English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Potential 93+? I dont think so. I will say 92 instead.

Thanks for the quick response, I was just thinking because he should probably get a chance with Brazil as Dani Alves is getting old. And he also looks like Manchester UTD's choice at RB for the future as well.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Thanks for the quick response' date=' I was just thinking because he should probably get a chance with Brazil as Dani Alves is getting old. And he also looks like Manchester UTD's choice at RB for the future as well.[/quote']

He will get a chance with Brazil, not yet though, I dont think he'll start at the world cup next year.

Can someone help me. I have recently returned to soccer manager and don't know where to find the list of countries that will be coming up for rating changes. Also, where in soccer manager is the list of players that have recently changed ratings? Thanks in advance guys!

Can someone help me. I have recently returned to soccer manager and don't know where to find the list of countries that will be coming up for rating changes. Also' date=' where in soccer manager is the list of players that have recently changed ratings? Thanks in advance guys![/quote']

The rating system has changed, they dont show countries anymore, they just randomly update players.

To find players that have recently changed, click on the world logo in the top bar and then click on Player Database.

Can someone help when will the english premier league be reviewed?..in particular Tottenham!... Dawson is long over due for a rating increase cannot believe he's an 89 still! he's club captain and and been a rock in a team that was In 3rd place for large parts of last season also Dembele should be increased to a 91 IMO.

And were all still waiting for Luke shaw of Southampton to get his rise! Lol....

Can someone help when will the english premier league be reviewed?..in particular Tottenham!... Dawson is long over due for a rating increase cannot believe he's an 89 still! he's club captain and and been a rock in a team that was In 3rd place for large parts of last season also Dembele should be increased to a 91 IMO.

And were all still waiting for Luke shaw of Southampton to get his rise! Lol....

A. Dawson 90 at best.

B. Shaw did rise, but should rise to 86/7 next time.

C. They don't review in leagues now, its whenever they feel like it.