English Premiership Rating Predictions

.CFC

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

HI, how long will Ashley Cole hold onto 93 for and will he drop to 92 or by more than 1?

Thank you :)

Also, I have mignolet, is he a future 91/+? What is his potential? Although he just rised will he risr again anytime soon now that he is liverppols number 1?

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

HI' date=' how long will Ashley Cole hold onto 93 for and will he drop to 92 or by more than 1?

Thank you :)

Also, I have mignolet, is he a future 91/+? What is his potential? Although he just rised will he risr again anytime soon now that he is liverppols number 1?[/quote']

Ashley Cole should hold onto his 93 for this season probably - still first choice left back, and not really playing any worse. Can see him dropping to 92 if he has an average season though, due to age etc.

Mignolet just rose, won't rise again. If he has a good season at Liverpool, MIGHT get a +1, depending where they finish. Won't see a rise till the end of the next season though IMO. Not a great future talent in my opinion. There's better out there, and he is capped at Liverpool, and although he was good at Sunderland, He wasn't the worlds best...

what people think about Ramsey and Oxlaide Chamblain Rising?

Ramsey should hit 89 imo

I personally see Ramsey staying for now.. 21 Appearances for Arsenal, but he is overshaddowed by Arteta, Wilshere and Carzola. He only scored once too.. 50/50 for a rise, but for me I think he is staying, until he can step up.

Oxlade had a poor season really. He still has plenty of potential, but didn't do very well internationally, and made only 11 appearances or so in the premier league. Again for me a definite stayer, he really needs to improve his final ball / shooting and get more games to rise.