material, he's been very good this season. Long also deserves to be on par with the rest of the Baggies key players imo and fully justifies being an 88 CF.

On a separate note can Skrtel keep his 90? Was player of the season last year and was a tad unlucky not to get 91 for me but now he's out the team anyone think he's likely to drop?

Reid is nailed on a rise and has to be 88 material' date=' he's been very good this season. Long also deserves to be on par with the rest of the Baggies key players imo and fully justifies being an 88 CF.

On a separate note can Skrtel keep his 90? Was player of the season last year and was a tad unlucky not to get 91 for me but now he's out the team anyone think he's likely to drop?[/quote']

You never know the way the ratings will work as they have been errratic of late, however I reckon it would be harsh to drop him. As you rightly say he was unfortunate not to get 91 last season so on the back of that good form he should be safe at 90 for now despite not getting a look in of late.

He should stay 90 next changes however if he does not get regular game time then I do see him dropping after that.

Will Arron Ramsey rise as playing in his best position central midfield ?

He probably will just for making a lot of appearances. He's not a great player though' date=' doesn't really deserve to rise from his quality this season...[/center']

He probably will just for making a lot of appearances. He's not a great player though' date=' doesn't really deserve to rise from his quality this season...[/center']

You've been watching lot of his games haven't you?

Has had a kick up the backside and is doing well now, deserves the +1 on hus minutes and recent performances.

Ramsey = Arsenals best player this season.

Just because the lad cant shoot, doesn't equate to 'not a great player'. His work rate, passing and interceptions overhauls that, he's similar to Dirk Kuyt.

I'd be slightly stunned if he doesn't reach at least 89, deserves a jump straight to 90.

Ramsey is much better then Wilshere. Wilshere is highly highly grossly overated its not even funny.B)

After another amazing goal' date=' I stand by my claim that Bale is as good as Ribery if not better.[/quote']

Bale = Ribery??

LOL!!

Bale = 95

Ribery = 96

Ribery = Relentless trophies

Bale = Just beginning to start out.

Imagine if Bale joined Riberyy though at Bayern, Bale LW, Ribery RW. That would be a more desvestating winger-partnership then the 'Robbery' is.;):P

Ramsey = Arsenals best player this season.

Just because the lad cant shoot' date=' doesn't equate to 'not a great player'. His work rate, passing and interceptions overhauls that, he's similar to Dirk Kuyt.

I'd be slightly stunned if he doesn't reach at least 89, deserves a jump straight to 90.

[b']Ramsey is much better then Wilshere. Wilshere is highly highly grossly overated its not even funny.B)

[/b]

Wilshere is not highly overrated he is a bit overrated he is still a quality player shows it all when he came back form injury early in the season the gooners where not playing that well he came in and turned the team on its head and ran the show until he got injured again

Ramsey is no way better than Wilshere not a chance on this earth

Is Vidic worth keeping at this time? I have him lined up for a 35m transfer to Manchester City (unmanaged) and could use the transfer money.

Unless you can get a better CB than Vidic I really dont see the point.

Top Rated CB'S are the hardest position to get in SM IMO.