.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Too early for me' date=' he should stay at 91, he's nowhere near Hazard/Reus level yet. If he kicks on and gets some decent gametime throwing out the performances he could get +1 in a couple of months.[/quote']

Also Lamela is nowhere near Hazard/Reus but rose to 91...We cannot say nothing with certainty unfortunately...

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

;2725954']Thought breaking internationally is a 90+. Giroud started to feature more regularly.

Hell. CHAMAKH got 91 for Arsenal' date=' did much less than Giroud.

But Wilshere hardly deserved his! :P[/quote']

It depends on the level of international. I think if Giroud and Koscileny continue their form for another six months or so then a rise would be warranted.

Before February time they were both pretty average. Only after that Arsenal went on that incredible run

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Out of interest' date=' why did you mention El Shaawary, he does not play in England and he did not rise recently.....

Only reason I ask is because he is one of the best players I have in a tough league and I was hoping maybe you knew he was due a rise soon :rolleyes:[/quote']

I mentioned it only as an example ot the unlogic rating changes that are happening...El Shaarawy had a great season last year playing at the same level (and even better) than Lamela (who didn't even played in international matches: No champions league, No europa League, No national team apart from 90 minutes in friendlies).

There is no reason for giving 91 to Lamela. And neither Wilshere last season did so good to deserve a 91.

Using the same metre El shaarawy should 91 as well (not to talk about J. Boateng who won everything with Bayern Munich and he's still stuck on 90) ...but this won't happen....I'm afraid SM is biased toward certain players and certain leagues...

It depends on the level of international. I think if Giroud and Koscileny continue their form for another six months or so then a rise would be warranted.

Before February time they were both pretty average. Only after that Arsenal went on that incredible run

Considering Kos was injured or coming back from injury most of last season and Giroud only got two goals after February I don't think you're really in any place to be judging two players you clearly haven't watched.

Considering Kos was injured or coming back from injury most of last season and Giroud only got two goals after February I don't think you're really in any place to be judging two players you clearly haven't watched.

I'd pay no attention to Rugger. He's only criticising Koscielny to try and annoy me. He knows, like the rest of us, Kos is a brilliant defender and should be in the lower mid 90s at least, by now.

You're right, he did have a dodgy start last year but, as you say, that was due to injuries and also Wenger's desire to cover up his mistake of selecting Vermaelen as captain by constantly playing him and hope he ran into some sort of form. Once Koscielny got a run of games going, he was brilliant.

The fact he's only risen once in his time at Arsenal shows what a farce SM has become.

Neither deserve it IMO.

I agree in relation to Giroud: he's had a good start to the season but hasn't done nearly enough to warrant a 91 yet.

Koscielny is another matter: he has been excellent in 2013 and has clearly established himself as first choice alongside Mertesacker and ahead of Vermaelen. There's a very, very strong argument to say that he should have risen. Certainly, if he maintains his form, it would be unfathomable not to give him a rise when the next review takes place.

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Me too! it's a shame...if Rafael is a 91 J. Boateng should be a 92 without doubt.

Rafael without a shadow of doubt deserves his 91.If SM is stupid and doesn't rise Schmelzer and Boateng isn't Rafael's mistake.At least he got the rating he deserves

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Rafael without a shadow of doubt deserves his 91.If SM is stupid and doesn't rise Schmelzer and Boateng isn't Rafael's mistake.At least he got the rating he deserves

Never said he didn't deserve to rise. (But of course I said that Lamela and Wilshere didn't deserve it and I still think it). I've only said that Boateng (and Schmlezer as well) deserve to rise just like him and maybe more!

However I expect Lichsteiner to rise to 91 as well..he isn't young and doesn't play for an English side but he deserves a rise just like Rafael. We will see what happens

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

I mentioned it only as an example ot the unlogic rating changes that are happening...El Shaarawy had a great season last year playing at the same level (and even better) than Lamela (who didn't even played in international matches: No champions league' date=' No europa League, No national team apart from 90 minutes in friendlies).

There is no reason for giving 91 to Lamela. And neither Wilshere last season did so good to deserve a 91.

Using the same metre El shaarawy should 91 as well (not to talk about J. Boateng who won everything with Bayern Munich and he's still stuck on 90) ...but this won't happen....I'm afraid SM is biased toward certain players and certain leagues...[/quote']

Ah, thanks for clearing that up, I bought him as my one great hope.... Looks like due to some SM politics I may have pinned my hopes on the wrong player....

Pity cause what I've seen of him he well deserves to be 90, 89 is insulting to be fair...

And Boateng, even more disgraceful....

Is there any way of appealing to SM about his???

I'd pay no attention to Rugger. He's only criticising Koscielny to try and annoy me. He knows' date=' like the rest of us, Kos is a brilliant defender and should be in the lower mid 90s at least, by now.

You're right, he did have a dodgy start last year but, as you say, that was due to injuries and also Wenger's desire to cover up his mistake of selecting Vermaelen as captain by constantly playing him and hope he ran into some sort of form. Once Koscielny got a run of games going, he was brilliant.

The fact he's only risen once in his time at Arsenal shows what a farce SM has become.[/quote']

I've read 3 of his posts and that darling ain't watched any football games in at least a year, attention isn't something that precious little boy has from me.

I wasn't surprised at the rise. The papers continually link him to Barcelona as he's a defender that likes to get forward and that makes everyone think he's somewhat amazing. But anyone watching him tends to be laughing every time he just decides he's not playing centre half any more half way through a match and wonders off. He's a solid player, 92 maybe a bit much, but the fact he's risen and Kos hasn't even moved makes it seem worse than it is. Also lets be honest Luiz has some bloody lovely hair. Deserves a 94 for waltzing around with that barnet with such aplomb.

I must see that Koscielny play, he must something out of this world... Anyway, David Luiz is a very good defender and the 92 is fully deserved, either for ability and for being a starter for Chelsea and Brazil NT, and for the trophies both teams won while he played for them.

Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions

No rise for Ivanovic??? He's the best RB of Premier League...

And Carrick? No rise? That's incredible!

He played incredibly, but referring to him as the 'best rb in the premier league'? A slight over statment when you compare him to zabaletta, moreover he spent a fair amount of time as a Cb didnt he? That said, I believe a rating of 92 would be substantial. :)

By the way i didn't see nobody mentioning Rooney's drop to 94' date=' i must assume it was very well received.[/quote']

It wasn't a great decision. People think he was poor because his goal scoring record wasn't as good, but those people ignore the fact he set up a lot of goals and wasn't the leading man in the forward line as they have RvP and that he didn't play that many minutes.

By the way i didn't see nobody mentioning Rooney's drop to 94' date=' i must assume it was very well received.[/quote']

i like him at 94. been waiting for it for a while, he is Perfect at 94, he is no longer top 10 player oin the world (still a class act though)