.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

I think Vlaar warrants a 89' date=' him and Guzan have been so good it's not even funny, I also think Westwood and Benteke deserve bigger rises. Either all of this is actually true, or i'm just optimistic.[/quote']

I can't see Vlaar rising but fully expect a +2 for Benteke

Is there any chance of Carrick going +1 and can Darren Fletcher stay at 91 in these rewievs? thanks.

No chance of a rise for Carrick and Fletcher could well drop, depends how generous SM are feeling.

Team Ratings 12/13

Wigan Athletic - Click Here

Top 10 Buys

Jenkinson 82 - 85/86

A trooper much improved from last season! Three cleansheets' date=' should of been four if not for a Pole with Robert Green Syndrome.

[/center']

Wigan link not working (!!) and jenkinson is a defender (??) or did you mean Mannone who is also 82 rated?? :)

Tottenham Team Predictions.

LIVERMORE' date=' Jake 83-86[/color']

Livermore is rated 84... bearing this in mind, what do you expect his next rating to be?? Still 86?? Or 87 (with +3)?? :)

jenkinson is a RB. step in quite well when sagna is out. think +3 is fair.

fair enough' date=' but my point was that the description next to him ie; [i']'three clean sheets'[/i]. . . 'pole with Robert Green syndrome' etc pertains to a goalkeeper. Hence I was trying to establish who the OP was talking about, ie: Jenkinson or Mannone. Its not beyond the realms of possibility that he could have got the two mixed up, as theyre both in the same team and both expected to rise +4 in the OP's esteemed opinion :)

ben yedder got a +10 for doing less.

sterling is in a regular in a liverpool team in a better league and got a england call up.

a +10 is a possibility in my opinion.;)

Ben Yedder doing less? LOL

sterling is in a regular in a liverpool team in a better league and got a england call up.

you have to be joking.. Have you seen Ben Yedder play at all? And an England call up isnt what it used to be, they call up anyone nowdays..

Sterling will get 10+ but to say he's done less than ben yedder is bizarre, infact i've yet to see sterling do something special (not saying he's not talented but.. he's still gotta impress me in the big league i'm afraid before i jump on the hype mobile, Actually seen him at youth level and he was the stand out player..)

Sterling should get 84/85 IMO. He has been a revelation at Liverpool but the way the reviews work he simply can't get more than +10. He has been playing first team football for only a few months and to get to or above the team average you need to have proven yourself for an extended time period (12-18 months they say), he got a call up which will help his rating but it is still early days. Gotze got +11 but he had played a big role in a table topping Dortmund side as opposed to a struggling Liverpool side, he managed impressive goal and assist stats as well whereas Sterling is still developing that part of his game.

I can see him reaching 86/87 in the review after this one and 88/89 after that if he continues his progress.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

Performances aren't good enough to keep his 93 rating' date=' actually dropped on a few occasions as well..[/quote']

But he played a great European Championship with Portugal.

There are some '94' players (Kaka, Sneijder, Robben) in my opinion much more disappointing Nani.

I don't follow much the English league, now he's injured, but I know of who does not play much because he doesn't get along with Sir Alex...

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: English Premiership Rating Predictions 2012/13

But he played a great European Championship with Portugal.

There are some '94' players (Kaka' date=' Sneijder, Robben) in my opinion much more disappointing Nani.

[b']I don't follow much the English league[/b], now he's injured, but I know of who does not play much because he doesn't get along with Sir Alex...

If you don't follow then how can you know how bad nani has been? He should drop definately..(even ask man utd fans on here, dancpoli/cheekylad/Ben are probably your best bet..