English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

what can we expect of ross barkley? i know hes talented but the 2 games hes played this season WOW he has been really really good

Very good talent. It gets chucked around a lot nowadays, but he genuinely could be the next Gerrard/Lampard. If he can avoid being as badly injured as Wilshere has been (although I still think Wilshere will be an excellent player), then potentially he could be a leading English midfielder of the future :)

Very good talent. It gets chucked around a lot nowadays' date=' but he genuinely could be the next Gerrard/Lampard. If he can avoid being as badly injured as Wilshere has been (although I still think Wilshere will be an excellent player), then potentially he could be a leading English midfielder of the future :)[/quote']

hopefully he can we have 3 very talented players in cm with welsher,barkley and young will hughes

Will Hughes! That lads a talent!
hopefully he can we have 3 very talented players in cm with welsher' date='barkley and young will hughes[/quote']

Yeah I also really like Hughes. For his age he's a very good young player and could get a move to the premiership soon. It'll be for a big fee, but rightly so. The top teams HAVE to be willing to pay quite a bit over his actual value to get him, otherwise it wouldn't be beneficial to the selling club (Derby). Drives me nuts when I see fans of the bigger teams on twitter complaining about the 'smaller' team not selling their player for peanuts. Especially when it's a player like Hughes who would probably pay back the supposed £15M that Derby want for him through future performances, or the buying team will make a profit on him in the future.

Anyway, that's another topic not for this thread :P

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Is Koscielny a safe 90? Does he have any chance of rising in this Arsenal that seems to be a better team than last years? Or he isn't in the starting line-up with fully available squad?

He's the best centre back in the world at his best. His 90 is an absolute joke; should be 93 now, at the very least. I wouldn't worry about him being a regular.

Any changes on the cards for these guys?

HUDDLESTONE' date=' Tom

ADRIÁN, Castillo

JENKINSON, Carl

LOWTON, Matthew

BERTRAND, Ryan

KELLY, Martin

MOBERG KARLSSON, David[/quote']

Huddlestone could keep his 88, depending on how he does at Hull and how Hull do themselves. I'm sure he'll be rated on what they do at the end of the season, might get a -1 but nothing more than that if you ask me.

Adrian only made his debut last night so we can't really make any assumption on him yet. Although it seems he is a possible successor too Jussi.

Jenkinson could feature more this season, depending on what Arsenal do in the market. I expect he'll get at the very least a +1, if he gets more minutes than we might expect now, a +2 shouldn't be ruled out. Depends when the Prem is reviewed I guess.

Lowton could see a +2 tbh. Good player, and the way Villa are going.....if he doesn't get a +2 straight away, he'll get two back to back +1's.

Bertrand ?????? Meh. Might get the odd game ahead of Cole... even then Azpilicueta might get ahead of him. Still, worth keeping for the time being. Don't expect much of him though.

Kelly is worth keeping, but don't expect a rise yet.

As for Moberg-Karlsson, he played 64 minutes last night for Sunderland. He looked good during pre-season, but again, don't expect much at the moment. Might get a +1 or 2, but ain't going to be a money spinner if that is what you expected.

He's the best centre back in the world at his best. His 90 is an absolute joke; should be 93 now' date=' at the very least. I wouldn't worry about him being a regular.[/quote']

Yes but how many times has he shown that level other than the two examples you have mentioned? The one thing that separates the great from the good is consistency. 91 would be much more accurate reflection.

BAKER, Nathan - can he get any rise ?? keep/sell

WEIMANN, Andreas - is he big potential 90+

AKÉ, Nathan - what about him ???

MOSES, Victor - is he going anywhere and can he get 89 ??

LOPES, Marcos - man city is he big talent future 90+

HAIDARA, Massadio - is he big potential, keep/sell

RAMÍREZ, Gastón - why he dont play in first 11 and any chance to go back to italy ? is he worth keeping ?

thanks ;)

If players were judged on world class performances against world class clubs then there would be a lot more world class players in the world. Hell, Wanyama would be classed as world class. Its all about consistency. I think he's underrated, but not by 3 ratings. By 1 at most. It'll come.

Yes but how many times has he shown that level other than the two examples you have mentioned? The one thing that separates the great from the good is consistency. 91 would be much more accurate reflection.

Every week. I used those two games as a general example. He's marked players like Aguero, on several occasions, Rooney, Van Persie, Ibrahimovic, even Messi completely out of games.

Every week. I used those two games as a general example. He's marked players like Aguero' date=' on several occasions, Rooney, Van Persie, Ibrahimovic, even Messi completely out of games.[/quote']

If he really is that good week in week out 1. I'm sure even the rest of the world would be noticing other than you, and 2. arsenal wouldn't of had such a problem finishing above spurs.

If he really is that good week in week out 1. I'm sure even the rest of the world would be noticing other than you' date=' and 2. arsenal wouldn't of had such a problem finishing above spurs.[/quote']

1. People think Vermaelen is still our best defender so that shows what they know. I wouldn't take their opinions over someone that sees 99 per cent of Arsenal games if i were you.

2. There were other reasons for that, and it weren't the defence. I might remind you Koscielny was the main reason we got 4th last year.

1. People think Vermaelen is still our best defender so that shows what they know. I wouldn't take their opinions over someone that sees 99 per cent of Arsenal games if i were you.

Well if there was such a great margin of ability between the two would people still say that? Surely it would be obvious enough for everyone to see?

2. There were other reasons for that' date=' and it weren't the defence. I might remind you Koscielny was the main reason we got 4th last year.[/quote']

Well, its very rare for sides on SM to have 93 rated players who's only real achievements are finishing/scraping 4th in their respective leagues.

Well if there was such a great margin of ability between the two would people still say that? Surely it would be obvious enough for everyone to see?

Well' date=' its very rare for sides on SM to have 93 rated players who's only real achievements are finishing/scraping 4th in their respective leagues.[/quote']

It was starting to happen last year with people like Gary Neville heaping praise on him. You also may have noticed that the criticism of Arsenal's defence without Vermaelen and with Koscielny has pretty much ceased to exist.

I don't really care about SM or what his rating is as i don't play anymore but it'd be nice to see some recognition of his ability.

2. There were other reasons for that' date=' and it weren't the defence. I might remind you Koscielny was the main reason we got 4th last year.[/quote']

I agree with you he is a top notch defender and has played in a few of the CL seasons for Arsenal to good affect.