English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

18 goals last season in 35 games. 5th highest.

2 goals already in the Europa League.

Keep in mind it was his first season in the Premier League' date=' and he's doing that well.[/quote']

How many of those goals came in the opening 10 games or so last season? After his initial burst he hasn't scored goals consistently enough to warrant a 90 playing for Swansea. He hasn't scored in the league yet this season and as for scoring a couple of goals in the Europa against pub teams, Don't see that warranting a 90. There's been plenty of guys start well and when defenders work them out there scoring record slows down.

I think they have been generous on Swansea, Michu was fine at 89, dont really think a team who finished 9th last season should be getting 90s. Ashley Williams got 89, whilst WBA's(who finished above Swansea) top performer last season remains 87 (Gareth Mcauley). Inconsistent with the ratings here.

If Michu had of replicated last season again then maybe discuss a 90 but to jump from 87 to 90 after one good season for a mid table prem side is a joke.

I think they have been generous on Swansea' date=' Michu was fine at 89, dont really think a team who finished 9th last season should be getting 90s. Ashley Williams got 89, whilst WBA's(who finished above Swansea) top performer last season remains 87 (Gareth Mcauley). Inconsistent with the ratings here.

If Michu had of replicated last season again then maybe discuss a 90 but to jump from 87 to 90 after one good season for a mid table prem side is a joke.[/quote']

I agree with the inconsistencies across WBA and Swansea... but Swansea also won a trophy, finished 9th, and are in the Europa league.

I agree with the inconsistencies across WBA and Swansea... but Swansea also won a trophy' date=' finished 9th, and are in the Europa league.[/quote']

Yes thats why they have 89s and we have 88s but to get 90s is just stupid. You look at players like Dempsey who had to work years to get a 90. Its just far too soon for Michu. He was an 85 12 months ago!

Yes thats why they have 89s and we have 88s but to get 90s is just stupid. You look at players like Dempsey who had to work years to get a 90. Its just far too soon for Michu. He was an 85 12 months ago!

Think Michu deserves his 90.He's Swansea's best player and must have something above the rest.He's been astonishing in La Liga and too and now in PL.He's not just a striker,he's amazing in defence aswell.A quite complete player and deserved this 90 but now..He's on par with Marcel SCHMELZER and he's not even near of his level.

Can someone give me their opinion on Jake Livermore please?

Last season rose to 85 as a sub for Tottenham but is now on loan at Hull.

Lower rated team but is currently a regular starter... will that warrant a rise or does SM/Soccerwiki rate him on his value to his parent club??

Thanks.

Will definitely rise' date=' i reckon it will depend on if he plays for England if he gets 90 or 91.[/quote']

He's been really good (stating the obvious I know) and got like 16 goals and 5 assists in 20 games but I think he'll probably only get 90 next change because Liverpool aren't in Europe. Unless he does incredibly well in the England qualifiers in the next few games.

Think Michu deserves his 90.He's Swansea's best player and must have something above the rest.He's been astonishing in La Liga and too and now in PL.He's not just a striker' date='he's amazing in defence aswell.A quite complete player and deserved this 90 but now..He's on par with Marcel SCHMELZER and he's not even near of his level.[/quote']

I was oddly going to agree with one of your posts, but have you ever seen Michu attempt a tackle? He's already picked up 3 cards this season and the two that I saw were from very badly times challenges from behind. He does deserve 90 though.