.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Is Vidic worth keeping at this time? I have him lined up for a 35m transfer to Manchester City (unmanaged) and could use the transfer money.

KEEP' date=' one of the best in the world

:eek:[/color']

Unless you can get a better CB than Vidic I really dont see the point.

Top Rated CB'S are the hardest position to get in SM IMO.

Well, I do have Pique, Ramos, Puyol, Busquets and a few upcoming youngsters for central defenders. I could also try and buy Silva from an unmanaged team.

Well' date=' I do have Pique, Ramos, Puyol, Busquets and a few upcoming youngsters for central defenders. I could also try and buy Silva from an unmanaged team.[/quote']

In that case surely you'll have to buy Thiago Silva now before other manager buy him.

In that case surely you'll have to buy Thiago Silva now before other manager buy him.

I think if he has Pique, Vidic, Ramos, and Busquets already i am gunna go out on a limb and say it aint the most copmpetitive of set-ups, no need to panic in other words :)

How do you rate Jordan Ibe?

Good talent, he's done well in the u18s and u21s this season and had a good debut for the first team the other day. I wouldnt expect too much of him though, Sterling will most likely be ahead of him when he comes back from injury and if Liverpool strength in summer he will drop even further down the pecking order. I'd expect another season inbetween the u21s and first team with the majority of his appearances coming in the cup. Hope this helps.

Is Vidic worth keeping at this time? I have him lined up for a 35m transfer to Manchester City (unmanaged) and could use the transfer money.

Well your other post says u have much better defenders so yes sell him. Vidic is overrated and has done nothing for 2 seasons.

wow laurent koscielny is playing really well...surely he is worth 91 and if he keeps this up 92 would be a fair rating for him

Nailed on 91, and yeah if he plays like this next season would get a 92 for sure

Re: Respuesta: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Potential of Sammy Ameobi?

He can rise? I can get him by percival

i wouldnt get the lad he came on loan to my home town club middlesbrough made a impact in his first game with a goal and in the rest of the games he played in he didnt really do alot dont think hes good enough

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Giroud' date=' Ramsey, Gibbs and Koscielny nailed for a +1[/quote']

Is Koscielny rise sure? I have been offered him, Pato and Giaccherini for my Vertonghen and Gomis.. Is Vertonghen going to rise again?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Is Koscielny rise sure? QUOTE]

Well' date=' it should be. The fact he's risen once in three years of brilliant performances is a complete joke.[/quote']

What about the deal? I can get Ramsey instead of Giaccherini

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

What about the deal? I can get Ramsey instead of Giaccherini

I've no idea who Giaccherini is; based on that, i'd get Ramsey who is slowly improving. Not as much as people think but he's been reasonable. I'd probably go with him and Pato; Vertonghen's horribly over rated.

I assume Dzecko is a 0/-1 after this season? Just deciding whether to offload him really. :)

I think i saw on Sky he's got something like 14 in 32 apperances this year; probably worth a stay. There are better players then him, though.

Giroud' date=' Ramsey, Gibbs and Koscielny nailed for a +1[/quote']

if ramsey rises, then thats rediculous. he has done nothing this season, despite starting the majority of games for arsenal. i used to rate him highly, but now im not so sure.

id be suprised if he rise

I assume Dzecko is a 0/-1 after this season? Just deciding whether to offload him really. :)

he will probably stay hes done well enough i think keep hold of him though Napoli are trying to sell Cavani to Man City and want Dzeko in the deal will do well in italy