.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

should koscielny rise 1 and vermaelen drop 1?

Yes

Gareth Bale 94/95?

Nah' date=' +5 to 98 is what he deserves. Don't you know? He's the new Ronaldo.

Mata to 94???

He definitely deserves it so like Raz said, logically he should rise.

how about oscar' date=' ramires and luiz?[/quote']

I think all of them will most probably stay, Oscar has a chance of a rise though but I wouldn't say it's assured.

Pretty much. I would also say Gibbs + 1 ' date=' Mertesacker stay , Sagna stay ( it would be pretty harsh if he dropped 1 )[/quote']

I think Mertesacker and Koscienly should both be 92 the team had the second best defence in the league, along with Arteta his stats are the best in the league for his position even better than Carrick..

Another shout out should be Walcott and Carzola who should rise by 1 also

he should drop dont rate the guy think hes garbage as almost all uniteds wingers are now

Then you obviously haven't seen him play all that much.Yes last season he wasn't his best' date=' but to say he is garbage isn't true.

The season before last he was assisting/setting up many goals.[/i']

I think he might get a -1.

Then you obviously haven't seen him play all that much.Yes last season he wasn't his best' date=' but to say he is garbage isn't true.

The season before last he was assisting/setting up many goals.[/i']

I think he might get a -1.

that good season he had was just a flash in the pan for me never rated him never understood why you bought him could get better players for what you payied and last season he was terrible i think downing beat him in the assist chart or was very close behind and downing is terrible.

he should drop this time and depending how much game time he gets this season may drop again in december/jan reviews

that good season he had was just a flash in the pan for me never rated him never understood why you bought him could get better players for what you payied and last season he was terrible i think downing beat him in the assist chart or was very close behind and downing is terrible.

he should drop this time and depending how much game time he gets this season may drop again in december/jan reviews

Like i said yes' date=' he was poor last season.

Regardless if Downing or anyone else beat him in assists doesn't mean he is a garbage player.We bought him from Wigan because he was a good winger for Wigan and continued to be so for United until of late.

Its easy to say a club can get better players once that player isn't performing as good anymore.

We have both said already he will drop before.

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

What about Christian Benteke?
Stay/+1

More likely to stay due to him staying at Villa.

If Benteke carries on anything near his form from last season he will get a +1

I bought him on August 2, and today he had a +1 :D