English Premiership Rating Predictions

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clearly SM need to start paying more attention to the other major european leagues, and stop being so harsh on EPL players.. We are talking here of the toughest domestic league in the world, players i

Team Ratings 16/17 Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Cardiff - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here Crystal Palace - Click Here Everton - Click H

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions Updated all the teams with new ratings and players , will do the promoted sides later. Arsenal - Click Here Aston Villa - Click Here Chelsea - Click Here

Posted Images

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

;2725168']A few here:

Westwood 83 > 86

Bennett 83 > 85

Baker 83 > 85

Weimann 85 > 87

Delph 85 > 86

Thanks

Pretty much agree although Bennet probably rose more for playing time, personally I think Delph should of rose to 87. Been second best performer this calendar year for Villa behind Benteke.

Still a 89 right? He will be 90 next time round B) Whats Lukaku?

Thanks

Pretty much agree although Bennet probably rose more for playing time' date=' personally I think Delph should of rose to 87. Been second best performer this calendar year for Villa behind Benteke.

Still a 89 right? He will be 90 next time round B) Whats Lukaku?[/quote']

He's slightly taller, slightly younger and slightly worse at penalties. Also 89 and coming off of the back of a fantastic season with a quite lovely minutes to goals ratio.

Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Let's watch some number and make some comparisons:

Erik Lamela (91) last season played 2898 minutes scoring 15 goals winning NOTHING

Jack Wilshere (91) last season 2600 minutes scoring 2 goals winning NOTHING

Stephan El Shaarawy (89) last season played 4013 minutes scoring 20 goals winning NOTHING

and to talk about defenders:

Davi Luiz (92) last season played 6252 minutes scoring 7 goals and winning an Europa League and a Confederations cup

Jerome Boateng (90): played 3703 minutes scoring 2 goals and winning Bundesliga, DFB Pokal, Champions League, Uefa Supercup

Now tell me why the hell El Shaarawy and Jerome Boateng (and the same stand for Schmelzer who has similar stats) are stuck to a lower rating than the other players mentioned. They have done and won more than the others. The 92 for David Luiz is ok but J. Boateng should at least be a 91 (and a 92 would be fairer). 90 is ridicoulous.

Ridicolous just like these reviews.

Also Oscar rise is premature...

Is it enough to play (or to have just transferred) in an English team to have a high rating?

Does SM want to advantage only English teams?

Do they know that English Premiership is not the only professionistic Championship nor the better one?

Or is today just Christmas and they wanted to make some presents?

These rating changes are stupid and without any logic.

I'm beginning to believe that they are made ​​according to the likes and dislikes of the people who manage them

Rises and droppers today:

Chelsea

LUIZ, David 91-92

OSCAR, Emboaba 90-91

DE BRUYNE, Kevin 89-90

VAN GINKEL, Marco 87-88

Tottenham

LAMELA, Érik 90-91

ADEBAYOR, Emmanuel 91-90

ROSE, Danny 87-88

CHIRICHES, Vlad 87-88

GOMES, Heurelho 87-86

TOWNSEND, Andros 85-86

Arsenal

WILSHERE, Jack 90-91

RAMSEY, Aaron 88-89

GIBBS, Kieran 88-89

DIABY, Abou 89-88

JENKINSON, Carl 85-86

Swansea

MICHU, Pérez 89-90

WILLIAMS, Ashley 88-89

DAVIES, Ben 84-86

RICHARDS, Ashley 82-83

Liverpool

STURRIDGE, Daniel 89-90

HENDERSON, Jordan 88-89

COUTINHO, Philippe 88-89

ASPAS, Iago 87-88

ROBINSON, Jack 80-82

Everton

COLEMAN, Seamus 88-89

BARKLEY, Ross 82-85

West Ham

DIARRA, Alou 88-87

COLE, Joe 88-87

MAÏGA, Modibo 88-87

VAZ TÉ, Ricardo 85-86

MORRISON, Ravel 80-83

Cardiff

ODEMWINGIE, Peter 88-87

West Brom

ROSENBERG, Markus 87-86

DAWSON, Craig 83-85

BERAHINO, Saido 78-80

ALLAN, Scott 78-80

DANIELS, Luke 77-78

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Let's watch some number and make some comparisons:

Erik Lamela (91) last season played 2898 minutes scoring 15 goals winning NOTHING

Jack Wilshere (91) last season 2600 minutes scoring 2 goals winning NOTHING

Stephan El Shaarawy (89) last season played 4013 minutes scoring 20 goals winning NOTHING

and to talk about defenders:

Davi Luiz (92) last season played 6252 minutes scoring 7 goals and winning an Europa League and a Confederations cup

Jerome Boateng (90): played 3703 minutes scoring 2 goals and winning Bundesliga' date=' DFB Pokal, Champions League, Uefa Supercup

[b']Now tell me why the hell El Shaarawy and Jerome Boateng (and the same stand for Schmelzer who has similar stats) are stuck to a lower rating than the other players mentioned. They have done and won more than the others. The 92 for David Luiz is ok but J. Boateng should at least be a 91 (and a 92 would be fairer). 90 is ridicoulous.[/b]

Ridicolous just like these reviews.

Also Oscar rise is premature...

Is it enough to play (or to have just transferred) in an English team to have a high rating?

Does SM want to advantage only English teams?

Do they know that English Premiership is not the only professionistic Championship nor the better one?

Or is today just Christmas and they wanted to make some presents?

These rating changes are stupid and without any logic.

I'm beginning to believe that they are made ​​according to the likes and dislikes of the people who manage them

Out of interest, why did you mention El Shaawary, he does not play in England and he did not rise recently.....

Only reason I ask is because he is one of the best players I have in a tough league and I was hoping maybe you knew he was due a rise soon :rolleyes:

When will the two main Manchester clubs be reviewed?

Will Carrick hit 93?

Wil zabaletta rise to 92?

Doesn't look like it and must say I'm surprised on both counts. Both voted in the EPL Team of the Season and both have grown into hugely important assets for the two dominant teams in the EPL in the last few years.

Nice to see Nastasic rise, he's deserved that. Koscielny is still well overdue a rise.

Is there going to be more rating changes for the 'bigger' players at United and City City? Or is it finished now? RVP should be 96. He's on the same level as, if not better than Ibra, who is 96.