.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

if ramsey rises' date=' then thats rediculous. he has done nothing this season, despite starting the majority of games for arsenal. i used to rate him highly, but now im not so sure.

id be suprised if he rise[/quote']

Obviously not seen a 90 minute game, living off MOTD :P

Any chance of Oscar (Chelsea) to rise by 1?

I think so, he's in Chelsea's strongest X1 and in ratings, is the weakest player there. Saying that he did rise by 3 in Feb, so it might be too soon to rise again. Definitely hold onto him though.

I think so' date=' he's in Chelsea's strongest X1 and in ratings, is the weakest player there. Saying that he did rise by 3 in Feb, so it might be too soon to rise again. Definitely hold onto him though.[/quote']

Oh be serious..He got no chance to get 91 and he doesn't deserve it either.I know you're biased when it comes to Oscar but if he gets 91 it'll be laughable and pathetic.

Oh be serious..He got no chance to get 91 and he doesn't deserve it either.I know you're biased when it comes to Oscar but if he gets 91 it'll be laughable and pathetic.

Laughable is Thiago Alcantara being 90...Oscar reaching 91 now would be pushing it hard, because its simply too soon, but i think he will be 91 by the next season end.

what do you think about Ben Arfa?

will he drop to 89/88? or save in 90? i want to buy him.. will start for my team..

Only player at Newcastle who could hold a 90 still atm, he probably safe, hut I wouldn't arguea drop to 89 with his time out and nNewcastle horrendous form.

Only player at Newcastle who could hold a 90 still atm' date=' he probably safe, hut I wouldn't arguea drop to 89 with his time out and nNewcastle horrendous form.[/quote']

I disagree. Cabaye is safer at 90 than Ben Arfa is. Plus SM doesn't tend to drop ratings due to injuries.

Only player at Newcastle who could hold a 90 still atm' date=' he probably safe, hut I wouldn't arguea drop to 89 with his time out and nNewcastle horrendous form.[/quote']

so, most likely Cisse & cabaye will drop? :)

ok then, even 89, he will start for my team, so i will buy him thou.. :D

so' date=' most likely Cisse & cabaye will drop? :)

ok then, even 89, he will start for my team, so i will buy him thou.. :D[/quote']

I may be being slightly bias but I just do not see any of them dropping next changes. If Newcastle do no show some form at the start of 13/14 season then evidently I do see our 90 rated player's dropping.

He has an outside chance. He's a regular in a team whi finished 3rd and won a second European competition in a row.

Compare him to other 91's and you can easily justify it. I don't know how some of Man Utd's players are ranked so highly...

I do think it's too soon but ~ December I recken he'll get 91.

so' date=' most likely Cisse & cabaye will drop? :)

ok then, even 89, he will start for my team, so i will buy him thou.. :D[/quote']

i think they will all stay

seems daft for players to build up to 90 over 3-4 years of good performances to have them drop at the first sign of failure.

as Jkerrs said, next time around if they are down there again, then would be a suitatable time to start lowering ratings.

Europa league and massive injury list hampered NUFC season in the league...

He has an outside chance. He's a regular in a team whi finished 3rd and won a second European competition in a row.

Compare him to other 91's and you can easily justify it. I don't know how some of Man Utd's players are ranked so highly...

I do think it's too soon but ~ December I recken he'll get 91.

I agree here, Kagawa got to 91 so i think 91 is very much a possibility for Oscar, although me myself think he will stay at 90.

I disagree. Cabaye is safer at 90 than Ben Arfa is. Plus SM doesn't tend to drop ratings due to injuries.

Cabaye does deserve to keep 90 until next season form, I strongly belive cisse deserves to drop to 89

if ramsey rises' date=' then thats rediculous. he has done nothing this season, despite starting the majority of games for arsenal. i used to rate him highly, but now im not so sure.

id be suprised if he rise[/quote']

Ramsey is actually one of the most improved players at Arsenal this season.

He still has his odd moment at getting caught in possession.

But in general he has worked very hard this season hence why he has started a lot of games and got a lot of minutes under his belt.

He has also filled in at Right Back twice and i think Wenger likes his versatility.

Which team will buy Samba' date=' are there already rumours?? Should i buy him or don't he has the potential to be 89+[/quote']

He'll probably go to a lower premier league team ala West Ham, Stoke etc. I doubt he'll rise again, he's a bit poo.

Daniel Sturridge surely should rise to 90 (11 goals in 15 games?) :confused:

no not yet. another great half a season to justify a rise to 90.

same with Coutinho, to 89.

Swansea problems, Wales problems.

The two left backs, Neil Taylor has 6 appearances, was injured early in the season. Ben Davies took his place in the Welsh team and in the Swansea team. Which one of them is set to vanquish the other.? Taylor came back for the penultimate game, had a bit of a poor game, and Laudrup restored Davies. What do people think: will Davies keep Taylor out for good? Who does Laudrup prefer? If I were the Wales manager, I would go on club form and regular games to pick for the national team too. Would you ?? If you had both of them on your SM team, which one would you sell.??

;2589964']no not yet. another great half a season to justify a rise to 90.

same with Coutinho' date=' to 89.[/quote']

That aint the way SM works anymore....

+1 for both of them is almost assured, can you imagine how many people will be suggesting there ratings increase on SW...:P

Blimey you see some of the raises lately and they more than merit a +1

That aint the way SM works anymore....

+1 for both of them is almost assured' date=' can you imagine how many people will be suggesting there ratings increase on SW...:P

Blimey you see some of the raises lately and they more than merit a +1[/quote']

and i can assure you Ray that isnt the way SW works either :P

people can submit all the ratings changes they want....they are wasting there time. Has no effect or impact on the decisions.

prehaps Couts could go 89, but a 90 for DS is a bit hasty for just 12 starts this season.

Season Team Comp

2012/2013 Liverpool PRL 1091mins 14apps 11starts 10goals

2012/2013 Chelsea PRL 161mins 7apps 1starts 1goals

its like the Newcastle players, i think it would be harsh to drop all the 90s. took them 2-3 seasons to get there, very unfair to drop after the first sign of struggle. if by December its no better down the Toon, then it would be justified.

Same with DS, if he keeps going, 90 would be more than fair.