.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Not really. You can't raise Cahill ahead of Koscielny' date=' it's bloody insanity.[/quote']

Bias and prejudice aside, while Cahill is playing for the better side which challenges for honours he is more likely to get a +1 first. Not saying it is right, blame the erratic ratings system.

They should've both got it' date=' but wilshere is the under-21 one, so he get the rise. Akpom got his debut, will wait for that guy to be added.[/quote']

Ramsey got a +1?

Can tomás kalas get some minutes this season and rise? or its better to sell' date=' and find another talent?[/quote']

Hey, i think Kalas will be injured until at least late november, may not play until december, at that point the season is half over. he probably won't rise, unless Chelsea finish really strong in both domestic and european competition. I think he could be a decent talent, but probably not a riser for this year.

whether you should sell or not depends on how competitive your world is. if it is tight, i would keep, if there are other options, i would go for them.

Only just seen that Gareth Bale gone to 94 which is hysterical, not in itself; but when compared to others.

I mean how on earth has he got to a higher rating off the back of one good game against Inter Milan three years ago and 6-7 months of unplayable form for Spurs who finished 5th when Juan Mata has been phenomenal for Chelsea for two years, won the Champions League, won the Europa League and was in my eyes the best player in the Premier League last season (easily in the top three either way) yet is stuck on 93

Only just seen that Gareth Bale gone to 94 which is hysterical' date=' not in itself; but when compared to others.

I mean how on earth has he got to a higher rating off the back of one good game against Inter Milan three years ago and 6-7 months of unplayable form for Spurs who finished 5th when Juan Mata has been phenomenal for Chelsea for two years, won the Champions League, won the Europa League and was in my eyes the best player in the Premier League last season (easily in the top three either way) yet is stuck on 93[/quote']

He's Gareth Bale...What did you really expected pal?