.CFC

English Premiership Rating Predictions

Re: English Premiership Rating Predictions

Only just seen that Gareth Bale gone to 94 which is hysterical' date=' not in itself; but when compared to others.

I mean how on earth has he got to a higher rating off the back of one good game against Inter Milan three years ago and 6-7 months of unplayable form for Spurs who finished 5th when Juan Mata has been phenomenal for Chelsea for two years, won the Champions League, won the Europa League and was in my eyes the best player in the Premier League last season (easily in the top three either way) yet is stuck on 93[/quote']

Mata didn't move to Real Madrid for £85m. :P

Mata didn't move to Real Madrid for £85m. :P

Because Mata isn't as "hyped" and Real didn't pay a ridiculous fee for him.

SM ratings are based on hype, club status, transfer fee, how many fanboys they have on SoccerWiki and finally on real life performances.

I wouldn't be surprised if SM factored in how well they develop on FM too... :rolleyes:

Instead of wondering whether or not players will rise.

Surely the question to ask is whether or not there is a consistent rating formula used, when deciding to drop or increase a player. Or is it just as random as the weather, whereby players such as phil jones are rated the same as a player who plays for a midtable club!

Instead of wondering whether or not players will rise.

Surely the question to ask is whether or not there is a consistent rating formula used' date=' when deciding to drop or increase a player. Or is it just as random as the weather, whereby players such as phil jones are rated the same as a player who plays for a midtable club![/quote']

Jones atm, has not proved to me that he deserves to be rated any better than that though. More talented, surely no one can argue, but he has not got the game time. I think sporadic starter for United is equal to consistent for Swansea for example. I really rated the old system, i know it made the riser hunting a little obvious, but you knew when a review happened what people eraned in that time frame, there seemed toi be less randomness to the ratings

Any changes for these guys in the next review?

GIBBS, Kieran

EISFELD, Thomas

WEIMANN, Andreas

BENTEKE, Christian

AKÉ, Nathan

MOSES, Victor

WISDOM, Andre

STERLING, Raheem

ZAHA, Wilfried

BIGIRIMANA, Gaël

WARD-PROWSE, James

GAZZANIGA, Paulo

SHAW, Luke

MOBERG KARLSSON, David

LIVERMORE, Jake

NAUGHTON, Kyle

FABBRINI, Diego

LUND, Matty

FARAONI, Marco

Any changes for these guys in the next review?

GIBBS' date=' Kieran could [b']get a +1[/b]

EISFELD, Thomas +1/2

WEIMANN, Andreas stay

BENTEKE, Christian stay

AKÉ, Nathan +1

MOSES, Victor stay

WISDOM, Andre stay

STERLING, Raheem +1

ZAHA, Wilfried stay/+1

BIGIRIMANA, Gaël stay/+1

WARD-PROWSE, James +2

GAZZANIGA, Paulo stay

SHAW, Luke +2

MOBERG KARLSSON, David not surre

LIVERMORE, Jake stay/+1

NAUGHTON, Kyle stay

FABBRINI, Diego not sure

LUND, Matty not sure

FARAONI, Marco

see in bold

BAKER' date=' Nathan - can he get rise and keep/sell

AKÉ, Nathan - what is his potential

GAYLE, Dwight - any rise

LOWTON, Matthew - can he go up to 89/90 or this is max

thanks[/quote']

Baker could get a small rise, but id sell him if he isn't key to your squad

Ake, hard to say so early, but I'd hang on to him for now, would think at least an 88 at a mid level european club minimum

Gayle - Small rise

Lowton - Not at Villa, at least not in the near future. Worth holding on to if your competitive GW or patient, as he is young and could end up at a Liverpool type club in future

Javier Hernandez safe at 91?

In previous years i would have said yes purely because of who he plays for, but given that Manchester United are struggling a little bit and that he's dropped behind Welbeck in the pecking order, i wouldn't say he's safe anymore.

How's Wanyama playing?

He started off just all-round fantastic, but since his first couple of games has lost a lot of confidence on the ball and has become very hesitant and nervy, which has resulted in a fair amount of misplaced passes and loss of possession. On the other hand he has been an absolute wrecking ball defensively and is part of a defensive unit that has conceded 2 goals in 7 games with four consecutive clean sheets. He just throws himself around everywhere, commits a fair few fouls but that's not really a problem when he disrupts the other team to such a degree. He's looked dangerous when he makes runs from deep with and without the ball, but since we play with incredibly attacking full-backs he doesn't get much of an opportunity as he often sinks into a defensive three with the CBs. I'd personally say that if he can improve on the ball and make better decisions about which pass to make, solidify his understanding with Schneiderlin as they are not quite on the same page yet and start contributing going forwards a touch more (Again, this if tough in our system to be fair to him) he will be one of the best centre-mids in the league, but as it is now he is still highly effective.

Hoping Barkley and Shaw will get rises in next update as got them in a few GWs

I believe they will. Nevertheless, Shaw got a rating increase, not a long time ago and I think Barkley did too. Therefore, you may need to wait a bit, in order to see those 2 players' ratings being increased, mate.

Regards:)

I believe they will. Nevertheless' date=' Shaw got a rating increase, not a long time ago and I think Barkley did too. Therefore, you may need to wait a bit, in order to see those 2 players' ratings being increased, mate.

Regards:)[/quote']

I'd expect Barkley to increase with him being in England squad now.