.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Is it just me that thinks Vertongen should of got a rise? Got in the team of the year and when you look that players like Luiz got a +1 to 92 are you trying to tell me he's better then Vertongen? Also Ivanovic, Pepe, Subotic, Terry are worthy of being one rating higher then Jan? And Mascherano and Ferdinand are two ratings higher?

Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

I must see that Koscielny play' date=' he must something out of this world... Anyway, David Luiz is a very good defender and the 92 is fully deserved, either for ability and for being a starter for Chelsea and Brazil NT, and for the trophies both teams won while he played for them.[/quote']

I don't think that being a starter and winning trophies still means somenthing in ratings decisions.

Jerome Boateng is a regular for Bayern and for German NT and won everything with Bayern last season (even more than David Luiz).

So why David Luiz deserve a 92 and Jerome Boateng is stuck on 90?

What is the difference between them (apart from the fact that David Luiz has very nice hair and Boateng is bald?)

This rating reviews have no sense like is shown by the unjustified and ridicolous rises to 91 of both Lamela and Wilshere

Is it just me that thinks Vertongen should of got a rise? Got in the team of the year and when you look that players like Luiz got a +1 to 92 are you trying to tell me he's better then Vertongen? Also Ivanovic' date=' Pepe, Subotic, Terry are worthy of being one rating higher then Jan? And Mascherano and Ferdinand are two ratings higher?[/quote']

It's just you. Giggs has won player of the year off of the back of a very mediocre season those awards don't mean much. Coloccini was in it the year before, did he get a 92 for it?

Wilshere was in it two season's ago and people are moaning about him getting a 91, when if we go by this meaningless team he should have been a 92 back in 2011?

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

I don't think that being a starter and winning trophies still means somenthing in ratings decisions.

Jerome Boateng is a regular for Bayern and for German NT and won everything with Bayern last season (even more than David Luiz).

What is the difference between them (apart from the fact that David Luiz has very nice hair and Boateng is bold?)

This rating reviews have no sense like is shown by the unjustified and ridicolous rises to 91 of both Lamela and Wilshere

1.Boateng is not bald

2.Some players aren't 90+ material he sort of comes under that category.

3.Same with Schmelzer

4.Same reason Valdes was stuck on 91 for so long

5.Wilshere didn't deserve a rise true Lamela did but he probably got it for the wrong reasons.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

1.Boateng is not bald

2.Some players aren't 90+ material he sort of comes under that category.

3.Same with Schmelzer

4.Same reason Valdes was stuck on 91 for so long

5.Wilshere didn't deserve a rise true Lamela did but he probably got it for the wrong reasons.

And who decides that he's not 90 + material?

The ratings should be based on performances and on the results that one gets ... not on prejudices!

Do you guys think Hazard will get 93 soon ?

IMO he should' date=' he's playing very well... and Luiz got a 92 so Hazard and Luiz both at 92 is quite ridiculous for me[/quote']

Hazard was poo last season, a few world class moments here and there but very average. Doesnt deserve to rise but he probably will due to hype.

(I expect Hazard to show his true consistent ability this season under mourinho.)

Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

What is the difference between them (apart from the fact that David Luiz has very nice hair and Boateng is bald?)

Lamela and Wilshere rises were undeserved that's a fact. David Luiz got his 92 because he deserves it and is a better player than Jerome Boateng. But Jerome Boateng is clearly underrated at 90 and so is Schmelzer, i think its some kind of error of something like that, because i can't find other reason for those two didn't rise yet.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

And who decides that he's not 90 + material?

The ratings should be based on performances and on the results that one gets ... not on prejudices!

dude everyone knows how u feel by now, and everyone agrees just about, Boateng and SChmelzer need +1s (not 92's though)

I think the ratings are a shambles, Bale 94, Walcott 91, So many undeserved risers and so many deserving ones who stayed where they are.. Some harsh droppers, and i thought the Premier League is the best league in the world.. Look at the tables of the last 3 years and the teams rated, and they dont match up according to their average finishing positions in the table...

Its just horrendous

I think the ratings are a shambles' date=' Bale 94, Walcott 91, So many undeserved risers and so many deserving ones who stayed where they are.. Some harsh droppers, and i thought the Premier League is the best league in the world.. Look at the tables of the last 3 years and the teams rated, and they dont match up according to their average finishing positions in the table...

Its just horrendous[/quote']

I suggest you check the co-efficients rankings and it is quite clear the premier league is not the best league in the world. It is also in danger of being overtaken by Bundesliga this season as well.

A lot of top prem teams players dropping is quite simple, under performing in the UCL as a consequence the likes of Vidic, Rooney and the likes have simply not done enough to warrant there ratings.

LOL, checked this morning my teams, and i realized Bale got a +1 :eek:

For me, that's a joke. It's ridiculous... he got a rise just because he moved to Real for a very big amount of money ?

Not this season, but in the past a lot of players deserved a 94 at a moment, players like Kompany, Toure Yaya, Gomez etc they deserved a +1 and they are still 93 rated today. I'm not saying that they should get a +1 now but last season or a couple of seasons ago they deserved a +1

This guy, Bale is very very overrated