.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Joe Hart

Nastasic ( Intial thought : Starter for City' date=' got to FA cup final as well -90)

Rafeal ( Intial thought : Starter for United won priemer league +1)

Azpillceuta (Intial thought: Starter for Chelsea, Won Europa League, top 4 finish +1 )

Oscar ( Intial thought -stay)

Luis Suarez( Intial thought -stay )

Robin Van Persie ( Initial thought stay or 50/50 +1 )

[/quote']

Joe Hart - Stay, poor season by his standards.

Nastasic - Conservative opinion would be a +1 to 89 but as he's a starter for City I can see him leaping to 90.

Rafael & Azpi both +1, 91 and 90 respectively.

Oscar - Stay

Luis Suarez - could sneak 94 but not likely, if he does Bale + Mata will rise too.

RVP - Stay

Why everybody keep saying that Suarez might sneak a 94?NO chance..he didn't scored a lot since his last review because he didn't played a lot :rolleyes:..definetly not enough for a 94.

Right Lads' date=' the season has now finished and I thought now that we have seen the season finished, I thought I would ask potential rating changes about players I have in my squad.

Joe Hart

Nastasic ( Intial thought : Starter for City, got to FA cup final as well -90)

Rafeal ( Intial thought : Starter for United won priemer league +1)

Azpillceuta (Intial thought: Starter for Chelsea, Won Europa League, top 4 finish +1 )

Oscar ( Intial thought -stay)

Luis Suarez( Intial thought -stay )

Robin Van Persie ( Initial thought stay or 50/50 +1 )

I have given my thoughts, but I am interested in what everyone else thinks about these potential rating changes of these players.[/quote']

Hart - Stay

Nastasic - +2 is very likely though it's not guaranteed, he's nailed on for a +1 though

Rafael - +1

Azpillicueta - +1

Oscar - stay

Suarez - stay

RVP - stay

Why everybody keep saying that Suarez might sneak a 94?NO chance..he didn't scored a lot since his last review because he didn't played a lot :rolleyes:..definetly not enough for a 94.

Because scoring is the only thing that matters? He's incredibly talented and unbelievable for Pool.

Plus hes one of the best players in the league, far better than the likes of Rooney who really should drop.

Any chances for any of these player to get +1.

Ramsey' date=' Javi Garcia, and Henderson.

Thanks.[/quote']

Ramsey +1 I still think he is too inconsistent and a little useless, but improves at the back end of arsenals great run home, and lots of minutes.

Javi Garcia. Would get a drop before a rise, terrible season.

Henderson 50/50 much improved season for pool.

Thanks.[/quote']

Henderson and Ramsey might have a chance.

Hey guys this time I need some help from someone who has seen more of Sammy ameobi. Got a little rise last season, but is he anything special or decent. Is he likely to get an 89/90 rating down the track?

Hey guys this time I need some help from someone who has seen more of Sammy ameobi. Got a little rise last season' date=' but is he anything special or decent. Is he likely to get an 89/90 rating down the track?[/quote']

He definitely will be better than his brother Shola at Newcastle. However, IMO he won't get 89/90. Looking more like 87/88/89 at the peak of his career. I would advise you to sell him and get a better youngster.

Thanks.[/quote']

Ramsey and Henderson will get a +1.

No.1 good season doesn't make him on par with Reus' date='Javi Martinez and above 2 ratings above Isco,4 above Draxler and so on.[/quote']

Dont think you can completely rule a rise to 92 Raz, Particularly when we saw Young Rise to 91 who certainly didn't earn that on form. I personally put it at 50/50 could go both ways to be fair, as Walcott has had a good season in general. When you bring up Reus yes he is slight underrated, and that is highlighted when he is rated the same as Samir Nasri, who ironically didn't win any trophy at Arsenal nor did he do anything spectacular in the champions league to achieve a 93 in the first place. Considering that, Walcott has half a chance of getting to 92.

Dont think you can completely rule a rise to 92 Raz' date=' Particularly when we saw Young Rise to 91 who certainly didn't earn that on form.[/b'] I personally put it at 50/50 could go both ways to be fair, as Walcott has had a good season in general. When you bring up Reus yes he is slight underrated, and that is highlighted when he is rated the same as Samir Nasri, who ironically didn't win any trophy at Arsenal nor did he do anything spectacular in the champions league to achieve a 93 in the first place. Considering that, Walcott has half a chance of getting to 92.

two wrongs don't make a right :) Walcott was having a good season and got +1 for that , Nasri dropped last review so it could be either way

Rooney to keep his 95 ?

As a United fan i would like to see him keep his 95 rating but think he is suited to 94.

Some say 95 is over rated for him but he did win the league and had a good season with United so he might hold his 95? smileys-miscellaneous-746800.gif

As a United fan i would like to see him keep his 95 rating but think he is suited to 94.

Some say 95 is over rated for him but he did win the league and had a good season with United so he might hold his 95? smileys-miscellaneous-746800.gif

I hope so. Imo he'll keep his 95.

Rooney to keep his 95 ?

I think he will/should stay. While not to his usual standard he was reinvented this season and did play very well in the deeper playnaking role. United romped home so I think he can keep 95 in such a dominant side. Besides a move could change everything.

Hey guys this time I need some help from someone who has seen more of Sammy ameobi. Got a little rise last season' date=' but is he anything special or decent. Is he likely to get an 89/90 rating down the track?[/quote']

Of all the newcastle youngsters i'd only keep:

Jak Alnwick, Haidara, Good, Mbabu, Ferguson, Bigirimana and Campbell.

Dummett/Newton did well in Scotland but will probably move there and have a low peak, Inman is great but won't be given the chance in the no.10 role, Vuckic has glass legs, Sammy is Shola II and the less said about Tavernier the better.

I bought a lot of guys that I expected to rise in the February reviews (and most of them did), but now I need shorten my squad. Which of these players will rise again?

MANNONE, Vito

JENKINSON, Carl

EISFELD, Thomas

BAKER, Nathan

WESTWOOD, Ashley

STEVENS, Enda

BENTEKE, Christian

WEIMANN, Andreas

BERTRAND, Ryan

MCALENY, Conor

KACANIKLIC, Alexander

JONES, Brad