.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

If Varane got 90 what stops STURRIDGE ?

Varane played CL - like a Boss...

came 2nd in league, played for France, plays for RM

Sturridge had a purple patch in the 2nd half of the season. Im a massive LFC fan and he looks the part as a very good prospect but SM wise its not a 90 yet (watch him go 90 tomorrow...:o)

i always find its not good to compare players regarding ratings, and especially those in 2 different leagues and more, 2 different positions...

compare him to say, Berbatov, IMO a 90 all day long sheer class. Sturridge would be 89 next to him on current form/achievement this season & past seasons, but if Sturridge has another good half season, yes defo 90.

If Varane got 90 what stops STURRIDGE ?

The fact that Sturridge has been as consistent as diarrohea and Varane has ousted Pepe, a quality defender in his own right, in his first high profile season and got himself in the French team,

The fact that Sturridge has been as consistent as diarrohea and Varane has ousted Pepe' date=' a quality defender in his own right, in his first high profile season and got himself in the French team,[/quote']

in my case, thats pretty damn consistent

;)

The fact that Sturridge has been as consistent as diarrohea and Varane has ousted Pepe' date=' a quality defender in his own right, in his first high profile season and got himself in the French team,[/quote']

Between Varane's two rises this season he played 4 League Games and a couple of Champions League games.....obviously he has gone on to be a regular since but between tha two rises he played six games.

Sturridge has played 16games and scored 11 goals.

I really dont see how a rise can be justified for six games yet begrudge Sturridge one for not only his goals but his performance level on the whole has been bar the odd game top class.

What's the chances Defoe' date=' Dempsey and Lennon will hit 91?[/quote']

First two have absolutely no chance; they've both got splinters in their arse from sitting on the bench too long. Lennon could, and probably will, get 91; that'll be his peak though.

No chances whatsoever i think. But then again if i asked this question for Ashley Young before his rise,i would say the same thing

Defoe probably won't ever get 91. He goes through fazes were he'll scoring ladies but then he wont score for weeks. If he manages to score consistently he could one day buy I won't hold my breath. Dempsey should anytime soon, he's a decent player but 90 is fine. Lennon was injured for a bit which stoppe him from getting 91. If he plays like he did this season next season as well he will get 91. Chances are spurs will have to be top 4 though for him to rise.

Defoe probably won't ever get 91. He goes through fazes were he'll scoring ladies but then he wont score for weeks. If he manages to score consistently he could one day buy I won't hold my breath. Dempsey should anytime soon' date=' he's a decent player but 90 is fine. Lennon was injured for a bit which stoppe him from getting 91. If he plays like he did this season next season as well he will get 91. Chances are spurs will have to be top 4 though for him to rise.[/quote']

No wonder he ain't been performing to well lately if he is putting all his efforts in to scoring with the ladies :P:p

BAKER, Nathan - can he rise any more and is he worth keeping :)

WEIMANN, Andreas - is he potential 90+ and how much he will raise next time

AKÉ, Nathan - i see he play last game for chelsea is he future 90+

MIRALLAS, Kevin - can he get 90

WARD, Danny - can he rise only 67 :)

NGOO, Michael - is he worth keeping

NEWTON, Conor - is he worth keeping

HAIDARA, Massadio - can he rise and will he play in first 11

AKPAN, Hope - keep or sell

MAYUKA, Emmanuel - what about him ?

EGAN, John - can he get any rise and should i keep him

ASSOU-EKOTTO, Benoît - any chance to get 90

LOPES, Marcos - is he big potential and future 90+

LOWTON, Matthew - will he rise and how much any chance to reach 90 one day

BENTEKE, Christian - he is best but will he get +1 or +2

MOSES, Victor - can he get +2

RAMÍREZ, Gastón - is he worth keeping and can he get some raise :)

i have a lot of players and i must sell some of them :) I hope to get some help , sorry if my english is bad :) thanks

BAKER' date=' Nathan - can he rise any more and is he worth keeping :)

WEIMANN, Andreas - is he potential 90+ and how much he will raise next time - hard to say, should get to 88 with villa in a season or 2 tho.

AKÉ, Nathan - i see he play last game for chelsea is he future 90+ - to early to call but he could be he is talented.

MIRALLAS, Kevin - can he get 90 - I believe so, if he continue on and Everton finish well again.

WARD, Danny - can he rise only 67 :) - probably.

NGOO, Michael - is he worth keeping - nope.

NEWTON, Conor - is he worth keeping - dunno who he is sorry.

HAIDARA, Massadio - can he rise and will he play in first 11 - rubbish, sell him.

AKPAN, Hope - keep or sell - keep for a while decent player.

MAYUKA, Emmanuel - what about him ? - don't know him sorry.

EGAN, John - can he get any rise and should i keep him - don't know him.

ASSOU-EKOTTO, Benoît - any chance to get 90 - sell him of you don't need, past his peak.

LOPES, Marcos - is he big potential and future 90+ - don't know him eaither.

LOWTON, Matthew - will he rise and how much any chance to reach 90 one day - will rise, don't think he will get to 90 though

BENTEKE, Christian - he is best but will he get +1 or +2 - 89 only villa need to improve at the moment.

MOSES, Victor - can he get +2 - would drop before he rose if I was in charge, quite useless, but will rise at Chelsea if he gets minutes.

RAMÍREZ, Gastón - is he worth keeping and can he get some raise :) - saints have been okay, but he hasn't been spectacular since joining from bologna. Stay for a fair while, but he could move.

i have a lot of players and i must sell some of them :) I hope to get some help , sorry if my english is bad :) thanks[/quote']

Put my thoughts in.

Will Oxlade Chamberlain rise next review? kind of gone off the boil a little, whats his chances of getting an 89 soon? also what would you say he could peak at?

Will Ashley Young get his rating dropped?

nope... safe in 91...

Will Oxlade Chamberlain rise next review? kind of gone off the boil a little' date=' whats his chances of getting an 89 soon? also what would you say he could peak at?

have potential to reach 90, but not so soon to reach 89 also... :)

Right Lads, the season has now finished and I thought now that we have seen the season finished, I thought I would ask potential rating changes about players I have in my squad.

Joe Hart

Nastasic ( Intial thought : Starter for City, got to FA cup final as well -90)

Rafeal ( Intial thought : Starter for United won priemer league +1)

Azpillceuta (Intial thought: Starter for Chelsea, Won Europa League, top 4 finish +1 )

Oscar ( Intial thought -stay)

Luis Suarez( Intial thought -stay )

Robin Van Persie ( Initial thought stay or 50/50 +1 )

I have given my thoughts, but I am interested in what everyone else thinks about these potential rating changes of these players.

Right Lads' date=' the season has now finished and I thought now that we have seen the season finished, I thought I would ask potential rating changes about players I have in my squad.

Joe Hart - [b']STAY[/b]

Nastasic ( Intial thought : Starter for City, got to FA cup final as well -90) +2/1

Rafeal ( Intial thought : Starter for United won priemer league +1) +1

Azpillceuta (Intial thought: Starter for Chelsea, Won Europa League, top 4 finish +1 ) STAY/+1

Oscar ( Intial thought -stay) STAY/+1

Luis Suarez( Intial thought -stay ) STAY

Robin Van Persie ( Initial thought stay or 50/50 +1 ) STAY

I have given my thoughts, but I am interested in what everyone else thinks about these potential rating changes of these players.

There's my thoughts in bold. I Just do not see RVP getting a +1, need to do something extra special to get 96 and yes he has had a good season however the team on a whole has done poor domestically in the cups and in Europe, so these will significantly hinder his chances of a +1.