.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

New Liverpool forward Aspas' date=' rise/stay/drop etc?[/quote']

He was due a rise to 88 before his transfer to Liverpool. Now that the transfer is done I also give him a small chance to get 89 straight away.

SM tend to reward players for moving to a bigger club even though I don't think it's right.

But he will at least rise to 88 in his next review.

He was due a rise to 88 before his transfer to Liverpool. Now that the transfer is done I also give him a small chance to get 89 straight away.

SM tend to reward players for moving to a bigger club even though I don't think it's right.

Why should he rise to 89 pal?From what I know he hasn't been amazing in last few months at Celta.88 sounds fine because of his move but 89 is way,way too much.

Why should he rise to 89 pal?From what I know he hasn't been amazing in last few months at Celta.88 sounds fine because of his move but 89 is way' date='way too much.[/quote']

Read my post please...

EDIT: Or perhaps you think he should have stayed 87 if he hadn't transfered to Liverpool??

Read my post please...

EDIT: Or perhaps you think he should have stayed 87 if he hadn't transfered to Liverpool??

I read your post and you actually said "He was due a rise to 88 before his transfer to Liverpool".A normal question would be..Why?He wasn't on top form in last few months at Celta and 87 was a good rating for him.88 sounds fine because of his move.

I read your post and you actually said "He was due a rise to 88 before his transfer to Liverpool".A normal question would be..Why?He wasn't on top form in last few months at Celta and 87 was a good rating for him.88 sounds fine because of his move.

Ok, so we're just of different opinion. I think he had done enough for a rise to 88 even if he hadn't moved to Liverpool.

Daniel Williams of Reading is a free agent in my world' date=' is he worth picking up? possible rise despite reading being relegated?[/quote']

ask on the Germany thread. He never played in England so cant judge. USA international though.

What about Vidic, will he be in the first 11 under Moyses? Also how do you rate him for the future, will he stay or drop in the next review?

Also what do you think about Fellaini & Baines will the remains at Everton or will be transfered to Man Utd?

Thanks in advance for the help, really appreciate it.

What about Vidic' date=' will he be in the first 11 under Moyses? Also how do you rate him for the future, will he stay or drop in the next review?

Also what do you think about Fellaini & Baines will the remains at Everton or will be transfered to Man Utd?

Thanks in advance for the help, really appreciate it.[/quote']

Yes, Vidic is club captain and a key leader in defence.

I think Fellaini will stay but Baines will leave.

what do you guys think about Callum MCMANAMAN?

My personal feeling is that you shouldn't buy into the hype yet, he had a purple patch but never did anything that really blew me away. Looks like a nice direct player full of desire and with decent technical ability but I'm not sold on him until I see a little more of him and see him continue to improve. In SM terms I certainly wouldn't class him as top-level talent but not a bad guy to take a punt on. Also very important to see if he leaves Wigan this window.

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Hello friends and fans of Premier League.

I would like your opinion. I got a proposal to exchange my players Mata and David Silva with Ribery. Do you think I should take? Mata and David Silva can rise and arrive at the levels of Ribery?

Thanks in advance :)

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Hello friends and fans of Premier League.

I would like your opinion. I got a proposal to exchange my players Mata and David Silva with Ribery. Do you think I should take? Mata and David Silva can rise and arrive at the levels of Ribery?

Thanks in advance :)

They have already replied to you on the other topic. :D

My personal feeling is that you shouldn't buy into the hype yet' date=' he had a purple patch but never did anything that really blew me away. Looks like a nice direct player full of desire and with decent technical ability but I'm not sold on him until I see a little more of him and see him continue to improve. In SM terms I certainly wouldn't class him as top-level talent but not a bad guy to take a punt on. Also very important to see if he leaves Wigan this window.[/quote']

Ahh brillaint. Cheers for that. I got swept away with they hype, silly me!

I'd just like your opinon on these players if you don't mind.

Jonathan Williams, Denis Suarez, Sam Byram, Will Huges. They seem to be the latest crop of being branded talents but I'm not sure. What do you think ?

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Is Marco Lopes worth buying? seems like a good dribbler. interesting to note that Soccerwiki users made rave reviews of him' date=' and one even likened him to CR7?[/quote']

He's definitely worth buying.

Ahh brillaint. Cheers for that. I got swept away with they hype' date=' silly me!

I'd just like your opinon on these players if you don't mind.

Jonathan Williams, Denis Suarez, Sam Byram, Will Huges. They seem to be the latest crop of being branded talents but I'm not sure. What do you think ?[/quote']

Afraid I've never seen Suarez or Byram play so can't comment with any real firm knowledge, seen Hughes and Williams and they are certainly good players, Hughes especially so. Very good players for their age when I've seen them, but they never did anything which really amazed me. Worth picking up but not for an arm and a leg, if they were real world beaters I feel they would have been snapped up by now, Hughes certainly wouldn't set a big team back too much by their standards. But I've only seen Williams three/four times and Hughes twice, so I'm by no means an expert on them and I'm sure there are people around here who know much more about them.

Afraid I've never seen Suarez or Byram play so can't comment with any real firm knowledge' date=' seen Hughes and Williams and they are certainly good players, Hughes especially so. Very good players for their age when I've seen them, but they never did anything which really blew me away. Worth picking up but not for an arm and a leg, if they were real world beaters I feel they would have been snapped up by now, Hughes certainly wouldn't set a big team back too much by their standards. But I've only seen Williams three/four times and Hughes twice, so I'm by no means an expert on them and I'm sure there are people around here who know much more about them.[/quote']

Well thanks for that. I'm sure Williems will play some bit for Palace in the PL

Well thanks for that. I'm sure Williems will play some bit for Palace in the PL

Indeed, personally think Hughes is the better prospect but Williams has already made the jump to the Prem so in SM terms may be a better buy, but I think they're both good players.

My personal feeling is that you shouldn't buy into the hype yet' date=' he had a purple patch but never did anything that really blew me away. Looks like a nice direct player full of desire and with decent technical ability but I'm not sold on him until I see a little more of him and see him continue to improve. In SM terms I certainly wouldn't class him as top-level talent but not a bad guy to take a punt on. Also very important to see if he leaves Wigan this window.

Guessing you didn't see the Fa cup final then...?

Guessing you didn't see the Fa cup final then...?

Yep I did see it, he was impressive, but his performance was overblown in the midst of the cup magic. He certainly has potential but nothing I haven't seen from many young exciting English players who had a big hyped breakthrough and then ended up accomplishing next to nothing.

Not saying the kid is going to be a failure he could turn into a very good player, but will be very interested to see how he progresses this season.

Yep I did see it' date=' he was impressive, but his performance was overblown in the midst of the cup magic. He certainly has potential but nothing I haven't seen from many young exciting English players who had a big hyped breakthrough and then ended up accomplishing next to nothing.

Not saying the kid is going to be a failure he could turn into a very good player, but will be very interested to see how he progresses this season.[/quote']

Totally agree. The number of english youngsters who are labeled next generation talents are ridiculous. Jut look at Wickham, had a nasty injury and then the hype dies down

Totally agree. The number of english youngsters who are labeled next generation talents are ridiculous. Jut look at Wickham' date=' had a nasty injury and then the hype dies down[/quote']

every english player gets it which is quite annoying i dont think we have had a really talented player break through since Rooney