English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Lol Wilshere @ 91 be serious needs changed back to 90 should send tickets that's idiotic. I was surprised Oscar rose to 91 as well to be honest think 90 was right for him too. Lamela on the other hand i agree with he has been fantastic.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

:confused:

89 to 91 while resting' date=' Nastasic still 88?

Ratings confuse me at times.[/quote']

Nastasic plays at city, today they reviewed Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea, tomorrow they'll probably go to City and United tomorrow, so don't understand your point. Yes Wilshere rise, and even Lamela's was a bit farfetched, but nastasic is still 88 because city haven't been revised.

My guess for next few days:

Nastasic 90

Rafael 91

De Gea 91/92 (just dreaming, but the way they are reviewing some players i wouldn't be surprised)

Phil Jones 90

Those are the ones i have and will probably rise tomorrow.

Nastasic plays at city' date=' today they reviewed Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea, tomorrow they'll probably go to City and United tomorrow, so don't understand your point. Yes Wilshere rise, and even Lamela's was a bit farfetched, but nastasic is still 88 because city haven't been revised.

My guess for next few days:

Nastasic 90

Rafael 91

De Gea 91/92 (just dreaming, but the way they are reviewing some players i wouldn't be surprised)

Phil Jones 90

Those are the ones i have and will probably rise tomorrow.[/quote']

Nastasic will get 90.

Rafael will get 91.

De Gea will get 91, no more as he hardly has any involvement in the national team.

Jones will stay at 89.

Nastasic will get 90.

Rafael will get 91.

De Gea will get 91' date=' no more as he hardly has any involvement in the national team.

Jones will stay at 89.[/quote']

Are you sure? Phil Jones especially is a under 21 player, that plays for champion Man Utd and England NT, i'm almost sure they will push for the 90, not saying he deserves.

Are you sure? Phil Jones especially is a under 21 player' date=' that plays for champion Man Utd and England NT, i'm almost sure they will push for the 90, not saying he deserves.[/quote']

Well, thinking about it, he does play more than Smalling (who is 89 rated) and he hasn't had a rating increase since 2011. The downside is both Jones + Smalling are used primarily as back up for Vidic + Ferdinand. Again, not much involvement for national team either.

I am hoping Jones rises as i have him in my favourite game world but i'd say it's 50/50.

Lol Wilshere @ 91 be serious needs changed back to 90 should send tickets that's idiotic. I was surprised Oscar rose to 91 as well to be honest think 90 was right for him too. Lamela on the other hand i agree with he has been fantastic.

Agree about Wilshire.But Oscar 100% deserved his rise...a Europa League win and a 1st choice regular for Brazil who won the ConFed that has to be worthy of a 91 especially the way SW are throwing around rises. And theres no way Lamela has out performed Oscar in the last 6 months.

Wilshere's rise has come at a bit of a shock. If anything, Ramsey should have been the one to rise. As has been mentioned previously, he's been brilliant lately, and has been performing well for quite a while.

Glad to see other players like Sturridge get deserved rises. Koscielny has been due a rise for a while now, so it's sad to see him not get his.

Wilshere's rise has come at a bit of a shock. If anything' date=' Ramsey should have been the one to rise. As has been mentioned previously, he's been brilliant lately, and has been performing well for quite a while.

Glad to see other players like Sturridge get deserved rises. Koscielny has been due a rise for a while now, so it's sad to see him not get his.[/quote']

Koscielny is in same situation with Schmelzer.

Wilshere's rise has come at a bit of a shock. If anything' date=' Ramsey should have been the one to rise. As has been mentioned previously, he's been brilliant lately, and has been performing well for quite a while.

Glad to see other players like Sturridge get deserved rises. Koscielny has been due a rise for a while now, so it's sad to see him not get his.[/quote']

Uhm, Ramsey did rise, a day before